Conquer Club

Pitrules88

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Stephan Wayne on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am

jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.

Damnstraight
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Stephan Wayne

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:35 am

HighlanderAttack wrote:The guy is still a pussy--I was foed and never played him--scared bitch

HA,pit didnt foe you because he was scared of you lol.Think about it for a while and it may come back to you.

It was one of those times you got your ass handed to you and then cried you were being cheated.

Thats why he and others foed you.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

Stephen Wayne wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.

Damnstraight

Mine is actually pretty slow where I live..
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:LOL JDS is fool written in my sig somewhere? NO. I have played freestyle I know what I can and cant do with it. No thanks. Thanks NOS we have had a few good games,look forward to more of them(in a friendly manner). 8-)

I don't have a problem with you, but you then, essentially, you have no room to talk on Freestyle Speed games.

Back to you JD never any problems. Dont have any now.

I learned how to play freestyle with ljex,pimphawk and a few others. And have beaten some good freestylers. The games are just so far spread out and few you got to look to find them.
I do not prefer freestyle at all, and got out of practise of playing it. But I do have room to talk LOL. The fastest person on CC has me foed for some reason not sure why, I didnt win but he got mad I got to ljex before he did,and then made sure neither of us won.Then foed me lol.

I learned alot that day and pretty much quit playing freestyle,you guys dont mind taking points but you hate like hell to lose them. ;) It is what It is.

And who do you believe is the fastest player on CC? There isn't one. There are equals.. But there is no fastest player. I can guarantee you that..

There are a few... K1, rhp, tdans and MAYBE becky come to mind... not sure though.. but he likely means K1 since he says it in his sig :P

Krapht is not the fastest XD I'm just as fast if not faster. And rhp and I are the same speed. You can ask him yourself. ;)
tdans doesn't play much anymore, does he?
Cook Gabriel13

Postby HighlanderAttack on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
HighlanderAttack wrote:The guy is still a pussy--I was foed and never played him--scared bitch

HA,pit didnt foe you because he was scared of you lol.Think about it for a while and it may come back to you.

It was one of those times you got your ass handed to you and then cried you were being cheated.

It was also why you got a 24 hour vacation--lol--I love being right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit added: never played the guy ever so you must have told him to foe me--either way he is a pussy along with your crap clan you call a clan
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:00 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

It was also why you got a 24 hour vacation--lol--I love being right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit added: never played the guy ever so you must have told him to foe me--either way he is a pussy along with your crap clan you call a clan

LOL She beat you bad enough you cried about it saying you were cheated(CLEARED)crap clan LOL.Pit was one of us at the time and left for his own personal reasons. But thats why he foed you then,because someone with your game count, crying because a girl put a whopping on you. And what you love is having the right friends who did some quick post editing for you to keep your ass out of the sling. you were not right BITCH. Try me 1vs1 14 games 7 your maps 7 my maps
Private jgordon1111

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Game 10871924 Sorry jgordon but i must agree pitrules is a tool. I was foed for the Iberia game as well and all i did was say gg and won. I have since foed the kid.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Game 10871924 Sorry jgordon but i must agree pitrules is a tool. I was foed for the Iberia game as well and all i did was say gg and won. I have since foed the kid.

Ollie I have not disputed or agreed with the fact he foes those that beat him.

What I started out doing was disputing a few of gabriels points.

And there are a few players on this site somewhat older than pit, who routinely foe anyone who beats them.

What I said is for a kid his age to have made it to page one on the scoreboard without cheating,playing that map and settings is an accomplishment that makes him a good player. Freestyle is about speed,timing,and knowing in less than a second what you have to do to win,then pulling it all off in less than 7 seconds. If you can do that and make it to page one,you are a good player. My opinion.
Private jgordon1111

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:on that map,those settings yes damn near unbeatable. I didnt say any other maps any other settings he was that good on. I said he knows how to play other maps.

There are not that many who have winning records against him on that map.

How am I lame by stating that.

There are other players on here(several) who routinely foe those who beat them.

There are hundereds of players who bitch when they get beat. See dice bitching threads or game chats of most players on CC.

Am I lame for stating something we see everyday?

RHP do you have a winning record against that 12 yr old on that map those sittings?

Being that age, holding that rank, not cheating to get there makes him a good player in my opinion. Throwing a fit and foeing players who beat him makes him a kid.

You ever foe anyone who pissed you off RHP?

And whats your age RHP?

You see the point I am trying to make?

If not,and your still pissed because I have stated the obvious,Then no hard feelings and you know what to do. FAMO

you are not stating the obvious.. the obvious is, if this goofball gets beat by good players he foes them.. I'm not sure why you can't wrap your head around that... and that is comical... and his age is irrelevant... I'm 38 and my 7 year old smokes me on every PS3 game he owns... I would hope a 12 year old could become skilled at one map and one set of settings played 100's and 100's of times... if not, there would probably be something mentally wrong with him...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

You're bent.. same strat as seq... just played at a higher speed... sorry your brain can't keep up little feller...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Game 10871924 Sorry jgordon but i must agree pitrules is a tool. I was foed for the Iberia game as well and all i did was say gg and won. I have since foed the kid.

And there are a few players on this site somewhat older than pit, who routinely foe anyone who beats them.

What I said is for a kid his age to have made it to page one on the scoreboard without cheating,playing that map and settings is an accomplishment that makes him a good player. Freestyle is about speed,timing,and knowing in less than a second what you have to do to win,then pulling it all off in less than 7 seconds. If you can do that and make it to page one,you are a good player. My opinion.

and for the record, I've NEVER foed anyone for beating me... most ridiculous nonsense i've ever heard... I have foed people for being ignorant and defending the random jackasses that roam around here.. sound like anyone you know?
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

and for the record, I've NEVER foed anyone for beating me... most ridiculous nonsense i've ever heard... I have foed people for being ignorant and defending the random jackasses that roam around here.. sound like anyone you know?

The foeing was not directed at you RHP. Nothing I have said here is directed at you. i did not say every player does it,I said a few.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:43 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:

I'm sorry that you think that deploying and happening to get good dice is skill, and makes you a good player. He ONLY plays manual games. All he has to do is deploy and attack once to win. He probably has good connection, so he deploys first, which makes it easier for him to win. Manual is bullshit for 1v1 games. I only do it sometimes for medals.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Word up. True.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

The foeing was not directed at you RHP. Nothing I have said here is directed at you. i did not say every player does it,I said a few.

you're responding to things i posted.... so yea.. you were talkin to me.. but whatever... pit blows less one map/settings and you probably do too...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:04 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

you're responding to things i posted.... so yea.. you were talkin to me.. but whatever... pit blows less one map/settings and you probably do too...

Sorry you feel that way little feller....... ;)
Private jgordon1111

Postby QoH on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:19 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Try me 1vs1 14 games 7 your maps 7 my maps

I take HA on this one 10-4
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby jltile1 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm

rhp 1 wrote:

You're bent.. same strat as seq... just played at a higher speed... sorry your brain can't keep up little feller...

You surely could of had a better answer. If your brain thinks that it involves the same start as a seq game I do question if you have one. :?:

Oh and Im sure doodle one min freestyle is played just as a seq would ? I thought you were smarter than that.
Major jltile1

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

You surely could of had a better answer. If your brain thinks that it involves the same start as a seq game I do question if you have one. :?:

Oh and Im sure doodle one min freestyle is played just as a seq would ? I thought you were smarter than that.

Essentially, yes, you wait to eliminate someone.

Someone who suicides gets raped in the chat.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Dibbun on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 am

Why do you care who foes you?
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:21 am

you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 pm

rhp 1 wrote:

you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...

You* HAHAHHA ;)
Cook Gabriel13

Postby jltile1 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 pm

rhp 1 wrote:

Ya and that all you know how to play. Sorry that I was smarter to stop playing game when the other players had a ten 5-10 second advantage. Why would I spell check when I'm talking to someone as you self. I play on a iPad most the time and I does not reconize your language like stat. Don't you have a doodle game to hope someone makes the wrong move so you can get 150 points on, you really should spend your time doing that.

Can you spell check this for me.

Also I would think about freestyle a little diffrent like if you were good at other maps and settings. Maybe someone like GO who plays all the settings and can win. Now back to doodle you go.
Major jltile1

Postby Dibbun on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 pm

After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Dibbun wrote:After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.

Coming from a source such as yourself, I can now let out that sigh of relief.
Captain Crazyirishman

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion