Conquer Club

Leav2Bvr - Bigotry Violation / Possible Multi [Busted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Leav2Bvr - Bigotry Violation / Possible Multi [Busted] DCR

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 am

Accused:Leav2Bvr

The accused are suspected of:Bigotry Guideline Violation, Possible Multi

Game number(s):On my Wall

Comments:
New recruit, never played him, never spoke with him and he posted bigoted/racist comments on my wall. Possibly a multi as he directly targeted me without my being active in games or in the forum. The comments are here on my wall:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=67084#wall

and they read:
Leav2Bvr wrote:say man, you know how the Dr. made you cry when you was born ? he took away your pack of kool 100's , and the fifth of hennessy your moms gave you, that she had tucked away up under her big ole ass booty that she had been saving for later !!

Leav2Bvr wrote:say man, you know how your momma knew exactly who your biological daddy was ? when you came flyin out of her with no help from the Dr. she looked between her legs and saw a empty baggie with white residue, and a half drank quart of miller high life, and she started laughing and then she shouted out to everybody in the delivery room, "HE'S JUST LIKE HIS DADDY"

anyway, hope this is dealt with accordingly... have a wonderful black jesus day...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Leav2Bvr - Bigotry Violation / Possible Multi [Pending]

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Definite bigotry, checking on the multi charge. Will wait for that before going through with the bigotry.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm

deathcomesrippin wrote:Definite bigotry, checking on the multi charge. Will wait for that before going through with the bigotry.

I read it twice and I do not see bigotry. Maybe someone could tell me where and what the bigotry is.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Woodruff on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
deathcomesrippin wrote:Definite bigotry, checking on the multi charge. Will wait for that before going through with the bigotry.

I read it twice and I do not see bigotry. Maybe someone could tell me where and what the bigotry is.

I'm having difficulty finding any of it that I WOULDN'T consider bigotry.

Perhaps you're unfamiliar with common stereotypes as applied to black people?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Dauntless07 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Woodruff wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:

I'm having difficulty finding any of it that I WOULDN'T consider bigotry.

Perhaps you're unfamiliar with common stereotypes as applied to black people?

Agreed; hopefully the guy turns out to be a multi so the Admins can just ban him no problem. Guys like this shouldn't be around.
Captain Dauntless07

Postby afroaction on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:

Again another insightful post from Gr? Thank so much :sick: All what's missing in all those posts is calling owen the N word, Jesus Christ General, shut the hell up!
Major afroaction

Postby Larry46 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Afroaction just used "some players" God's name in vain.
Cook Larry46

Postby afroaction on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Are you taking lessons from GR Larry? Or is it a competition between you and him on who can post the most stupid comments in the forum? Stay on topic.
Major afroaction

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:44 am

Leav2Bvr is BUSTED as a multi of IlDuce88.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 am

deathcomesrippin wrote:Leav2Bvr is BUSTED as a multi of IlDuce88.

Lol what a noob. He'll probably be back...
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Re: Leav2Bvr - Bigotry Violation / Possible Multi [Busted] D

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 am

Like General Risk, I too, do not quite understand how the evidence proffered supports a charge of bigotry ? As I understand it (& understanding that those of former British Colonies do possess a somewhat confused viewpoint with regards to definition and meaning in the English Language) the definition given by the "Oxford Dictionary of English" of bigotry is: "intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself". That is a charge that can be leveled, with utmost honesty, at Owen' itself, as far as the empirical evidence shows as per its' past posts & general behaviour.
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Re: Leav2Bvr - Bigotry Violation / Possible Multi [Busted] D

Postby DJPatrick on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 am

Yeah sorry to butt in but I take it the Kool 100 is some reference to tobacco...other than that this may make sense as a bigotted post to US-based players but I just don't see the bigotry...just a foul mouthed farker which is as far as I know not against the rules...Please..MODS...how does anyone else know wtf this is really about?...Don't need you to repeat bigoted references but maybe a summation would help???
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Return to Closed C&A Reports