Conquer Club

Pearl Harbor Strategy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Pearl Harbor Strategy

Postby Crazy Frog on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:41 pm

I wrote this article and posted it online at Hubpages... Hope it may help some folks who would like to play in the game but may be somewhat confused by the map in the beginning... Its an explanation of the Bonuses etc.

http://mrmaranatha.hubpages.com/hub/Str ... arl-Harbor
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Re: Pearl Harbor Strategy

Postby agentcom on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am

Nice job!

Misspelled "Conquer Club" in the title, though.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Jippd on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 am

Crazy Frog wrote:I wrote this article and posted it online at Hubpages... Hope it may help some folks who would like to play in the game but may be somewhat confused by the map in the beginning... Its an explanation of the Bonuses etc.

http://mrmaranatha.hubpages.com/hub/Str ... arl-Harbor

Great work!

Side note:

"There is another potential wild card in this game, but I have never seen it played out.

Rumor control has it that if a player controlled all of the planes in one group that they could then attack other squadrons of planes... I have never had the opportunity to use this feature of the game... I have never seen it played... But it is in the rules of aircraft at the bottom left corner of map legend where it says: " *Aircraft cannot attack each other Until Group Taken. "

So Hypothetically if one of your enemies got a hold of an entire squadron... they could take you out of positions that are normally not vulnerable to AA fire or ship fire. "

That means that you get the following bonuses of +3 for 2 aircraft and +4 for 4 aircraft and once you get the group then you get the bonus as outlined on the key. 6 for all vals, 6 for all kates 7 for all zeroes etc.

The planes cannot attack other planes when you have the whole group it just means when you have 6 kates you control the whole group and get the group bonus of 6. Before that though you would get the +3 for 2 or +4 for 4.

Hope that makes sense
Major Jippd

Postby Viceroy63 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 pm

I agree. Nice work!
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby Crazy Frog on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:42 am

Thank you gentlemen for you input... I changed the Miss spelling and deleted that thing about the possible Arial battle. Thank you for clearing that up... I do believe however the wording needs to be changed slightly to reflect that detail. It should be only "Planes cannot attack other planes." Period!... if that is the case.
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Return to Conquer Club Discussion