Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 4.12

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.8

Postby ender516 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 pm

How could a script fail on a particular map? Were the coordinates too close together?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby DiM on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 pm

ender516 wrote:How could a script fail on a particular map? Were the coordinates too close together?

sherkaner wrote:1 territory had 'Advance' in the name, which confused the script
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:43 am

sherkaner, are you providing support for Chrome? This script won't install for me on Chrome (and I can't even seem to use the built-in clickies on this browser, either).
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby sherkaner on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:10 am

Metsfanmax wrote:sherkaner, are you providing support for Chrome? This script won't install for me on Chrome (and I can't even seem to use the built-in clickies on this browser, either).

It should work on Chrome, I just tried to install it there and it works for me. Though you first get a warning (lowest part of the browser), then a popup for which sites it is and after that it installs.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh! I see what the problem was. When I used the link in the OP I got to the dialog box where I hit "Install," but it never actually installed. However, when I used the "Install" link on the actual homepage for the script, Chrome installed it successfully. Thanks.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Clickable maps was working on this computer and then all of the sudden it went off. Now when I click on the get c.m. it gives me a bunch of script code only.
High Score: #76 3053
Major ViperOverLord

Postby sherkaner on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:14 pm

If it only gives you script, you've probably disabled greasemonkey somehow. Go to addons and enable it.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 pm

sherkaner wrote:If it only gives you script, you've probably disabled greasemonkey somehow. Go to addons and enable it.

You're right. I uninstalled and installed and still had a problem. On the add-ons it said enabled but on the seperate grease monkey tab it was not marked enabled. It's tricky but I got it. Thanks.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby DiM on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:20 am

since i updated to firefox 10.0 i get a lot of crashes whenever i use clickable maps. anybody else has this issue?
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby sherkaner on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:30 am

I noticed some more crashes since I have ff10, haven't tied it to clickable maps though. Is there anything that makes you more suspicious of CM?
Colonel sherkaner

Postby DiM on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 pm

sherkaner wrote:I noticed some more crashes since I have ff10, haven't tied it to clickable maps though. Is there anything that makes you more suspicious of CM?

it ONLY happens when i use clickable maps. i can browse any site i can even go into the games and look at them, everything works fine until i use clickable maps. then (pretty rare) it crashes. it's not the same action each time, some times it's while i'm attacking other times while i'm advancing troops or reinforcing, but always when i'm using CM and actually clicking to perform the action. i click, firefox closes and asks me to send the report to mozilla.

it's not a big deal cause it happens just once or twice per day and i'm playing casual. but i'm guessing it would mess up a speed freestyle game if firefox crashed in the middle of the turn.
Major DiM

Postby Jippd on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Still using nine but will make sure to not upgrade to ten because of this
Major Jippd

Postby ISN2 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am

DiM wrote:since i updated to firefox 10.0 i get a lot of crashes whenever i use clickable maps. anybody else has this issue?

I have noticed that in latest versions of Firefox (Since 8.0) when using clickable maps so fast (Doing many moves and clicks so fast) it gets crashed ...

But this is not a problem on any where, I experience it on my PC every few days, but never happened to me on my notebook, so I guess it's mainly because of a hardware lack for new versions or bad usage of hardwares by Firefox (Since Firefox uses hardware accelerations also) ...
Major ISN2

Postby Jippd on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Is anyone having problems with the w/s keys? My s key is dropping the troop advance by two instead of one. Same for w. It is increasing it by 2 instead of just one. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix it?

changing the hot key to f fixed this issue. But changing it to a actually made it increase/decrease by ten
Major Jippd

Postby sherkaner on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:13 pm

hmm, looks like the site cm influences the uerscript cm, that shouldn't happen.. Which browser/version are you using?
Colonel sherkaner

Postby DiM on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:34 pm

ISN2 wrote:
DiM wrote:since i updated to firefox 10.0 i get a lot of crashes whenever i use clickable maps. anybody else has this issue?

I have noticed that in latest versions of Firefox (Since 8.0) when using clickable maps so fast (Doing many moves and clicks so fast) it gets crashed ...

But this is not a problem on any where, I experience it on my PC every few days, but never happened to me on my notebook, so I guess it's mainly because of a hardware lack for new versions or bad usage of hardwares by Firefox (Since Firefox uses hardware accelerations also) ...

it just crashed again and i wasn't even clicking. i was merely scrolling to reduce the number of troops i was planning to advance.
an i wasn't scrolling fast either cause i had just 3 troops and planned to advance just 1 :P
Major DiM

Postby Jippd on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm using firefox 9 did not update to 10 because of the reports of the crashes. I am using the latest version of CM as well
Major Jippd

Postby Jippd on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Not sure if you changed something after my OP sherakner but w/s is working again for increase/decrease by one.

Weird thing is that my hotkey is still set to f and w/s were working for me for increase/decrease.

a/q also was still increasing/decreasing by ten.
Major Jippd

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 am

sherkaner wrote:hmm, looks like the site cm influences the uerscript cm, that shouldn't happen.. Which browser/version are you using?

When taking a turn and clicking with the single left click to assault once if blanks out both attack from and attack to fields. Very frustrating...
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 pm

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
sherkaner wrote:hmm, looks like the site cm influences the uerscript cm, that shouldn't happen.. Which browser/version are you using?

When taking a turn and clicking with the single left click to assault once if blanks out both attack from and attack to fields. Very frustrating...

This JUST started to happen to me. And I use Google Chrome.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby cookie0117 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:18 am

Im am running the latest version of ff and have started getting the crashing mentioned over the last few days. I also have bob, maprank and the team message script installed.

The crashing follows no particular pattern. It can happen as soon as I open a games, during an attack, mid-reinforcement or when just sat looking at the map. It has only crashed while looking at a game and not while in the forums.

I do not know if it has anything to do with the clickies especially as I always have it on but was going to report it and saw the comments above.
Private cookie0117

Postby Jippd on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 am

cookie0117 wrote:Im am running the latest version of ff and have started getting the crashing mentioned over the last few days. I also have bob, maprank and the team message script installed.

The crashing follows no particular pattern. It can happen as soon as I open a games, during an attack, mid-reinforcement or when just sat looking at the map. It has only crashed while looking at a game and not while in the forums.

I do not know if it has anything to do with the clickies especially as I always have it on but was going to report it and saw the comments above.

Same situation but this could be a firefox bug or anything I use the same add ons but no idea to pinpoint what causes it to happen
Major Jippd

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 am

Soo lately .. today for sure... my CM has stopped working. The link is also broke when I try to install it.

Firefox 7.0.1

Windows 7

With that said it keeps going away. My left side menu is gone yet it is enabled in my greasemonkey.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 am

Jippd wrote:
cookie0117 wrote:Im am running the latest version of ff and have started getting the crashing mentioned over the last few days. I also have bob, maprank and the team message script installed.

Same situation but this could be a firefox bug or anything I use the same add ons but no idea to pinpoint what causes it to happen

+1
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby sherkaner on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:29 am

Bruceswar: The script seems to be in its normal place, not sure why the link is dead for you.

And I haven't had a crash since the 12th of february, not sure whether it's because I removed the alerts or I've upgraded FF again (I'm at the beta-channel, so probably 1 version ahead).
Colonel sherkaner

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives