Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 74.3: 23-06-12] War Games

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 74.3: 23-06-12] War Games

Postby Leehar on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello again my friends, and welcome to your favorite part of the Newsletter, "War Games", where you can find information about CC Tournaments!

WorldCup4James has prepared an excellent introduction to the problem of reserves and replacing missing players. He also is again covering Join This? Or Not! As for my own contribution, I had a chance to interview IcePack this weekend, and I hope you enjoy the results.

DaveH has another installment in his excellent Dave's Tips series. This is number 18 if you're keeping track! Pursuant to a suggestion by greenoaks, we will soon publish the complete Dave's archive in their entirety in some publically-accessible place (probably Tournament Q&A) so you can go through them step-by-step without needing to search through old newsletter issues.

In the next issue, we expect to have an article by our newest reporter, woopintroysbutt! We are also still looking for another new reporter, one who will cover the TPA beat. If you're a TPA enthusiast, please give this some thought!

Dukasaur
Tournament Executive

Missing in Action: TO Reserve Policies by WorldCup4James
show

Meet the Tournament Organisers: IcePack by Dukasaur
show

Tournament Tips by DaveH
show: Customizing Excel Menus

Join This? Or Not! by WorldCup4James
show

If you would like to apply to join the Tournament News Team, PM Tournament Executive, Dukasaur!

Submitting Your Own Articles

If you have a story for the Tournament section you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to Dukasaur and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

Did you enjoy this Issue? Have you subscribed to the Newsletter yet?

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

ConquerClub Tournament News Team

show
Colonel Leehar

Return to Newsletter Issues