Conquer Club

[Rules] Reduce Number of Freemium Speed Games

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

[Rules] Reduce Number of Freemium Speed Games

Postby strikercc on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Speed Game for Non-Premium

I know that Speed games are one of the main reason's players pay for premium, and hence keep the site running. To give speed games to Non-Premium members would be terrible unless CC was still making money off of it and it still left users wanting to purchase premium.

My suggestion is this: Allow Non-Premium members one speed game slot, but show a 30 second add after each round. These games would be joinable by Premium members, and Non-Premium, while Premium would still be the only users allowed to play Speed games without adds. CC can collect money off each add, and this would give Non-Premium members a taste of what could be theirs. Non-Premium would still have a max of four games at a time, and still be far behind Premium in terms of site usage.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Increase Non-Premium usage
- Bring money to CC

The things I see getting in the way of this are
- People hate my suggestion, in which case I shall crawl back to the dark cave that I came from.
- It is a programming issue or too difficult to get adds in between each round.
- Distinguishing which games are joinable by Non-Premium members and hence have adds. We don't want Premium accidentally joining these games and becoming frustrated with the adds they didn't need to watch.
Sergeant 1st Class strikercc

Re: $$$ Off Non-Premium Speed Games

Postby blakebowling on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:13 pm

The real problem with this is that lack doesn't want to put ads on the site.
Private blakebowling

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm

blakebowling wrote:The real problem with this is that lack doesn't want to put ads on the site.

Thats one of the things I enjoy about CC.. personally..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby strikercc on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Which is why this would be an option... if you wanted to you could keep playing CC the exact same way it is right now.
Sergeant 1st Class strikercc

Postby agentcom on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Don't really care for this one. Might have liked it before, but I've sort of fallen in love with the other suggestion about giving freemiums some limited setting speed games to entice them to go premium and unlock all the other options.
Colonel agentcom

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:53 am

blakebowling wrote:The real problem with this is that lack doesn't want to put ads on the site.

Semi-off topic, but I wouldn't mind an add or two if more suggestions were implemented.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby darth emperor on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 am

agentcom wrote:Don't really care for this one. Might have liked it before, but I've sort of fallen in love with the other suggestion about giving freemiums some limited setting speed games to entice them to go premium and unlock all the other options.

You can mix both of them... :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Return to Archived Suggestions