Conquer Club

Always wanted to say...?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Always wanted to say...?

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

A mod warns against personal attacks, as does the topic creator, and things have become peaceful...and you try to create a fight by attacking me out of the blue...again. That says a lot about you. I will not be bullied from this site, no matter how hard you guys try, and you disrespect me any others here by ignoring the mod and the topic creator. If you can't be civil like an adult, just don't post.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 pm

IB, the last post was unnessesary, but I suppose if you wish to say something its the internet and not much can be done to prevent you, only given a punishment. I hope you dont get forum banned for going against a mod (and topic owner's) post. Yomiel, I see you are keeping a cool head. Thats a good, mature thing to do. Now can we all please stay on topic? To keep on topic in this post, I will say that during a game I have always wanted to say things along the lines of "whadaya mean you dont play on weekends??", but thats just me :D (cause Im bored like that).
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:21 pm

:lol:

I guess another thing I've always wanted to say is that this is a damn game guys. Some people get their panties in a knot if they get killed off. If I get killed off in the night, to me, that means I was a threat to mafia ;) (or vig :/). If I get killed off in the day time, it's because my logic makes SOO much sense that not even I get it at times 8-) :roll:

Yomiel, stop posting in this thread, you're not adding to the topic of it :/
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:26 pm

I have done nothing wrong, so you are talking to the wrong person. I've every right to defend myself. If you want to criticize, do so towards the ones who keep making rude comments to and about me.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Jarmonious on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello CC! I am brand new here and I've looked over a few games and whatnot and am very interested in actually playing a game or two. I've got a few years of mafia experience on another board and this looks like a fun place as well, something a little different than the core of players I've been playing with over the last couple of years.

The reason I posted here is because of ^that one above^. Most of you have figured it out at this point, but this is nothing new. The scenario you are all playing out with her is identical to many, many other situations. She's already run the gamut through our mafia community. Cut this one loose.
New Recruit Jarmonious

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm

A brand new player...and your first post is to stir up drama and spread lies where it has already been established they are not wanted? No idea who you are or where you come from, but seems like you need to be "let go".-.-
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:57 pm

*multi check*
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Jarmonious on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:00 pm

You can go ahead and check. I'm no multi. in fact, if you'd like to know where I come from and how I know of this player, just PM me and I'll give you the details. But also feel free to do whatever necessary multi checking you need to do.
New Recruit Jarmonious

Postby edocsil on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:*multi check*

BG I already looked. The character seems legit, and has a longish history over at Kingdoms of Loathing.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Doesn't really matter who you are, if you're here just to start trouble. And I find it ironic that you'd say such things when you apparently come from KoL. You guys pulled some nasty stunts over there. But that's not something to be talked about here.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

I have always wanted to say, jarmonious speak your knowledge,and let this be a harmonious occasion for all
Private jgordon1111

Postby DiM on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm

i wonder if there are any mafia communities where yomiel is actually liked and respected. :lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm

whoa I'm a poet and didnt know it.

damn fastposted by dim
Private jgordon1111

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 pm

This topic just serves to prove me right. I'm not doing anything, but you can't stop instigating me, even when both a mod and the topic creator have asked you to.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby edocsil on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Guys, I am sitting here agreeing with her. Lay off, you are just embarrassing yourselves. If you don't wish to play or speak with her, blacklist and move on. This shit flinging does no one any good, and certainly not in public. Keep the overt antagonism to PMs if you really need to work something out.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

edocsil wrote:Guys, I am sitting here agreeing with her. Lay off, you are just embarrassing yourselves. If you don't wish to play or speak with her, blacklist and move on. This shit flinging does no one any good, and certainly not in public. Keep the overt antagonism to PMs if you really need to work something out.

Edoc with words of wisdom,so it is,so it shall be done.
Private jgordon1111

Postby vodean on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Jarmonious wrote:You can go ahead and check. I'm no multi. in fact, if you'd like to know where I come from and how I know of this player, just PM me and I'll give you the details. But also feel free to do whatever necessary multi checking you need to do.

jarmonius, i think there is room for you here at CC. welcome, and i hope you enjoy!

yomiel, no one is attacking you. being so defensive is very scummy.

two things i have always wanted to say... they also happen to be very relevant at the moment :ugeek:
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Wow, you guys really are unbelievable. The mod noted it, the topic creator noted it, and even Edo noted it, but you say it's not happening? And FYI, several posts have had mod action taken against them for attacking me, and I suspect more will follow. Again, if you can't be civil, just go away. I'm sick of you trying to instigate me.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jak111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

^ Stop replying to them.

and can everyone just stop :/ I've tried to settle this a page ago....
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:53 pm

I will always reply to defend myself. Bullies win when they are allowed to just say and do as they please with no challenge.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jak111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Yomiel wrote:I will always reply to defend myself. Bullies win when they are allowed to just say and do as they please with no challenge.

'bullies' feed off of reactions, your reactions do not help whether they're bullies or not. So stop reacting and stop replying if you want it to stop Yomiel, otherwise it'll just continue and escalate until everyone's in shit.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 pm

If you want it to stop, talk to the people who instigate me. Do not blame me for defending myself. It is my right to do so. And this started and continued for quite a while, even before I'd ever said a word.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Yomiel wrote:Wow, you guys really are unbelievable. The mod noted it, the topic creator noted it, and even Edo noted it, but you say it's not happening? And FYI, several posts have had mod action taken against them for attacking me, and I suspect more will follow. Again, if you can't be civil, just go away. I'm sick of you trying to instigate me.

HMMM. as I tried to explain to all and why I dropped a good game.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Huh?
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Ok this has gone on long enough. for most of you talking about yomiel's behabior, I invite you to look at your own over the last few pages. If you feel yomiel is trolling in other threads report the posts because right now in this thread most of you are behaving worse than she is and until I feel civil conversation can resume I am going to lock this.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions