Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 80: 01-10-2012] McBone

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 80: 01-10-2012] McBone

Postby Leehar on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Welcome Comrades to the 80th edition of the Dispatch :)
We start of with another review on the latest from the danger mafia zone, and Macbone wax lyrical in his interrogation.
TPA is the highlight of the tournament arena right now, while WC4J is always good value with his wrap-up on the latest tournaments on the go at the moment.

Foundry continues with it's interactive experience with a new competition on the go this week as our most popular section continues to have widespread appeal while Clans is all about CC3/CL4 since apparently the other 50 wars aren't interesting enough to share ;)

Unfortunately it's been a comedy of errors getting this latest issue out as without Sully we seem to be a somewhat headless bunch. We'll still be running without a Strategy section, but I hope you won't despair as we bring quality news on the latest & greatest from the world of CC.

Leehar
Aide d'Exec

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)

Click here for Recruitment Details...

Welcome back to Freestyle readers. This issue, macbone talks about the Far East, the SoC, and some history. There's a new Scum Insider for your perusal, and it is sweltering out here in California. Just thought you should know.
You Stay Classy, CC.

safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

The Scum Insider by safariguy5
show

show: Interrogation of macbone

Hello again my friends, and welcome to your favorite part of the Newsletter, "War Games", where you can find information about CC Tournaments!

The new TPA season is under way. Several TPA3 tournaments are already either started or in signups now. For those who are just starting to notice now, our own DaveH has taken over the running of TPA for the new season, as well as cleaning up the scoreboards of the first two. Below you will find both of Dave's articles reflecting this fact, as Tournament Tips discusses his advanced techniques for compiling the scores, and his TPA update gives a general overview of what's happening. And on a personal note, I will be launching a TPA3 effort of my own on October 8th!

Meanwhile, the other multi-tournament series, Capture the Flag, is coming to an end. We've been somewhat remiss in covering that one, compared to the heavy coverage we give the TPA, so I promise you that in our next issue we will have a full Capture the Flag Update!

Dukasaur
Tournament Executive

Join This? Or Not! by WorldCup4James
show

TPA Wrap by DaveH
show

Tournament Tips by DaveH
show: TPA2 Scoring Spreadsheet.

Sh-moan. Wah-hah! Another fortnight spins it's dial and cha-bang we are here again!

Some say that the Foundry runs on pure adrenalin and no one stops to ask why! Others say that the Foundry is a life form from another planet! All we know is that it is what we live for!

Like all good things interactive - you are in, we inter, and no-one can say we are not active. For those of you swooning over koontz1973's adept cycling of foundry maps - you are loved but gone - for this is the last time you will see it! One last taste of the Koontz magic and then, phwwoom, it's gone! Personally, I dunno, but we are nothing if not here to listen! And to top it, given the Turtle's speed, we are going to step our motion on that column to a monthly cylce from this point on! Frankly, it's safety before schedule on this ship!

And a warm welcome aboard the good ship Foundry to you all with a return to map retrospectives - this time from first time writer Qyu with an article about your favourite map Doodly!! I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more from this smart mapmaker! Welcome Qyu :D And there can't be a true issue without hearing from koontz1973 and thehippo8 this time teaming up with the word de jour - AGENDA! Let's see if we can't get any feedback on that one. And while we are at it, I bung in a cheeky little comp - time to unscramble the puzzle in this week's Foundry Dispatch Competition - who's first for this round? In the words of Jim Rohn:

If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn't need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.

thehippo8 -- Foundry Executive

Maps in Development. koontz1973
show

Doodly by Qyu
show

Agendas koontz1973 and thehippo8
show

Foundry Dispatch Competition by thehippo8
show

Welcome to my first section as supernumerary executive as I pinch-hit for Skillfusniper as he gets busy with travesty of College life!

Clan competition continues trucking along as we announce the winners after almost 6 months of competition in the Clan League 4 Bracket tournaments!
Conquer Cup 2 also heads into the business end of the tournament, as the Quarter-finalist's commence their battles

We also have the latest release of the premier ranking system for clans, and an in-depth analysis thereof

On a sadder note, we continue to be in need of interested parties to perhaps write some articles for us on clan activities as I bring you this issue single-handedly. Perhaps share a bit on the Wars you're participated in, or inter-clan events your clan is pioneering. Give us the high's and lows of Clan success and your parts in achieving it!

Leehar
Aide de Exec

Conquerors Cup 3 Updates
show

Clan League Bracket Tournament winners
show

Latest F400 Ranking
show

Stay Tuned for the next issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch for an interrogation of Masli. Post any questions you may have for them here --> Interrogation with Masli

Submitting Your Own Articles

If you have a story you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to Victor Sullivan and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

Did you enjoy this Issue? Have you subscribed to the Newsletter yet?

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

ConquerClub Dispatch Team

show
Colonel Leehar

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 80: 01-10-2012] McBone

Postby Qwert on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:23 pm

actually Foundry record with 2220 post and 68376 view hold WWII Eastern Front

--------------------
interesting that you dont have any news from Biggest Clan Competition-Clan League ?
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Leehar on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 pm

qwert wrote:--------------------
interesting that you dont have any news from Biggest Clan Competition-Clan League ?

I did the Cl4 Bracket Competition this issue, which is close enough :P
Plus, there's a limit to how much I can give you vociferous readers all on my lonesome ;)

But I do know how eager you are to have your victory in Div 2 reported on, so I'm sure it'll come out soon, but with Div 1 still only in Phase 3 and far from completion, I thought it best to report on the Bracket Tournament since it has concluded for all intents & purposes.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby sensfan on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Umm... isn't it October and not March? I think you used the wrong header..

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair

Return to Newsletter Issues