Conquer Club

[CL4] Ph2 Div 1 - Winner: KoRT MVP: Mudfighter

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Phase Two - Division 1

Postby betiko on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Leehar wrote:
denthefrog wrote:medals?
i dont think anybody in kort was aware of geting medals for phase 2
nice surprise

lol, and you guys came up with the format :P
Yup, each phase 2 winner Division winner gets a medal.

Kinda weird tho, because all we'd have had to do was purposefully do worse for our Phase 1 results, and get an easier shot at 2 sets of medals for phase 2 and 4 wins in a lower division.
Thankfully I don't think that was in anyone's mind, but it does seem a bit nonsensical and bears looking into for future seasons.

Totally agree, medal attributions make no sense in cl4. Winner of div 5 gets rewarded but second of div 1 doesn t... No logic at all! Also, you end up playing over 100 games with a completely positive record, a div 4 winner is most likely in negatives... A fair thing would be to reward the 4 advancing in div 1, the 3 first ones advancing in div 2 and so on... I believe making it to phase 3 in div 1 is an acheivement but apparently not. Beating one of the worse ranked clans in cc3 s first round in 41 games is considered as an acheivement deserving a medal though
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

well i think that now its all clear,consider that emp have two tie results(6-6 against KORT and TSm) and that IA will win against TSM,and AOC will lost against PACk, so 4th teams move to next stage.

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ahunda on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm

qwert wrote:well i think that now its all clear,consider that emp have two tie results(6-6 against KORT and TSm) and that IA will win against TSM,and AOC will lost against PACk, so 4th teams move to next stage.

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

Erm, no. If we win against TSM (and it looks like it), we´ll be at 7 points. And then it will all come down to that Conquer Rome Quad against AOC.

If we win that one, we´ll be at 8 points and AOC at 6 (and us going through to next round, I think). If AOC wins it, we´ll both be at 7 points, and they´ll probably have the better win% and go through then. And that game is absolutely not decided.

And now I haven´t even looked into TOFU, who - I believe - are still in the race too ?
Field Marshal ahunda

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 pm

ahunda wrote:
qwert wrote:well i think that now its all clear,consider that emp have two tie results(6-6 against KORT and TSm) and that IA will win against TSM,and AOC will lost against PACk, so 4th teams move to next stage.

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

Erm, no. If we win against TSM (and it looks like it), we´ll be at 7 points. And then it will all come down to that Conquer Rome Quad against AOC.

If we win that one, we´ll be at 8 points and AOC at 6 (and us going through to next round, I think). If AOC wins it, we´ll both be at 7 points, and they´ll probably have the better win% and go through then. And that game is absolutely not decided.

And now I haven´t even looked into TOFU, who - I believe - are still in the race too ?

TOFU is out. They got eliminated some time back.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:23 am

Not true Bruce. We could feasibly finish on 8pts if we win our 2 active games vs AFOS. That's looking highly unlikely though. However, with the dice that CC serves up nowadays we're not ruling it out. It would leave us having won 3 and drawn 2. As it looks though I expect we will finish with won 2 drawn 3 (7pts).
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Qwert on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:36 am

ahunda wrote:

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

yes,you right, Conquer rome are decision game. At this moment i give advantage to IA in Conquer Rome.
Any way,who win this game will move to next stage.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 am

Tofu are out of the race..Dont kid yourself Si.
Its entirely down to that Conquer Rome I believe for the last spot.
Either way its apparent any of these 8 clans can beat each other on any given day
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 am

lord voldemort wrote:Tofu are out of the race..Dont kid yourself Si.
Either way its apparent any of these 8 clans can beat each other on any given day

Don't worry mate, I'm not kidding myself. This is why I've said we will likely finish on 7pts. However, when someone says "TOFU were out of the race a long time ago" it simply isn't true. We could still qualify, unfeasible as it may seem now, and two days ago the odds for us were even better (just fortune didn't smile on us in one particular game).

Greece in the quarter finals of the Euros? No chance. They still got there though didn't they. So no-one should ever say never - not while it's still mathematically possible.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby skillfull on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Tofu are out of the race..Dont kid yourself Si.

Greece in the quarter finals of the Euros? No chance. They still got there though didn't they. So no-one should ever say never - not while it's still mathematically possible.

hehe! That's right cof
Brigadier skillfull

Postby jetsetwilly on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

ahunda wrote:

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

AOC win/loss would end up as Won 44 Lost 40. IA would be 42/42 ?
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby josko.ri on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 am

Leehar from EMP asked me on msn "Do you think you can wall any of my clan mates to warn them about my turns?
" so empire guys please watch for him in his apsence.
Major josko.ri

Postby The Voice on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 am

josko.ri wrote:Leehar from EMP asked me on msn "Do you think you can wall any of my clan mates to warn them about my turns?
" so empire guys please watch for him in his apsence.

Gotcha, thanks bud.
Major The Voice

Postby Leehar on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks Josko and skill!
jetsetwilly wrote:
ahunda wrote:

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

Is the 7 points IA already have, including the 1 from the 6 games already won against AoC?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 am

"Do you think you can wall any of my clan mates to warn them about my turns?"

What, like "Watch out guys, Leehar's playing a turn!" ;-)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby jetsetwilly on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Leehar wrote:Thanks Josko and skill!
jetsetwilly wrote:
ahunda wrote:

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

Is the 7 points IA already have, including the 1 from the 6 games already won against AoC?

Yes, so they have 1 point in the bag to put them on 7. Beating us in Conquer Rome takes them to 8 points and puts them straight through.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Re: SCORE UPDATE

Postby tokle on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Round 1:
PACK 8-4 TOFU
AOC 5-6 IA
AFOS 5-7 EMP
TSM 5-7 KORT

Round 2:
IA 5-7 PACK
EMP 5-7 TOFU
KORT 7-5 AOC
TSM 4-8 AFOS

Round 3:
PACK 4-8 EMP
IA 4-8 KORT
TOFU 5-6 TSM
AOC 8-4 AFOS

Round 4:
KORT 7-5 PACK
TSM 6-6 EMP
AFOS 4-7 IA
AOC 4-7 TOFU

Round 5:
PACK 4-8 TSM
KORT 5-7 AFOS
EMP 4-7 AOC
IA 8-4 TOFU

Round 6:
AFOS 2-10 PACK
AOC 7-4 TSM
TOFU 5-6 KORT
IA 4-8 EMP

Round 7:
PACK 6-5 AOC
AFOS 5-5 TOFU
TSM 4-6 IA
KORT 6-5 EMP
Major tokle

Postby Teflon Kris on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:48 am

Scores and table updated although updated table not yet showing for some photo-bucket-related reason. :roll:

Feel free to wall me any updated scores that come in before the Age of Aquarius.

;)
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby lord voldemort on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:22 am

Use imgur. Much better ;)

Postby PROFITS on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:05 pm

jetsetwilly wrote:
Leehar wrote:Thanks Josko and skill!
jetsetwilly wrote:
ahunda wrote:

-KORT-10
-PACK-8
-EMP-8
-IA-8
---------

Yes, so they have 1 point in the bag to put them on 7. Beating us in Conquer Rome takes them to 8 points and puts them straight through.

Mathematically, we can still tie aoc with a loss in conquer rome, winning 2 games we are losing, and aoc losing 1 game (waterloo). this would put us both at 7 pts and 43 win record. the odds of us coming back in vancouver vs tsm and stalingrad vs afos are slim to none though. plus aoc seems to be slightly ahead in waterloo vs tofu imo. So it's safe to say conquer rome is do or die for aoc and ia.
Colonel PROFITS

Postby Teflon Kris on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Scores and table updated.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I just want the next round to start already

Postby Leehar on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:02 am

Conquer Rome is holding us up I think ;)
Can't decide 3rd/4th without it, and it's been going since the first week!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 am

Leehar wrote:Conquer Rome is holding us up I think ;)
Can't decide 3rd/4th without it, and it's been going since the first week!

Wait so is the top 4 actually decided...or are we deciding 4-5/6th?

Postby ahunda on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 am

KORT, PACK & EMP are through.

IA & AOC battling over 4th spot.
Field Marshal ahunda

Postby Leehar on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 am

Yup whoops, 4th/5th!

If IA win Conquer Rome, they join us and Pack on 8 points; if AoC win, they join IA on 7 points and adv due to WP?
show
Colonel Leehar

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges