Conquer Club

Windle, Graham04 [cleared] privateryan [Busted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Windle, Graham04 [cleared] privateryan [Busted]

Postby privateryan on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:08 am

Subject line: Windle , Graham04

These are suspected Multis

Game number: http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=373258 (primary)

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=362392

Comments: noticed these players werent attacking eachother ,looked at other games played and they are very often in eachothers games and take their turns often with seconds apart or together. not certain but seems pretty dodgey.thanks

my view was- suspicious move -> suspicious action after move -> very close playing times -> looked at games and saw you both played in other games b4 including non doubles -> resulting in suspicion of possible multi

privateryan
Last edited by privateryan on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Private 1st Class privateryan

Postby Windle on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:36 pm

Ok, your not exactly above suspicion yourself now are you? Posting under a "brothers" nick in the game and talking about yourself.

2007-04-19 17:20:32 - Mr.Rou: lol windle if you are innocent then why are you getting abusive about it , big man.You have played together in other games other than doubles.i got suspicious so i reported, if im wrong then oh well i still think its wrong that you 2 play together
2007-04-19 17:26:51 - Mr.Rou: aww crap if you confused as to why Mr.Rou just said that its because its actualy privateryan im on ma bros , whoops now i look dodgy!but at least we dont play in games together like you 2

I work with Graham04, however if you actually went through our game reports we do not collude with each other outside of Doubles games. All of our games should back this up if you look into it indepth. IPs will also prove we aren't the same person. As to why we play seconds apart, like many others who play together i'll let Graham know if it's our turn in a game. We have played many games, quite a lot of them in the same game as each other and nobody ever accuses us of this before. You got miffed in the game because i attacked you, it never crossed your mind that i wasn't attacking Graham as it would have weakened my border.

I am confident that investigation by the admins will clear us and i'll help them with whatever information they need.
Cook Windle

Postby Graham04 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:40 pm

2007-04-19 17:00:54 - Windle attacked Port Sudan from Egypt and conquered it from Graham04
2007-04-19 17:01:01 - Windle attacked East Sudan from Port Sudan and conquered it from Graham04
2007-04-19 17:01:01 - Windle eliminated Graham04 from the game

yeah very good team work you idiot. You are actually sharing an account with your brother and you have a go at us for playing in the same games!?! Jesus! Get a life you freak :lol: :lol:
Private 1st Class Graham04

Postby privateryan on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:45 pm

Well done but them moves happend after i confronted you 2 about it and so started attacking eachother !

how am i sharing an account? me the freak? you are the one co ordinating games with a 'work ' buddy, shouldnt you be doing work

The thing that made me suspicious was that move of attacking me,it did anoy me yes however i am not a sore loser so that is not why i begin to investigate if you are multi.However that move did raise my suspicions as i stated in the game that attacking me there would kill us both because blue would kill us, however you proceeded to attck me anyway and blue didnt touch you, thats when i realised something was wrng! if you are not a multi then your helping out eachother in the game is still wrong.

Also about writing in the in game chat-
as i said i was showing him that i thought you two were multis whilst he was playing and saw what you had wrote and then wrote a reply back forgeting it was on his as it got me anoyed.

and again as i said we dont play in same games because dont want any suspicion or unfairness unlike yourselves.

Postby Graham04 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:51 pm

:lol: you stated "where else can I go" in regards to us both trying to get the same area...and where exactly was I meant to go?

Both of us were stuck in the same spot fighting out for the bonus. Why would Windle attack either of us with the chance to lose lose armies in that area when he can claim bonuses elsewhere (which he subsequently did) and put armies to better use??

You clearly are a sore loser or you are bitter about something...

Postby Mafen on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:06 pm

I dunno. They dont seem like multi's to me. Most multis will take there turns right after one another. In this case, their turns are usually at least an hour apart which in a freestyle game isnt very beneficial because someone could easily go in this time period. This is just from my experience.
You don't know Spartan women... by the looks of things, we should have marched them up here to fight you.
Lieutenant Mafen

reasoning

Postby privateryan on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:14 pm

lol look im not a sore loser or bitter or mad or fanatical or anything this is the first time ive reported anyone.

my view was- suspicious move -> suspicious action after move -> very close playing times -> looked at games and saw you both played in other games b4 including non doubles -> resulting in suspicion of possible multi

if im wrong then so be it i still dont think i was bad for reporting

hmm posting within 4mintues of eachother at 5.40pm , still at work are we guys?

Postby Windle on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:30 pm

Nope, i texted him to let him know you'd reported us.
Cook Windle

Postby Graham04 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:16 pm

god has this not been settled yet :roll:

Postby sully800 on Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:56 pm

Windle and Graham04 are CLEARED of being multis. Their story checks out perfectly.

Now of course it was not the topic at hand, but privateryan is Busted with crisis12345, J.T.CONQUER, therobexperience, and Mr.Rou.
Major sully800

Return to Closed C&A Reports