Conquer Club

Pitrules88

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Pitrules88

Postby Gabriel13 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Okay, so this kid, wow.. He's a real annoyance. Almost everybody in my clan has beaten him and gotten foed, because whenever he gets beaten, he comes up with some stupid excuse and foes people. And then he becomes a rude little prick, and says people are his "bitch". I would suggest everybody who reads this to join his 1v1 speed games, beat him, and laugh with what he has to say.
Cook Gabriel13

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:Okay, so this kid, wow.. He's a real annoyance. Almost everybody in my clan has beaten him and gotten foed, because whenever he gets beaten, he comes up with some stupid excuse and foes people. And then he becomes a rude little prick, and says people are his "bitch". I would suggest everybody who reads this to join his 1v1 speed games, beat him, and laugh with what he has to say.

+1
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

+1438504931574389571984571819245813052
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Stephan Wayne on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Don't play him just foe him outright so he can't play anyone. Let him burn out then attack for the finishing blow.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Stephan Wayne

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:Okay, so this kid, wow.. He's a real annoyance. Almost everybody in my clan has beaten him and gotten foed, because whenever he gets beaten, he comes up with some stupid excuse and foes people. And then he becomes a rude little prick, and says people are his "bitch". I would suggest everybody who reads this to join his 1v1 speed games, beat him, and laugh with what he has to say.

You have a clan of 8 players, I thought it required a minimum of 10 to start a clan.

actually I counted 33 members in your clan, but only 8 of you have played him in 1vs1 freestyle. only 1 of the 8 have a winning record against him. and thats because EW only played him the one time. May have gotten foed.

A few (3) played on a regular basis. Even they dont have winning records against him.

the other six of you got your ass handed to you quite badly.

So that kid is actually better than you are and when he acts like a kid,your recourse is to call him an annoyance. You have advised people to play him and beat him.

Very few willing to risk those points, even fewer better than him LOL.

By the way your games against him 2 wins 8 losses. dont let sour grapes make you lose your mind,its easy to do.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Gabriel13 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:

You have a clan of 8 players, I thought it required a minimum of 10 to start a clan.

actually I counted 33 members in your clan, but only 8 of you have played him in 1vs1 freestyle. only 1 of the 8 have a winning record against him. and thats because EW only played him the one time. May have gotten foed.

A few (3) played on a regular basis. Even they dont have winning records against him.

So that kid is actually better than you are and when he acts like a kid,your recourse is to call him an annoyance. You have advised people to play him and beat him.

By the way your games against him 2 wins 8 losses. dont let sour grapes make you lose your mind,its easy to do.

You do realize that he ONLY play that map. That's why he's good at it. He seriously does those games all day. If I did the same map with the same settings, I would be much better than him at it.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

You do realize that he ONLY play that map. That's why he's good at it. He seriously does those games all day. If I did the same map with the same settings, I would be much better than him at it.

Yes I am aware,he specialized in that map and made it to brigadere using it playing freestyle 1vs1,he has attained general on a couple of occasions.

Its heads up 1vs1 not many have made general by doing it without cheating he did. He didnt invite new recruits in to take their points,it was open to anyone who wanted to try him.

And yes if you had super good dice against him he most likely foed you. Its not illegal I know a few others that do it regularly lol.

If you check the strat section,one of the keys is become an expert on one map and specialize in it.

But check, prior to playing that exclusively he played alot of other maps.

You cant really be peeved when he used one of the key strategies suggested by the site, and then foe players when others use the same technique.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:

1. We have more than 8 members in our clan.

2. I have played him three times... In Iberia, Lux, and Doodle Earth.

Game 10870976
Game 10871924
Game 11248873

He foed me when I eliminated him on Iberia, for a total of 5 cards at the end of my turn, which would have been around 40 troops. The thing is, when I started my turn, Ollie immediately eliminated me. So I haven't has a chance to play him, He has been a total douche to me. I foed him for a while, then I unfoed. Hopefully he will read this, but probably everyone in this post as of now is his foe.

3. Want to go Jgordon? Speed Freestyle? Take on Me and rhp, NoS, or Gabriel in a Speed Dubs game and I'm sure we all know who would come out on top. In Fact, How about a Speed Quads Freestyle game? I like the sound of that!
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby ManBungalow on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:02 am

Hey, if there's going to be a contest where people compare their skills at playing the piano with their various penises then I want in.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=172938#p3777569
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 am

Nah I got respect for jgord.. He handed me my ass in that clan war. Was a fun time. :)

I dislike pit's meathods, foeing people who can beat him, but I guess ya just gotta deal with it lol.. He's a whiner, but I am too when I lose from bad dice :P

But yea, if y'all wanna play some freestyle speed count me in! :) I love me some FS speed :D
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Stephan Wayne on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 am

NoSurvivors wrote:I dislike pit's meathods, foeing people who can beat him, but I guess ya just gotta deal with it lol.. He's a whiner, but I am too when I lose from bad dice :P

Pitrules88 Foes everyone who beats him cause he is good at that one map. Thats why he acts like a little bitch when he finally does lose at it. but its no excuse you DONT "gotta deal with it" take action attack this fool.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Stephan Wayne

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

1. We have more than 8 members in our clan.

2. I have played him three times... In Iberia, Lux, and Doodle Earth.

Game 10870976
Game 10871924
Game 11248873

He foed me when I eliminated him on Iberia, for a total of 5 cards at the end of my turn, which would have been around 40 troops. The thing is, when I started my turn, Ollie immediately eliminated me. So I haven't has a chance to play him, He has been a total douche to me. I foed him for a while, then I unfoed. Hopefully he will read this, but probably everyone in this post as of now is his foe.

3. Want to go Jgordon? Speed Freestyle? Take on Me and rhp, NoS, or Gabriel in a Speed Dubs game and I'm sure we all know who would come out on top. In Fact, How about a Speed Quads Freestyle game? I like the sound of that!

LOL JDS is fool written in my sig somewhere? NO. I have played freestyle I know what I can and cant do with it. No thanks. Thanks NOS we have had a few good games,look forward to more of them(in a friendly manner). 8-)
Private jgordon1111

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:LOL JDS is fool written in my sig somewhere? NO. I have played freestyle I know what I can and cant do with it. No thanks. Thanks NOS we have had a few good games,look forward to more of them(in a friendly manner). 8-)

I don't have a problem with you, but you then, essentially, you have no room to talk on Freestyle Speed games.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:LOL JDS is fool written in my sig somewhere? NO. I have played freestyle I know what I can and cant do with it. No thanks. Thanks NOS we have had a few good games,look forward to more of them(in a friendly manner). 8-)

I don't have a problem with you, but you then, essentially, you have no room to talk on Freestyle Speed games.

Back to you JD never any problems. Dont have any now.

I learned how to play freestyle with ljex,pimphawk and a few others. And have beaten some good freestylers. The games are just so far spread out and few you got to look to find them.
I do not prefer freestyle at all, and got out of practise of playing it. But I do have room to talk LOL. The fastest person on CC has me foed for some reason not sure why, I didnt win but he got mad I got to ljex before he did,and then made sure neither of us won.Then foed me lol.

I learned alot that day and pretty much quit playing freestyle,you guys dont mind taking points but you hate like hell to lose them. ;) It is what It is.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:

I learned how to play freestyle with ljex,pimphawk and a few others. And have beaten some good freestylers. The games are just so far spread out and few you got to look to find them.
I do not prefer freestyle at all, and got out of practise of playing it. But I do have room to talk LOL. The fastest person on CC has me foed for some reason not sure why, I didnt win but he got mad I got to ljex before he did,and then made sure neither of us won.Then foed me lol.

I learned alot that day and pretty much quit playing freestyle,you guys dont mind taking points but you hate like hell to lose them. ;) It is what It is.

You are 1-8 against pitrules...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.
Major jltile1

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:

You are 1-8 against pitrules...

Yes I know my wins losses against him JDS,As I said I know what I can do and what I cant do on freestyle. but its neither here nor yonder,the only reason I posted in this topic was because I know what pit can do,and why he foes players. And found it strange that he would foe half a clan. That would have meant 16 1/2 of you were some serious badasses on freestyle. So I looked and found 8 of you had played him,and not sure but I dont think all of you are foed are you?

I have nothing against any of the RotS, just clarified a few points of gabriels post.
Private jgordon1111

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

Yes I am aware,he specialized in that map and made it to brigadere using it playing freestyle 1vs1,he has attained general on a couple of occasions.

Its heads up 1vs1 not many have made general by doing it without cheating he did. He didnt invite new recruits in to take their points,it was open to anyone who wanted to try him.

And yes if you had super good dice against him he most likely foed you. Its not illegal I know a few others that do it regularly lol.

If you check the strat section,one of the keys is become an expert on one map and specialize in it.

But check, prior to playing that exclusively he played alot of other maps.

You cant really be peeved when he used one of the key strategies suggested by the site, and then foe players when others use the same technique.

you're lame... I'm 13-18 against him, and i'm not a big dice bitcher, but holy f*ck... his dice against me in many (not all) were godlike... I beat him down like a bitch in the last couple we played so he foed me (which is child-like and comical to say the least)... so how on earth could you say that he's better than me.... makes no sense... and this is on one map and settings that he plays exclusively... most freestylers on CC love when he joins 6 player doodles and lux freestyle games cause it's a fuckin donation on his part... is he good in the microscopic world of classic/freestyle/flat rate/adjacent?... sure he is... but a good player? absurd notion...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

on that map,those settings yes damn near unbeatable. I didnt say any other maps any other settings he was that good on. I said he knows how to play other maps.

There are not that many who have winning records against him on that map.

How am I lame by stating that.

There are other players on here(several) who routinely foe those who beat them.

There are hundereds of players who bitch when they get beat. See dice bitching threads or game chats of most players on CC.

Am I lame for stating something we see everyday?

RHP do you have a winning record against that 12 yr old on that map those sittings?

Being that age, holding that rank, not cheating to get there makes him a good player in my opinion. Throwing a fit and foeing players who beat him makes him a kid.

You ever foe anyone who pissed you off RHP?

And whats your age RHP?

You see the point I am trying to make?

If not,and your still pissed because I have stated the obvious,Then no hard feelings and you know what to do. FAMO
Private jgordon1111

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Looking through pitrules's games, I find it surprising that he holds that rank since it looks like sergeants and corporals beat him regularly.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Looking through pitrules's games, I find it surprising that he holds that rank since it looks like sergeants and corporals beat him regularly.

I am pretty sure its due to the fact he has pretty much went to playing that map almost exclusively and has a high win ratio he stays up there.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Gabriel13 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:02 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:

And who do you believe is the fastest player on CC? There isn't one. There are equals.. But there is no fastest player. I can guarantee you that..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby HighlanderAttack on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am

The guy is still a pussy--I was foed and never played him--scared bitch
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:14 am

HighlanderAttack wrote:The guy is still a pussy--I was foed and never played him--scared bitch

:lol: This proves it... though HA, you are a pretty scary dude to play on ANY map :? lmao.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

Gabriel13 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:

And who do you believe is the fastest player on CC? There isn't one. There are equals.. But there is no fastest player. I can guarantee you that..

There are a few... K1, rhp, tdans and MAYBE becky come to mind... not sure though.. but he likely means K1 since he says it in his sig :P
Colonel NoSurvivors

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion