Conquer Club

TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: TENNY FIVE DOLLARS FOR UPGRADE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

Woodruff wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:[Flame Removed]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .

See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See, this is bullshit. He flames and it gets removed. I flame and I get removed.

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|

-rd

It simply wouldn't be CC if Woodruff checked facts before he bitched about something.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 am

Raise your hand if you got trolled ITT.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 am

it has cost me $50 for 10,000 games. i remember when lollies were that cheap.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

-rd

What does HighlanderAttack being guested have to do with AOG's flame? AOG hasn't been guested (unless it was for less than a day), and that is also somewhat irrelevant to my point. I have received several long bans for flaming (the validity of which I am not disputing here), and I have not had a single flame edited. I was simply hammered. Why is there such an inconsistency in how flames are handled. Again, this was posited in the thread that nobody seems to care about: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171522

Dibbun wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

-rd

It simply wouldn't be CC if Woodruff checked facts before he bitched about something.

It's interesting you should put it that way, Dibbun...perhaps you can point out for me what the "checked facts" of HighlanderAttack being guested has to do with AOG's flame being edited? I'd like to see how you believe "checking facts" would assist in that? I would suggest it is perhaps you who should "check their facts" by actually reading what is posted instead of responding before thinking.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Woodruff wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

-rd

What does HighlanderAttack being guested have to do with AOG's flame? AOG hasn't been guested (unless it was for less than a day), and that is also somewhat irrelevant to my point. I have received several long bans for flaming (the validity of which I am not disputing here), and I have not had a single flame edited. I was simply hammered. Why is there such an inconsistency in how flames are handled. Again, this was posited in the thread that nobody seems to care about: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171522

Dibbun wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

-rd

It's interesting you should put it that way, Dibbun...perhaps you can point out for me what the "checked facts" of HighlanderAttack being guested has to do with AOG's flame being edited? I'd like to see how you believe "checking facts" would assist in that? I would suggest it is perhaps you who should "check their facts" by actually reading what is posted instead of responding before thinking.

Ahahahaha you think you're some kind of smart dude because you have a Spock avatar, you will never be smarter than me!

Look at the rds edit of HA's flame. See the little dashed line that separates the post content from the edit information? I'll help you out:

[Flame Removed]
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In between those two lines, there's a -------

Now I want you to tell me whether there's a difference between that line in HA's actual flame, actually edited by rds, and AoG's pretend edit by rds, which was called out by rds who asked him what his angle was....

Why would AoG pretend to have had his post edited? Of course so you would look foolish, crying without looking up facts!

It's not a big deal to not be as smart as me, nobody is because I'm really quite smart indeed, but to be outsmarted by AoG!!!!!!! Wow dude I'd give up risk and play canasta.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Dibbun wrote:It's not a big deal to not be as smart as me, nobody is because I'm really quite smart indeed, but to be outsmarted by AoG!!!!!!! Wow dude I'd give up risk and play canasta.

Oh ho! I see. You're right...I DID overlook that AOG had a pretend-edit there. Quite sneaky of the little twerp. Hey, I can admit a mistake. (I even had to go back to AOG's post and "quote" it so I could see it was all his post...)

I wonder...wouldn't AOG's post then become a matter of trolling? I would certainly think so.

My point regarding edits does still stand (the original edit of HA's flame), however (while admitting at least HA was punished as I was).
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Dibbun wrote:It's not a big deal to not be as smart as me, nobody is because I'm really quite smart indeed, but to be outsmarted by AoG!!!!!!! Wow dude I'd give up risk and play canasta.

Oh ho! I see. You're right...I DID overlook that AOG had a pretend-edit there. Quite sneaky of the little twerp. Hey, I can admit a mistake. (I even had to go back to AOG's post and "quote" it so I could see it was all his post...)

I wonder...wouldn't AOG's post then become a matter of trolling? I would certainly think so.

My point regarding edits does still stand (the original edit of HA's flame), however (while admitting at least HA was punished as I was).

LOL HA seems to get alot of timely edits.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

also, hopefully you don't realize that he removed my flame before my post was actually posted.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby patrickaa317 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Army of GOD wrote:also, hopefully you don't realize that he removed my flame before my post was actually posted.

All depends on your timezone for that one.

To me it was about half an hour later.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Finally got my ban---that was sort of fun although I could still use live chat to communicate and of course use game chat.

Now if everyone who does not want a ban wants some advice, here it is:

Don't tell someone to buy something they said they want to buy and then use them in a not so good way :)

funny ha ha
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:Finally got my ban---that was sort of fun although I could still use live chat to communicate and of course use game chat.

Now if everyone who does not want a ban wants some advice, here it is:

Don't tell someone to buy something they said they want to buy and then use them in a not so good way :)

funny ha ha

Welcome back...:)
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Pretty gud logik, I say =D>
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Aba on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

TENNY FIVE DOLLARS!
Sergeant 1st Class Aba

Postby AAFitz on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

I always wonder why its so cheap too.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Qwert on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 am

KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Let's see.....a box of ought six ammo can be around $25 (for 20 rounds)....if he bags one animal per bullet, I'll eat my hat. AND, I don't know aboot the hunting regs in Canada, but you can get MAX maybe 6 big critters down here if you get all the tags you possibly can (unlikely). AND, everyone I know (and I know a hell of a lot of hunters) has their game processed in some manner by a meat shop....BUT....let's assume Mr. Biggamehunter bags 10 animals and butchers them his own self...and doesn't spend any money on fuel to go hunting or anything.....guaranteed he couls get 1,000 pounds of critter-meat which should indeed feed hims family for a year.

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby comic boy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

Why pay $25 when you can troll for free :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 pm

qwert wrote:
KoolBak wrote:Funny thread.....As someone else pointed oot, I hope this pilgrim hunts mo betta than he speaks / spells.

Wait a moment! So you bye ammunition,and you can go to hunt,and you don't need to pay for Animal what you kill?? So you get animal for free???

Yes its true,qwert in some countries we get what we kill for free. Its rather to odd to some people who if they hunt have to pay for the animal.

And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:30 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.

True...rabbit is much tastier (never had squirrel).

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
qwert wrote:

Yes its true,qwert in some countries we get what we kill for free. Its rather to odd to some people who if they hunt have to pay for the animal.

And dont let anyone tell you squirrel or rabbit tastes like chicken,they are lying to you.

There are licenses and tags that typically have to be purchased to be allowed to hunt, you could look at those as "paying for the animal".
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
qwert wrote:

There are licenses and tags that typically have to be purchased to be allowed to hunt, you could look at those as "paying for the animal".

True except if you are hunting your own land,but in some countries as qwert says you pay for the privilege and then the animal as well
Private jgordon1111

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:
qwert wrote:

True except if you are hunting your own land,but in some countries as qwert says you pay for the privilege and then the animal as well

In the midwest at least, to hunt large game you need a license whether it is your land or not.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby lordhaha on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:03 am

Hmmm this has made me think.......Austerity an all.......For $20 I could buy 1.5 slabs of beer and $5 of petrol get drunk jump into the missus car drive into the field at the back of my house and knock down 100 head of cattle. Sell half the dead cattle.......Beer and burgers for the year!!!!!! Should of read this b4 up grading!!!!! Darn :)
Lieutenant lordhaha

Postby 72o on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I can't not afford the tenny five dollars. Can someone by it for me
Sergeant 72o

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:47 am

VampireM wrote:
Upgrayedd wrote:so you think it's okay to charge 25 dollars every year for a game that only costs a small amount of bandwidth to run (and is infringing on copyrights als0? if i played this game for 25 years, that would be... 700 or so dollars. outrageous.

ur Canadian like myself, u cant even go to one movie and get food for under $25.. thats only 2 hours at best entertainment.. $25 a year is pretty freaking cheap

25 dollar is more than fair,
its a whole year,
maybe a bonus system is in the interest of cc,
like after 2 years its only 20,
after 5 years only 15,
and after 25 years its for free ;)
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion