Conquer Club

A Sign Up Thread/Sticky

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A Sign Up Thread/Sticky

Postby jak111 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm

It just caught my attention that noobs literally wouldn't take the time to look through multiple games for one in sign ups. (look at the one that posted in Chap's game).

So I was thinking that if we had a good amount of people wanting to agree to this that we have a stickied thread in the main page. Linking to all games in sign ups.

I'm usually bored most nights and wouldn't mind quickly updating something like this every two days or so :)

Also, if we really wanted to get fancy we could have a list of games needing reserves and how many reserves in a separate list below the ones in sign ups, showing people where we also need players to fill in spots in the same location that the sign up threads are in.

It could look something like this.

╚╩╦GAMES IN SIGN UPS╦╩╩

(Title of game)
(Link to game)
(Number of spots left)
(Optional description)

»░▒▓│GAMES NEEDING RESERVES│▓▒░»

(Title of Game)
(Link to game)
(Number of people needed)

What do you guys thing? I can even screw around with some designs if you want XDD
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Re: A Sign Up Thread/Sticky

Postby aage on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 am

Not really necessary, I dislike 20+ player games anyway. If the topic title says "signups" (or has those two plusses, i heard someone was trying to bring that in) that should be enough.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby pmchugh on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:05 am

Sounds a not bad idea to me, wouldn't affect me but would make sense.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 pm

We already have a reserves sticky thread. Honestly, I think that anyone that can't be arsed to look at the titles that say signups probably won't be a particularly good mafia player. I mean, we have a lot of veteran players who just jumped in and played some games. No need to hold their hands about it.
Captain safariguy5

Postby jak111 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:59 pm

safariguy5 wrote:We already have a reserves sticky thread. Honestly, I think that anyone that can't be arsed to look at the titles that say signups probably won't be a particularly good mafia player. I mean, we have a lot of veteran players who just jumped in and played some games. No need to hold their hands about it.

Aye, but what of the newer people? Lets face it, some people really aren't that bright when it comes to reading multiple titles.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Return to Mafia Discussions