Conquer Club

Tiagotavares [busted] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Tiagotavares [busted] BG

Postby Njatos on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Accused:

Tiagotavares

The accused are suspected of:

Having multiple accounts, alt. having a secret alliance with:

david1989

rickythetwin (not in the actual game, but a reason why I filing this accusation)

Game number(s):

Comments:

Something was off from the start when I looked in their previous games. But I gave the the benefit of the doubt and they initially played like opponents. But the last moves in game 11917270 is not normal, either is Tiagotavares playing multiple accounts or is he/she in a secret alliance.
Major Njatos

Re: Tiagotavares

Postby sirgermaine on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Njatos wrote:Accused:

Tiagotavares

The accused are suspected of:

Having multiple accounts, alt. having a secret alliance with:

david1989

rickythetwin (not in the actual game, but a reason why I filing this accusation)

Game number(s):

Game 11917270

Comments:

Something was off from the start when I looked in their previous games. But I gave the the benefit of the doubt and they initially played like opponents. But the last moves in game Game 11917270 is not normal, either is Tiagotavares playing multiple accounts or is he/she in a secret alliance.

I added links for names and games. The text that you deleted out so you could write in your own text provides boxes that you could type in and do the links yourself. That's why there is a form. That said, you also would be best served if you came up with at least four other games that show a particularly fishy gameplay. You may or may not have gotten teamed up on, but for punishment you need to demonstrate a pattern.
Major sirgermaine

Re: Tiagotavares

Postby Njatos on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:09 am

Sorry, I definitely screwed up the provided link boxes.

After some more research myself, I admit that the case lacks evidence for showing a pattern.

What made me suspicious in the beginning are the accounts Rickythetwin and david1989 were created only 4 minutes between each other and that they seem to play each other in games like:

Game 11920768
Game 11920711
Game 11920641
Game 11917288

On the other hand, they are not doing anything wrong in these games. There are nothing that shows that Tiagotavares, for example, is harvesting points. And yes, as you say. I might have being teamed up in this game, but I can't show a pattern of this.

I guess we just need to keep our eyes open.

I apologize for being a bit hasty and I will not offended if the case is closed.
Major Njatos

Re: Tiagotavares [pending] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports