Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Just think of it as a Disney movie or something, I don't even know the words to describe this type of phenomenonology/spirituality

According to the vague definition of the rules, no they're not. As the rules don't specify only female nipples.

Personally I think any animated avatar is annoying, but that's just me being anal I suppose
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby nippersean on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:According to the vague definition of the rules, no they're not. As the rules don't specify only female nipples.

Personally I think any animated avatar is annoying, but that's just me being anal I suppose

Petty? Straddling the fence? I'm neither.

People do make mistakes mate, no ones perfect, unless you found someone to be? Could you please share? :) I don't care if I can or can't buy back in, im not a multi and I have nothing to worry about point is only the mods can decide weather or not I am, and I know the truth, you know since I live my life, and you don't im pretty sure I know what's true in it

So play doh shaped genitalia would be acceptable?
Or plaster of Paris shaped nipples? Sex toys?

I am unlocking this so please don't make me regret it.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 pm

nippersean wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:According to the vague definition of the rules, no they're not. As the rules don't specify only female nipples.

Petty? Straddling the fence? I'm neither.

People do make mistakes mate, no ones perfect, unless you found someone to be? Could you please share? :) I don't care if I can or can't buy back in, im not a multi and I have nothing to worry about point is only the mods can decide weather or not I am, and I know the truth, you know since I live my life, and you don't im pretty sure I know what's true in it

So play doh shaped genitalia would be acceptable?
Or plaster of Paris shaped nipples? Sex toys?

I am unlocking this so please don't make me regret it.

The avatar was reported and like we were accused got out the magnifying glass to check it or them out. What convinced me that they violated the guidelines was the fact that Mario turned around. If Mario has the decency to turn then we all should.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 pm

nagerous wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:hey everone

Thanks agane jp

i just wanted to say thanks jp
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

so yes, I will be removing your Venus de Milo.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Dukasaur wrote:so yes, I will be removing your Venus de Milo.

I can't believe you would think I would lie about something like that. :roll:
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Dukasaur wrote:so yes, I will be removing your Venus de Milo.

QFT
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby jefjef on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:10 am

These a insult, and i dont understand why you dont put real previos vote question, please write real my vords not some imagine vords from you.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 pm

jefjef wrote:These a insult, and i dont understand why you dont put real previos vote question, please write real my vords not some imagine vords from you.

Flame wars was shut down. Nothing good can come of this and your CC posting currency is worth less afterwards. If there is an issue with behavior get a journal, report it , or talk to your RL friends about it. Thanks.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 am

Army of GOD wrote:
BigBallinStallin wrote:These a insult, and i dont understand why you dont put real previos vote question, please write real my vords not some imagine vords from you.

Flame wars was shut down. Nothing good can come of this and your CC posting currency is worth less afterwards. If there is an issue with behavior get a journal, report it , or talk to your RL friends about it. Thanks.

That's not what Jesus meant.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby jefjef on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
BigBallinStallin wrote:These a insult, and i dont understand why you dont put real previos vote question, please write real my vords not some imagine vords from you.

That's not what Jesus meant.

BMO

Which Jesus?
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:16 pm

If you feel like asking any more sarcastic questions, do so somewhere else. I'm locking this thread.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby nippersean on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:If you feel like asking any more sarcastic questions, do so somewhere else.

I shut it down. People were flaming others that coexist on this site. It would be one thing to post chat logs and whatnot and make minor comments. But when people are just calling others a-holes and c****suckers and a myriad of other things, then I decided it wasn't going anywhere good. Whoever posted it on the CC FB can reopen the thread if they wish. I thought I made a clear and concise post at the end of that thread describing why I closed it down. Let me know if it is still unclear.

Best Regards, Nipp
Brigadier nippersean

Postby apey on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm

King_Herpes wrote:chaosfactor, prowler, and apey

All 3 busted together.

These are all the accounts. Most busted before.

BUSTED 560m, Edgville Pk, mkbob7, moldy780, sitdownson, lets doodle, spoolio, towin12, owner1997, xpkbybeastx, free pking, i pwn you, owner87, Sohail88, mob1rob, ghostie3, adamk89, Sohail89, risk2000

UMM...I was never busted???
04:42:40 ā€¹apeyā€ŗ uhoh
04:42:40 ā€¹ronc8649ā€ŗ uhoh
iAmCaffeine: 4/28/2016. I love how the PL players are getting wet on your wall
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby jefjef on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 pm

nippersean wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:If you feel like asking any more sarcastic questions, do so somewhere else.

I shut it down. People were flaming others that coexist on this site. It would be one thing to post chat logs and whatnot and make minor comments. But when people are just calling others a-holes and c****suckers and a myriad of other things, then I decided it wasn't going anywhere good. Whoever posted it on the CC FB can reopen the thread if they wish. I thought I made a clear and concise post at the end of that thread describing why I closed it down. Let me know if it is still unclear.

Best Regards, Nipp

Before you showed up, there was a civil discussion going on. No one is "crying" about anything *Mod Edit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by TheForgivenOne on Sat May 15, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed Flame
Colonel jefjef

Postby #1_stunna on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 pm

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A SUMMARY OF THIS THREAD IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS!

I AM LAZY.
12:17:31 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ā€¹rhp 1ā€ŗ holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:16 pm

#1_stunna wrote:CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A SUMMARY OF THIS THREAD IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS!

I AM LAZY.

Total bull shit. :)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm

jefjef wrote:
nippersean wrote:

Best Regards, Nipp

Before you showed up, there was a civil discussion going on. No one is "crying" about anything *Mod Edit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by TheForgivenOne on Sat May 15, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I see what you did there.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Briton has been given a 30-day website vacation for intentional deadbeating

Cookie0117 receives a Image for properly filling out a C&A Report
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:15 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A SUMMARY OF THIS THREAD IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS!

I AM LAZY.

LET ME REITERATE. THIS IS A PRO-MOD GROUP AND A PRO-MOD THREAD. THERE ARE PLENTY OF ANTI-MOD THREADS SO PLEASE DON'T BRING THAT GARBAGE HERE. SOME OF US SUPPORT THE MODS AND DON'T APPRECIATE BEING THREATENED OR SHOUTED DOWN FOR THAT.
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 am

jefjef wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

I AM LAZY.

LET ME REITERATE. THIS IS A PRO-MOD GROUP AND A PRO-MOD THREAD. THERE ARE PLENTY OF ANTI-MOD THREADS SO PLEASE DON'T BRING THAT GARBAGE HERE. SOME OF US SUPPORT THE MODS AND DON'T APPRECIATE BEING THREATENED OR SHOUTED DOWN FOR THAT.

Nice repeat thread... *yawn*...-el Jesus reincarnato.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
jefjef wrote:
nippersean wrote:

Best Regards, Nipp

Joke's on him because you don't have mod powers in this forum!

That, and he got your color wrong and you can't use BBCode in the "Reason" text box, though I can't say I've tried...

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby jefjef on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:43 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:
jefjef wrote:

Joke's on him because you don't have mod powers in this forum!

That, and he got your color wrong and you can't use BBCode in the "Reason" text box, though I can't say I've tried...

-Sully

As usual, your ability to provide an accurate, honest view of a situation is seriously, yet quite intentionally, impaired.

In summation, f*ck Off Troll.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 am

I love you too, jefjef :D

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion