Conquer Club

Multiple Accounts

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Multiple Accounts

Postby Dominotaur on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:41 pm

My brother used to be addicted to this website a few years ago. I felt like playing a Risk type game, and he reminded me of this website. However, when I registered it mentioned banning if a user uses multiple accounts. Will I be banned? If so, please fix this (I'm not really sure how this all works).
Cook Dominotaur

Re: Multiple Accounts

Postby oss spy on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Do you use the same computer?
2012-04-05 19:05:58 - Eagle Orion: For the record, my supposed irrationality has kept me in the game well enough. Just in rather bizaare fashion.

2012-04-05 19:06:28 - nathanmoore04: Look at your troop count...
Sergeant 1st Class oss spy

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:20 pm

17. Can more than one person play from the same computer?

The short answer is yes. Our Multi Hunters are pretty good at distinguishing roommates & family members from people with multiple accounts. However, some members prefer playing only in team games with people from the same computer to avoid accusations of cheating.

if you keep having questions, you can try out the help page http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php
and open a support ticket there, you can also use it to send in relevant information so you will not be unjustly busted.e.g. to clarify one's relationship with another account.
usefull, but not required.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby iunumit on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:29 am

So, if I have 2 accounts on the some computer.
My and my brother want to play on the same computer and we will both manage the two accounts. So we will most likely access the two accounts from the same computer multiple times in a day.
Is that a problem?
Not my game anymore.
New Recruit iunumit

Postby agentcom on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:58 am

I'm really not sure what more can be said than what SirSeb already posted in response to this question.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Forza AZ on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 am

iunumit wrote:So, if I have 2 accounts on the some computer.
My and my brother want to play on the same computer and we will both manage the two accounts. So we will most likely access the two accounts from the same computer multiple times in a day.
Is that a problem?

As long as you mention in the chat when you take a turn for your brother (and vice versa) it is no problem.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 am

iunumit wrote:So, if I have 2 accounts on the some computer.
Is that a problem?

unlike forza, i would like to state that you WILL get into trouble.....

you can manage your account, your brother can manage his account. if for whatever reason you get into your brothers account, (or the other way around)you will both run the risk of being kicked.

with ragards to playing games where the both of you are in. as long as you play for yourself and your brother for himself, then it is fine. posting or mentioning in chat that you are brothers can be usefull, but is not mandatory.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion