Conquer Club

[CL4] Phase 1 - Div F - Final

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Phase One - Division F

Postby betiko on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm

freakns wrote:
therev1957 wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:Waiting on DS game, but it looks like we really do have a tie against the Pack. :D

I think you are wrong! Das is definately a win for the Pack so I see it as 7-5 with a Pack win! :o

we thought its definitely our game, but sudija failed to kill 1+1+2+2+2+6 with 31... so we kind of hope dice fail you now :D but i agree, looks like its your game now :(

when was that? we got a bonus since ages and you never managed to pull and keep yours... we still have a huge stack in the castle, so that wouldn t ve changed anything. let us get the objectives to finish quicker! ;-)

and the das schloss against violet is still looking even, maybe with a slight advantage for us, waiting to see her turn!
Major betiko

Postby Janomike on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 am

As someone will notice anyway :)

Why did we get a point for the draw against DYN? I thought the quad cities game doesnt count as a victory because of the declines, so it should be 6:5 for DYN.
Brigadier Janomike

Postby Teflon Kris on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Janomike wrote:As someone will notice anyway :)

Why did we get a point for the draw against DYN? I thought the quad cities game doesnt count as a victory because of the declines, so it should be 6:5 for DYN.

oops - corrected - again - sorry :oops:
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Janomike wrote:As someone will notice anyway :)

that's fairplay... I think that rule on you guys is really harsh
Major betiko

Postby Sniper08 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

we have 7 wins against DYN so it looks like we're gonna top the group
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby pearljamrox2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, nice job PACK
Major pearljamrox2

Postby betiko on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)

oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 pm

betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)

oh man... i think we will have to have real challenge pretty soon... im sooooo going to have fiesta all over your corpses :twisted:
Brigadier freakns

Postby John Deere on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

freakns wrote:
betiko wrote:from what i understand, we have won all challenges except against botfm where they can still tie, the pack remains unbeatten, even in mini challenges!! :)

oh man... i think we will have to have real challenge pretty soon... im sooooo going to have fiesta all over your corpses :twisted:

Sorry we have a line wanting to challenge us. We wont have time for a full challenge for a while! Oh and about the fiesta thing,.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Its always good to have dreams ;) :P :D
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Qwert on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:01 pm

oh and that quads against dynasty on pelop war had an epic finish today.. we got so lucky with spoils it was crazy!

lucky? are you sure? usualy you dont have luck, only pure skill. :-$
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Sniper08 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 am

qwert wrote:

wow still a sore loser eh qwert , face it we outplayed you and the only thing you can blame is the dice while ignoring your own dice
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Leehar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 am

Sniper08 wrote:
qwert wrote:

wow still a sore loser eh qwert , face it we outplayed you and the only thing you can blame is the dice while ignoring your own dice

When did you play qwert? :shock:
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby benga on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 am

Round 1: 15 January

BOFM 4-8 OTP

DYN 6.5-5.5 RA

Round 2: 22 January

OTP (5-6) PACK

DYN 6-6 BOFM

Round 3: 29 January

PACK (9-2) RA

OTP (4-7) DYN

Round 4: 5 February

RA (4-6) BOFM

PACK (8-3) DYN

Round 5: 12 February

PACK (5-3) BOFM

RA (2-4) OTP
Sergeant benga

Postby Sniper08 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 am

Leehar wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:
qwert wrote:

when we beat MYTH a couple months ago, he just wont let it go.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Sniper08 wrote:
Leehar wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:
qwert wrote:

when we beat MYTH a couple months ago, he just wont let it go.

while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm

freakns wrote:while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.

freak, you know there are war threads in challenges, just go and check the qwert whinning all along. he can't make the difference between a good win and a lucky win. and all his losses are just unlucky.
And don't you think we know a bit better than you if qwert was in the myth challenge or not vs our clan back then? =D>
one of the silliest comments i've seen..
Major betiko

Postby Txflier on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 am

grifftron wrote:Nice.. fun group! War ON!

+1
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby freakns on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 am

betiko wrote:
freakns wrote:while in the same time you just cant understand he wasnt in Mythology back then... although, qwert is a sore loser.

freak, you know there are war threads in challenges, just go and check the qwert whinning all along. he can't make the difference between a good win and a lucky win. and all his losses are just unlucky.
And don't you think we know a bit better than you if qwert was in the myth challenge or not vs our clan back then? =D>

oh, so he was in Mythology back then? mea culpa. my apologies...
and i know qwert is sore loser, ive just write that down :D
i think we all are sore loser in some degree(i for one surely am), but many of us will show class and curse rolls in team chat(something im doing quite often...) and the ones like qwert will do that in team chat. combine that with bad temper he has, and his not so great knowledge of english language, you might get the wrong idea :D (i didnt have not even one misunderstanding with him, but two of us communicate on serbian... i think you as a french will understand that. no matter how good you have become in speaking other languages, youll always express yourself best while speaking french)... overall qwert isnt bad lad, he just have short fuse and is kind of paranoiac :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Game 10482665 Finally over good war OTP, you came close but THE PACK wins again!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby betiko on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

freakns wrote:
betiko wrote:

oh, so he was in Mythology back then? mea culpa. my apologies...
and i know qwert is sore loser, ive just write that down :D
i think we all are sore loser in some degree(i for one surely am), but many of us will show class and curse rolls in team chat(something im doing quite often...) and the ones like qwert will do that in team chat. combine that with bad temper he has, and his not so great knowledge of english language, you might get the wrong idea :D (i didnt have not even one misunderstanding with him, but two of us communicate on serbian... i think you as a french will understand that. no matter how good you have become in speaking other languages, youll always express yourself best while speaking french)... overall qwert isnt bad lad, he just have short fuse and is kind of paranoiac :D

yeah i think qwert is funny and sure is a great map maker, probably the best on cc, and i don't really blame him for being such a sore loser or for speaking qwert. I'm a sore loser, and that is proportional to my lose strikes... if I lose many straight games, with lots of bad dice and i m vs a low rank opponent,I m not very friendly lol
Major betiko

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 am

Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby VioIet on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!

That is very good sportsmanship Ollie.

I agree, that Botfm is a great clan. They have a lot of nice members, who have taught be a great deal about team games. I will be eternally grateful for that.

But as for as your comment about The Pack meeting their match- I'd say it's just really hard to tell. These mini-wars are such a small sample size, with only 12 games each.

For instance in another division, I believe AKA beat TSM in their Phase 1 war.
While i love both TSM and AKA, I think it is perfectly fair to say that TSM is ranked much higher than AKA. I think the small sample size allows for more "interesting" results.

The results of a full 40+ game war, wherein both sides have greater control of map & player selection, the results may be vastly different.

So while it's possible Boftm may be The Pack's match, I think it would be interesting to see the results of a full war.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 am

VioIet wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Well the Pack finally met it's match we tied 6 vs 6 with Botfm well done guys. We still take the number 1 seed, gl to all clans on future wars!

I agree, that Botfm is a great clan. They have a lot of nice members, who have taught be a great deal about team games. I will be eternally grateful for that.

But as for as your comment about The Pack meeting their match- I'd say it's just really hard to tell. These mini-wars are such a small sample size, with only 12 games each.

While i love both TSM and AKA, I think it is perfectly fair to say that TSM is ranked much higher than AKA. I think the small sample size allows for more "interesting" results.

The results of a full 40+ game war, wherein both sides have greater control of map & player selection, the results may be vastly different.

So while it's possible Boftm may be The Pack's match, I think it would be interesting to see the results of a full war.

what would be interesting as well would be to see bogangod honour his bets and not ignore me like a pussy in forums and gamechats since he lost. He challenged me on a bet (that they would win vs IA), and set up the condition; wear the avatar the winner forces you to put up for 2 weeks.
Maybe writting it down in front of even more witnesses here will make him do what he should. otherwise don't ever accept his bets; if he loses he will just ignore you and not do his part, which is quite lame considering an avatar is the only thing in stake here..
Major betiko

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am

Yes, I can quite see how ignoring your avatar is the highlight of his life. Everyday he comes into the forum and shivers with fear on seeing your name and what incessant obligations you'll force upon him ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby GeneralRisk on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 am

betiko wrote:
VioIet wrote:

what would be interesting as well would be to see bogangod honour his bets and not ignore me like a pussy in forums and gamechats since he lost. He challenged me on a bet (that they would win vs IA), and set up the condition; wear the avatar the winner forces you to put up for 2 weeks.
Maybe writting it down in front of even more witnesses here will make him do what he should. otherwise don't ever accept his bets; if he loses he will just ignore you and not do his part, which is quite lame considering an avatar is the only thing in stake here..
yea Bogan just a big bag of wind
Major GeneralRisk

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges