Conquer Club

If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Commander62890 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Wow i truly think that the PACK has the best leaders and the most fun bar none! Ooops did i say that out loud! :D :D \:D/ \:D/

Is it really that hard for you to talk about anyone but yourself? Who do you think you are, GLG? Geez... :roll:
Major Commander62890

Postby ljex on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:I would join Empire! They made need an influx of new members after the PACKS DESTRUCTOR BEAST gets done with them! lol If i could view one other clans forum it would be BPB, they are some funny f#$%ers!

I realize we deserve this based on the amount of shit some of our members talked before the war...though i must say the frequency with which you insult us is more than i ever expected. It seems you will win and i congratulate you but it would be nice if you keep our leaving members out of your posts as their leaving has nothing to do with our war vs you.
Major ljex

Postby owenshooter on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 am

Commander62890 wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Wow i truly think that the PACK has the best leaders and the most fun bar none! Ooops did i say that out loud! :D :D \:D/ \:D/

Is it really that hard for you to talk about anyone but yourself? Who do you think you are, GLG? Geez... :roll:

i don't even know who the pack are... is it a social clan?-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby grifftron on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:23 am

owenshooter wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:

i don't even know who the pack are... is it a social clan?-el Jesus negro

Non-social, but lets keep this on topic

I also would like to be a part of EMPIRE
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 am

I'll choose the Dark Knights of Chaos, because that is quite possibly the coolest name ever and then I can finally wear those black leather undies my mom gave me for Christmas.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby natty dread on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:28 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:I didn't say I was proud. I was only responding to him TRYING to make fun of my sig. It's kinda lame when all you have to brag about these days is how cool your sig is.

To be fair though, your sig sucks. I'm saying this with all the best intentions, and intend no offense whatsoever, but it looks like someone gave a chimpanzee LSD, sat it in front of a computer with a broken monitor and told it to use MS paint for the first time.

My suggestion is to get someone who knows how to use a graphics software to do your next sig.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 am

natty dread wrote:
pearljamrox2 wrote:I didn't say I was proud. I was only responding to him TRYING to make fun of my sig. It's kinda lame when all you have to brag about these days is how cool your sig is.

To be fair though, your sig sucks. I'm saying this with all the best intentions, and intend no offense whatsoever, but it looks like someone gave a chimpanzee LSD, sat it in front of a computer with a broken monitor and told it to use MS paint for the first time.

My suggestion is to get someone who knows how to use a graphics software to do your next sig.

Asshole. I'm pretty sure this thread wasn't titled "cut down other people and give them unwanted criticism about their sig." Can't you stay on topic just one time and do it without flaming, baiting or trolling? For that to happen you'd actually have to be a cool dude. Ah, but then you wouldn't be crappy dreads.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby jbrettlip on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:31 am

MNDuke wrote:
natty dread wrote:

Asshole. I'm pretty sure this thread wasn't titled "cut down other people and give them unwanted criticism about their sig." Can't you stay on topic just one time and do it without flaming, baiting or trolling? For that to happen you'd actually have to be a cool dude. Ah, but then you wouldn't be crappy dreads.

i want to to be in MNDuke's new clan...I think it is called "Guests". Nice flame
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby natty dread on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:06 am

MNDuke wrote:Image

Apart from the irony of falsely accusing someone of "flaming" while calling him an asshole, your post had very low entertainment value. I'm a bit disappointed. I wish you'd go back to your old habits of complaining about how the dice are screwing you over. You were much more entertaining back then...

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 am

That's the best you guys got? Considering it's 2 on 1, I expected much more from your attempted gang-bang. Hell it would have hurt more if a pack of hung Chihuahuas had tried to f*ck me. Better luck next time. On that note, I think it would be fun to join the BPB. Even when they're trying to play rough, they're touch is oh so gentle; like 2 ply with a hint of Aloe Vera on my butthole. I love you guys.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 am

ljex wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:I would join Empire! They made need an influx of new members after the PACKS DESTRUCTOR BEAST gets done with them! lol If i could view one other clans forum it would be BPB, they are some funny f#$%ers!

I realize we deserve this based on the amount of shit some of our members talked before the war...though i must say the frequency with which you insult us is more than i ever expected. It seems you will win and i congratulate you but it would be nice if you keep our leaving members out of your posts as their leaving has nothing to do with our war vs you.

A might bit sensitive young lad? When you play with the big boys learn to take a little joking around mate, life is to short to be as uptight as you appear. :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 am

There is a fine line between talking "shit" and flaming. Let's try to keep it civilized folks (and I fully expect this to be parodied in the "Hey Everyone" thread).
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:27 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby ljex on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:32 am

Great-Ollie wrote:
ljex wrote:

A might bit sensitive young lad? When you play with the big boys learn to take a little joking around mate, life is to short to be as uptight as you appear. :D

I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Personally its whatever i can just ignore it and largely have in the war thread if you notice...but i know for a fact that others dont see it as joking around and have been bothered by it. Its just a bit unnecessary and immature to post in the manner you have regarding players leaving our clan. I understand you think its all fun and games but i used to think it was all fun and games when i would tease my younger siblings...they didnt feel the same way.

Continue doing this if you want to be viewed as a clan of douche bags and to always be the bad guy. But if you ever want the respect of other clans you need to earn it and comes from more than just winning wars, its also about how you win them.

Just my 2 cents...take it or leave it
Major ljex

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 am

natty dread wrote:Apart from the irony of falsely accusing someone of "flaming" while calling him an asshole, your post had very low entertainment value.

LMFAO.... I'm the biggest fan of this guy.. I'm madly in love with him and his sarcastic style!!!

On a side note, sorry MNDuke, nothing personal, but he really amuses me in like 80% of his posts I read!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Pirlo

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 am

I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Dude it i because we are joking around, why are you making this out to be more then it is, relax a little. The reason we are doing so well with our clan is because we do not take things too serious other then our games. We have fun and all get along. Sorry if i hurt your little feelers, i will refrain from posting about your members who jumped ship from now on. ;)
Major Great-Ollie

Postby ljex on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 am

Great-Ollie wrote:I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Dude it i because we are joking around, why are you making this out to be more then it is, relax a little. The reason we are doing so well with our clan is because we do not take things too serious other then our games. We have fun and all get along. Sorry if i hurt your little feelers, i will refrain from posting about your members who jumped ship from now on. ;)

ljex wrote:Personally its whatever i can just ignore it and largely have in the war thread if you notice...but i know for a fact that others dont see it as joking around and have been bothered by it
Major ljex

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 am

Pirlo wrote:
natty dread wrote:Apart from the irony of falsely accusing someone of "flaming" while calling him an asshole, your post had very low entertainment value.

LMFAO.... I'm the biggest fan of this guy.. I'm madly in love with him and his sarcastic style!!!

On a side note, sorry MNDuke, nothing personal, but he really amuses me in like 80% of his posts I read!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow talk about a lack of sense humor...
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 am

I think all you guys should get together and form a new clan amongst yourselves. You can call it Clan Bitch.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby natty dread on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am

MNDuke wrote:talk about a lack of sense humor...

You're just jealous because no one finds you funny.

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Try to keep the thread on topic guys. May I suggest PM's, a clan war or callouts to settle any differences?
Captain safariguy5

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Try to keep the thread on topic guys. May I suggest PM's, a clan war or callouts to settle any differences?

Oh, but bpb doesn't actually have clan wars. All they do is talk.. and make pretty little sigs. As far as clans go though...they are irrelevant.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby MNDuke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Try to keep the thread on topic guys. May I suggest PM's, a clan war or callouts to settle any differences?

Oh, but bpb doesn't actually have clan wars. All they do is talk.. and make pretty little sigs. As far as clans go though...they are irrelevant.

But you know as well as I do Safari that that would be far too easy.

If they decide to grow a pair, FOED would gladly accept a challenge with BPB after we crush the pack.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Challenges be throwin'-down, y'all, foo's, cool cats. Ow ow ow...

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Foxglove on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:I find this really funny, every pack member posts as if it is "joking around" and yet fails to realize that in order for it to be a joke the one at the receiving end must see it that way. Dude it i because we are joking around, why are you making this out to be more then it is, relax a little. The reason we are doing so well with our clan is because we do not take things too serious other then our games. We have fun and all get along. Sorry if i hurt your little feelers, i will refrain from posting about your members who jumped ship from now on. ;)

I agree with ljex. ( :o )

You guys (the Pack members in general) might think it's funny to constantly and relentlessly make jabs at EMPIRE (or whatever clan you're currently warring against) in every forum, but I definitely find those comments tiresome and over the line.

Also? The certain knowledge that you would be tactless and verbally aggressive assholes for the duration of a war makes me want to never, ever participate in a challenge against you, unless required to by some clan event.
Brigadier Foxglove

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion