Conquer Club

Saved Searches script not working

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Saved Searches script not working

Postby Grifter on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 am

I installed the Saved Searches script. I refreshed the Game Finder page but the Bookmark button doesn't appear. I am using Firefox 12.0. How do I fix this?
Lieutenant Grifter

Re: Saved Searches script not working

Postby Woodruff on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 am

Grifter wrote:I installed the Saved Searches script. I refreshed the Game Finder page but the Bookmark button doesn't appear. I am using Firefox 12.0. How do I fix this?

Hmmm...I'm using Firefox 13.0, and it seems to be working fine. You don't see the "Bookmark Search" button just to the right of the "Search" button?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Grifter on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

The Bookmark button is not there. Any ideas why? Can Saved Searches work by itself or does it require other greasemonkey scripts?
Lieutenant Grifter

Postby ender516 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:24 pm

I am using FF 13.0.1, GreaseMonkey 0.9.20, and (by looking at the source of the script) Saved Searches 2.0 and it is working as well as ever (at least since the changes for tournament names on the Game Finder page, which defeats my ability to save a search for a given tournament: I really must try to fix that.)
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby Woodruff on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Grifter wrote:The Bookmark button is not there. Any ideas why? Can Saved Searches work by itself or does it require other greasemonkey scripts?

Hmmm...I have:

Conquer Club - Saved Searches
Conquer Club Map Rank GL
Conquer Club Saved Searches
Conquer Club Tour Stats

I have no idea why I appear to have two different versions of the Saved Searches script. And I'm not at all sure which of the two is the one that's working right. <chuckle>

I do seem to recall a problem I had in the past being fixed by implementing the scripts in a certain order, but I do not at all remember why.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby ender516 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:30 pm

There is no hyphen in the one I am using.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tools Suggestions