Conquer Club

My Mafia history

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 am

Because of Edo posting those links, which led to FALSE information, this situation has become even worse. I've got people making jokes about my sister, the duplicate accounts I don't have, and the stalking. Those are not things you should ever joke about. It's inhumane. Losing my sister in such a way was terrible, and being stalked is also pretty bad. Again, how can you expect me to forget it when people keep mocking me about them or even just harassing me in general?
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 am

I cant even believe you people are even humoring this piece of dung.

All you have to do is look at what this shit hole has done in these mafia games, how they have acted ect, and their complete psycho attitude.

Now you give this psycho a stage to drag Edocscil name into its performance.

Fucking insane.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 am

See? It's people that act like this that prevent me from just forgetting as well. And to think this all started just because I wanted the game to start, while the others wanted to joke around. I've been as civil as possible, yet they call me the nastiest of names, twist the truth, and harass me. Edo is NOT the victim here. He's one of the people who caused this mess to spin out of control.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby pmchugh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 pm

I gave you the chance to let it drop, if you really cared about the links or whatever then you would have agreed to let the subject drop in exchange for having the links taken down.

I think the best thing at this moment in time is for this thread to be locked.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 pm

See, that is part of the problem. This isn't something that can just be dropped, as people like Iron and Dim are proving, it's not going to get dropped. These are very traumatic things I've went through, yet they joke around and insult me. But rather than call people like them out, you act like I'm in the wrong. It's the same thing that happened in the NCIS thread. We were all behaving civilly, then Edo suddenly went crazy on me without me doing a thing. And everyone just backed him despite that.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Yomiel wrote: We were all behaving civilly, then Edo suddenly went crazy on me without me doing a thing. And everyone just backed him despite that.

yeah, because just like edocsil we're all a bunch of stalkers involved in an internet wide conspiracy to make your life a living hell.

no matter where you go you'll find us and we'll torment you.

we're so prepared that we even join sites before you so we can recruit more trolls.

back in 2007 when edocsil joined he came here and told us the prophecy. he told us 5 years later (in 2012) you will come and we'll have to troll you.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 pm

You just won't quit, and I refuse to sit back quietly while they make light of stuff like this and insult me. It's not a damn joke.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Yomiel wrote:You just won't quit, and I refuse to sit back quietly while they make light of stuff like this and insult me. It's not a damn joke.

Dude now I am going to have my say,I was one of the first players in that game to give you friendly advise,you choose to ignore it and continued to intentionally aggravate the shit out of everyone.

I dropped out of a good game because I got pissed,but it was to give you another chance to have fun in that game along with the others.

But you have repeatedly refused to listen to any kind of logic.

All you want is to be the center of attention.

You absolute asshole it time you quit this BS.

BE done
Private jgordon1111

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 pm

I'm not going to be bullied out because you guys want to defend your friends. I did nothing wrong. Edo came after me unprovoked, and while there were some disagreements, I was plenty civil, unlike you all.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Yomiel wrote:I'm not going to be bullied out because you guys want to defend your friends. I did nothing wrong. Edo came after me unprovoked, and while there were some disagreements, I was plenty civil, unlike you all.

you never do anything wrong...so our apologies but frak off!

You will be black listed from any other mafia games so you may as well well find someplace else to spin your yarns of fancy.

I am a Bully. Now call yourself a good lawyer to sue my ass for making your life so miserable.

(Did I say Yarns of Fancy?)
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

You are a bully, and do not think you can threaten or mock me off the forum. That you think it's okay tp joke about stuff like this says a lot.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Yomiel wrote:You are a bully, and do not think you can threaten or mock me off the forum. That you think it's okay tp joke about stuff like this says a lot.

Blah Blah Blah
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

This is getting out of hand.

Everyone, shut up.

Yomiel, shut up.

To everyone: We're not some kind of savages on the internet, so don't bother lowering yourselves for this.

To Yomiel: You're ignorant, yes, right now I'd say there are people who were being mean to ya, but I also know the story before that in which you provoke many of them. I'm not sure if you live in a shell or a cave but I don't think you really see how you're provoking them.

1.) Shit happens, people get mad, you're lynched.
2.) People offer to forgive you if you just cool it.
3.) You continue to annoy people with the constant 1-2 liners accusing people of this and that over and over again.
4.) People are pissed again.

IB, JG, Edoc, PMC, and everyone else have gone out of their ways to give you another chance which you blew again and again with your bull shit.

Who knows, maybe you're mentally challenged, maybe you're slow, maybe you're just too soft hearted or too self conscious about yourself. Maybe you're too vigilant, and too hyper to see people for how they are.

The only reason why I'm bothering to try and be nice with you is because you seem like a kid in my eyes. I'd probably be a shitty father if I ever become one because kids annoy the f*ck out of me real fast. But I do know kids and I understand them. To them the world is a big shiny place, but to a few they get treated poorly early on and see the entire world in black and white, which seems like you're one of those types. Now, no one here is perfect but labeling people either good or bad depending on how they fit into what you want them to be is not really the best way to go about understanding them.

Although, while the above theory is most likely, I have come to another conclusion. You're a psychotic teenage girl/boy who see's the world as evil unless they fit your little 'Hitler's list' (Everyone is inferior unless they have this this and this about them). You want the world to burn because not everyone fits the list, in fact, hardly anyone fits the list so you want them all gone. Your brain can only sense certain things about people, which as of now it seems it only picks up on the bad traits. Your mind is a child stuck in a teenage body, your vocabulary is a small one consisting of mostly "nasty" "trolls" "that guy" etc. With all these things put together your mind cannot comprehend the people who are around you who are trying to be nice. Your brain constantly tries to see some demonic evil in each of them instead of whatever good they have... In conclusion.. You're a psychopath.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 pm

LOL...all that writing Jak and you still come across as such a Bully.

You even managed to sneak in a Hitler reference in your post. Well done sir! Well done! =D>
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby / on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm

This has gone far enough.

Once again this is a mafia sub-forum for mafia discussion, this is not mafia discussion anymore, so this thread is meaningless to the goal our forum creates.

I believe, if we all truly knew each other we would all have regret about what has been said over the past few days.
I have requested the links will be taken down, I have no further authority on the matter, what happens now, happens.
So please, everyone, stop, bickering is pointless, this will not change anyone’s opinions in a positive way.

Two quotes I have read recently that I think are relevant, then I'm out, I will not, and sincerely hope no one else will; post in this thread again.

“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”

“Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.”

-Lao Tzu
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Sorry, but as I said, I will always defend myself. Ignoring bullies solves nothing, and these guys are beyond out of control. Experience tells me they won't stop or regret what they are saying. If anything, they're just going to keep getting worse. As you can see above, this has become like a drug to them. When someone interfered like you in the game, I went along and tried to forget. But they will never let that happen. They will keep starting fights with me out of nowhere, just like in that game. And no one will call them out on it, but just blame me.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm

I mean, look at their posts. They think they are completely justified. No matter how annoyed they may have gotten with me, that would not justify what they had done. This had started simply. They are the ones who escalated it, and Edo in particular purposely escalated things in the NCIS thread. A discussion was going on. No flaming was happening. Yet he still felt the need to start something. And rather than call him out on it, they started doing the same thing. This is what happened when I followed your advice earlier. They are not going to let any of us move on.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby nagerous on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I think enough has been said on this issue. I suggest we all move on.
Captain nagerous

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions