Conquer Club

PACK vs EMPIRE 38-23 Final 4/14

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE 38-23 STILL FINISHED PACK wins

Postby chemefreak on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:03 am

betiko wrote:
the war is decided since a month at least and the last games took forever to finish. that's why we are being a bit impatient to see this moved out of active challenges.

I can't stress this enough. Issuing medals takes time. It also take patience. I wait until 4 or 5 wars are done and then issue them all at once. I have to wait until the war is OVER. Now it is noted that your war is over. Poking the bear that issues the medals is not the brightest thing to do. The OP was edited to poke the medal issuing bear...3 days after the war ended! It is just annoying. Now I have run out of time. I will do this on later.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 am

chemefreak wrote:
betiko wrote:
the war is decided since a month at least and the last games took forever to finish. that's why we are being a bit impatient to see this moved out of active challenges.

I can't stress this enough. Issuing medals takes time. It also take patience. I wait until 4 or 5 wars are done and then issue them all at once. I have to wait until the war is OVER. Now it is noted that your war is over. Poking the bear that issues the medals is not the brightest thing to do. The OP was edited to poke the medal issuing bear...3 days after the war ended! It is just annoying. Now I have run out of time. I will do this on later.

Dude, I'm not arguing this with you. i imagine it takes lots of time, was just justifying why there was this little mark of impatience (you just get more impatient if the war is decided sooner). I know you wait for the war to be totally over and I imagine you do a few wars all together because it's not the most fun thing to do for you; nothing more to read between the lines.
Major betiko

Postby chemefreak on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am

Understood. Medals coming soon.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE 38-23 Final 4/14

Postby chemefreak on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 am

Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. Medals issued.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby smegal69 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Hand em medals over Chemy ....... there were no whales hurt in the making of this clan war

Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

smegal69 wrote:Hand em medals over Chemy ....... there were no whales hurt in the making of this clan war

Thread not locked yet so I could post the infamous image
Major GeneralRisk

Postby grifftron on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm

chemefreak wrote:
betiko wrote:

Your a bear? Can i be a donkey? Give me the mod position to issue war medals, would take me secs.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby smegal69 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 am

chemefreak wrote:
betiko wrote:

please forgive betiko and Estebanopart, they are both young.

And i have never poked a bear but you should see me fist a cow :shock: :shock: :o ...... yes 100% farmer here
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby chemefreak on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 am

We really can delete medals...so watch it kids 8-)

Medal issuing is a bitch. Congrats on your win. Sorry it took THREE WHOLE DAYS to issue the medals.

Your favorite Clan Director,

Nick
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges