Conquer Club

Waterman5000 [Closed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Waterman5000 [Closed] DCR

Postby KraphtOne on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Accused:

Waterman5000

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Comments:
Was looking at speed games today and the thought occurred to me; "this guy's games look EXACTLY like what Great-Ollie used to set up. Hmm, haven't seen him in a while... "

Did a forum search to see if he had a claim against him in the past and, well... yep

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=177896&p=3884973&hilit=waterman5000#p3884973

He was accused and then guess whose brother it is... Great-Ollie.

I would ask that you take another look at this. Ollie let his premium lapse and i submit that he is now playing with this username. What may or may not have started out as a separate account has most certainly become a multi-account.
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Re: Waterman5000

Postby KraphtOne on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:48 pm

And Finally, the argument can't possibly be "I just don't play that often anymore and he does, and he likes the same games i like"

Ollie plays/played HUNDREDS of speeders a week. HUNDREDS
Ollie now plays ZERO speeders a week.

Waterman5000 now plays HUNDREDS of speeders a week. HUNDREDS

and all are the exact same games that ollie would constantly play...

...This further illustrates my theory that all Canadians are multis. Thank you.
Major KraphtOne

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 pm

KraphtOne wrote:And Finally, the argument can't possibly be "I just don't play that often anymore and he does, and he likes the same games i like"

Well now I don't feel so bad about him kicking my ass last week...:)
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Waterman5000 [Pending] DCR

Postby Lindax on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Not saying it's not worth looking into again, but:

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=177896

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Major Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby KraphtOne on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Lindax wrote:Not saying it's not worth looking into again, but:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 9&t=177896

Lx

Lindy that's the link i posted in the first post :-s
Major KraphtOne

Postby therev1957 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 pm

KraphtOne wrote:And Finally, the argument can't possibly be "I just don't play that often anymore and he does, and he likes the same games i like"

...This further illustrates my theory that all Canadians are multis. Thank you.

Wells isn't this cozy Ollie is not playing any more because of real life problems....If this was Ollie (which it isn't) he would still be playing in our clan games (which he isn't). He had to stop because of health issues with his parents! But go ahead and accuse on! I guarantee that if Ollie was back he would be playing in our clan wars!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Lindax on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 pm

KraphtOne wrote:
Lindax wrote:Not saying it's not worth looking into again, but:

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=177896

Lx

Lindy that's the link i posted in the first post :-s

Oops
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Major Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Gunn217 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 pm

therev1957 wrote:
Wells isn't this cozy Ollie is not playing any more because of real life problems....If this was Ollie (which it isn't) he would still be playing in our clan games (which he isn't). He had to stop because of health issues with his parents! But go ahead and accuse on! I guarantee that if Ollie was back he would be playing in our clan wars!

I'm not saying they are or are not multis but if Ollie's parents are having issues and therefore holding him back from playing wouldn't it stand to reason that Waterman would also be held back as well since...well...they share parents? Just playin devil's advocate to that argument.
Major Gunn217

Postby Waterman5000 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Wow what a witch hunt here. Second time that i have been accused of being my brothers multi. How did my family get brought into this? It is true that my brother has quit CC for a long time now. He has a business, 3 kids, and a wife. I have ex wife, live with my bro until i can get divorce finalized, and no life. Yes i have been playing a lot on here but i did not know it would get me into trouble again. I do enjoy a lot of the games my brother plays, he was the one who suggested them to try and get a higher rank and it seems to work. As for this Krapht fella what is your deal mate? Why do you think all Canadians are multi's? This site is a little ridiculous when people with nothing better to do start slinging around acusitions for no reason. How can you even accuse me again when i have been cleared once already? Seems to me that you are wasting the Conquer Club moderators time just to appease your feeble minded attempt to feel important. As for my sick parents, why doesn't everyone just leave them out of this and maybe think my brother just has more important things on his plate lately then getting his speed games in like he used to. He will be back one day but until then it is only me. Have a good day everyone.
Lieutenant Waterman5000

Postby Frox333 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Waterman5000 wrote:Wow what a witch hunt here. Second time that i have been accused of being my brothers multi. How did my family get brought into this? It is true that my brother has quit CC for a long time now. He has a business, 3 kids, and a wife. I have ex wife, live with my bro until i can get divorce finalized, and no life. Yes i have been playing a lot on here but i did not know it would get me into trouble again. I do enjoy a lot of the games my brother plays, he was the one who suggested them to try and get a higher rank and it seems to work. As for this Krapht fella what is your deal mate? Why do you think all Canadians are multi's? This site is a little ridiculous when people with nothing better to do start slinging around acusitions for no reason. How can you even accuse me again when i have been cleared once already? Seems to me that you are wasting the Conquer Club moderators time just to appease your feeble minded attempt to feel important. As for my sick parents, why doesn't everyone just leave them out of this and maybe think my brother just has more important things on his plate lately then getting his speed games in like he used to. He will be back one day but until then it is only me. Have a good day everyone.

GO BABY GO!!!
Major Frox333

Postby happyfeet on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Waterman5000 was in our clan for awhile and he answered our questionnaire. he told us he was Great-Ollie's little brother and that he was living with Great-Ollie for three months or so. anyways, a few games i found with waterman5000 and Great-Ollie [Game]11661186 [/Game] if you look at 9-25-2012 Great-Ollie had John Deere sit for him while, the same day [Game]11712119 [/Game] waterman5000 is playing a speed game. I dont know why Great-Ollie wouldn't have waterman5000 sit for him if they are brothers and playing in the same house but it atleast shows they are possibly not multi's. I think you can pick up things by watching people play live. in fact i was accused as a multi when i first started but i have a RL friend chapcrap that i watched play and i picked up things from him before i started my own account.
Colonel happyfeet

Postby John Deere on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Gunn217 wrote:
therev1957 wrote:

I'm not saying they are or are not multis but if Ollie's parents are having issues and therefore holding him back from playing wouldn't it stand to reason that Waterman would also be held back as well since...well...they share parents? Just playin devil's advocate to that argument.

Not exactly the case. GO owns a company and is very busy in that also, and the parent issues. Waterman works for GO and is not as busy with work. Also it is laughable to think the $25 re up fee to get premium is the reason GO is using that account. That is the last reason he wouldnt get premium again..... Hell if you want you can bring up a multi charge against me and Txflier..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Also I can promise you GO is faster at FS than his brother. Have a good day ;) As happy metioned, I sat some of GO's games at the same time as Waterman was watching others, I covered clan games and left some others for him. GL on your witch hunt! :D
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby agentcom on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 pm

From talking to waterman while he was in our clan, I don't believe that he is a multi of GO. I can provide more information to the hunters if necessary, but I'm traveling right now, so won't get back to you right away.
Colonel agentcom

Postby jltile1 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

Leave this guy alone. Even if it was Ollie what is the point he is not playing standard games with Ollie. He paid his money is playing games as everyone else does. There is no reason to have two accounts unless your cheating and waterman is just playing games like the rest of us. They both should not have to explain anything to anyone. If there was games they were playing to help one win I get it but come on what really is the point here.

My first game with waterman he asked how to play the map was a feudal fog now I know Ollie would not ask me that as I have played with him many times and he knows all the maps. He asked me every move how to play it and did as posted .
Major jltile1

Postby Sniper08 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 am

this is just absurd , there was already a C&A report about this and it got cleared, KraphtOne should get the book thrown at him for a splurgous report , added no new evidence other than a "im still not convinced post"

i havent even talked to ollie in weeks, he is very busy with RL stuff and shouldnt have this crap coming up bothering him as his bro will almost certainly tell him about it. lay off krapht and go troll elsewhere.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Tenebrus on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Reasons this should be cleared:

(a) I miss G-O, and Waterman fills up the games I like;
(b) use of the word "splurgous".

That is all.
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I've played with Great-Ollie and I can vouch that for what I knew of him he seemed a very nice guy. That being said, I don't know how much his reputation should enter into the ruling?
If the two live together and GO no longer has premium(no speeders) and his brother does, it might be very tempting to log on and play a few games to relax. Stranger things have happened on CC. Again, I don't think this is actually the case but from someone who didn't know him at all this all would look extremely suspicious, especially if the IPs turn out matching. If this were someone with a worse reputation no one would have a problem with an investigation and I don't think that's entirely fair.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 pm

I just had an idea: Why doesn't everyone in The Pack chip in and buy GO premium?
That way if he did want to play he could and there would be no reason to share and no arousing of suspicions. Problem solv-ed. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby eddie2 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 pm

hum i would like to add the times waterman plays these are not the same times that go played his games....
Major eddie2

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm

They don't play quite the same and Waterman (no offense) isn't quite as good as GO as far as speed goes.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:They don't play quite the same and Waterman (no offense) isn't quite as good as GO as far as speed goes.
]

Maybe GO is rusty from his hiatus. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby KraphtOne on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Sniper08 wrote:this is just absurd , there was already a C&A report about this and it got cleared, KraphtOne should get the book thrown at him for a splurgous report , added no new evidence other than a "im still not convinced post"

i havent even talked to ollie in weeks, he is very busy with RL stuff and shouldnt have this crap coming up bothering him as his bro will almost certainly tell him about it. lay off krapht and go troll elsewhere.

If I am wrong, I am wrong. But this is clearly not a "splurgous" report... I HAVE added new evidence... Have shown the absolute absence of ollie since the previous report, and Waterman going from playing one type of game on occasion to playing EXACTLY what ollie played and with the same frequency. Some posted that waterman does not play at the same times that ollie used to. This is not true. Ollie and i tend to play at the same time. Hence we have 263 games together. Waterman and i have already played 22 games in the short amount of time that he has been here. And he's clearly there during the time i'm on. On account of i noticed this...

Dear CC. I have played 20000 games here and have achieved as much as i care to with this account. Recently my brother has moved in with me and i am going to teach him how to play. It will be the EXACT same IP address and i plan on buying him premium while allowing my premium to lapse. Also i am going to completely stop playing all together. I know this sounds crazy because i play more games per week than any player on this site, but it's the god's honest truth. Also... my brother will now take my place as "guy who plays more games a week than anybody on the site". I KNOW that under normal circumstances this would obviously look like i had run out of fun things to do with my account and just wanted to achieve things with a new account, but since i told you he's my brother then this shouldn't in any way look shady. Alrighty have a great day!

I mean... c'mon

and in my original post i stated that this MAY have even started out as a separate account... but no way it still is... honestly i think ollie was trying to make it look like a certain thing until they were CLEARED... and now that he thinks he's out of the woods he has completely stopped trying to continue the charade.
Major KraphtOne

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 pm

KraphtOne wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:this is just absurd , there was already a C&A report about this and it got cleared, KraphtOne should get the book thrown at him for a splurgous report , added no new evidence other than a "im still not convinced post"

If I am wrong, I am wrong. But this is clearly not a "splurgous" report... I HAVE added new evidence... Have shown the absolute absence of ollie since the previous report, and Waterman going from playing one type of game on occasion to playing EXACTLY what ollie played and with the same frequency. Some posted that waterman does not play at the same times that ollie used to. This is not true. Ollie and i tend to play at the same time. Hence we have 263 games together. Waterman and i have already played 22 games in the short amount of time that he has been here. And he's clearly there during the time i'm on. On account of i noticed this...

Dear CC. I have played 20000 games here and have achieved as much as i care to with this account. Recently my brother has moved in with me and i am going to teach him how to play. It will be the EXACT same IP address and i plan on buying him premium while allowing my premium to lapse. Also i am going to completely stop playing all together. I know this sounds crazy because i play more games per week than any player on this site, but it's the god's honest truth. Also... my brother will now take my place as "guy who plays more games a week than anybody on the site". I KNOW that under normal circumstances this would obviously look like i had run out of fun things to do with my account and just wanted to achieve things with a new account, but since i told you he's my brother then this shouldn't in any way look shady. Alrighty have a great day!

I mean... c'mon

and in my original post i stated that this MAY have even started out as a separate account... but no way it still is... honestly i think ollie was trying to make it look like a certain thing until they were CLEARED... and now that he thinks he's out of the woods he has completely stopped trying to continue the charade.

It is very strange...
There is one theory that is common in online gaming sites. People create a new account because they are tired/burnt out from all the associations they have with their current account (clan responsibilities, social responsibilities, etc.). This scenario would be the perfect "out" because he has a pretty solid alibi(his brother) that explains the IP and the same game habits, etc. and so can still play the games he likes. If he were going to start a random multi without a story people would notice the similarity and he would be busted in a heartbeat. This backstory provides reasonable doubt. I am totally just playing the devil's advocate here.
Again, I didn't get the impression that GO would do something like this but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby codierose on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:They don't play quite the same and Waterman (no offense) isn't quite as good as GO as far as speed goes.

totally agree i played over 280+ speed games against and with G,O and played a few with waterman definitely different game play and chat.
Major codierose

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports