Conquer Club

china map

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

china map

Postby yang guize on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:21 pm

is there a map of china or china and other east asia countries that can be played?

i cannot see a map of china on the long list on 'start a game' but i might have missed it

also how do i add players to my new game?

thanks
New Recruit yang guize

Re: china map

Postby DiM on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 pm

yang guize wrote:is there a map of china or china and other east asia countries that can be played?

i cannot see a map of china on the long list on 'start a game' but i might have missed it

also how do i add players to my new game?

thanks

i think greater china is what you want: http://maps.conquerclub.com/Greater_China.L.jpg

there are other maps that include china or parts of it in various forms: far east, fractured china, mongol empire, eurasia, rail asia.

players can be invited to games but i'm not sure fremiums can do that so you'll probably have to wait for people to join.

PS: if we only had that long promised map categorization system ....
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby yang guize on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm

that is very good thank you
New Recruit yang guize

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

although you can't invite friends to a game, you could pm them with the game number and ask them to join
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Foundry Discussions