Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby samgrossy on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I'll stay on Vodean. My vote on Vodean is good and I am town, therefore have nothing to hide. Thanksgiving prevented me from posting. But I'm all for it.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby Rodion on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Jonty, Aage and Sam vote Vodean.

Everyone else unvote.
General Rodion

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm

UNVOTE then
Private jgordon1111

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Rodion wrote:Jonty, Aage and Sam vote Vodean.

Everyone else unvote.

Okay, but I want you voting tomorrow..

UNVOTE
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby aage on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:

Everyone else unvote.

UNVOTE

Why? His precedent already softclaimed an investigative role, I expect he won't have to prove a lot in comparison to others.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

aage wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Everyone else unvote.

UNVOTE

Why? His precedent already softclaimed an investigative role, I expect he won't have to prove a lot in comparison to others.

Ah I see, didnt read that. >.< my bad. xD then I have no problems.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby F1fth on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Everyone else unvote.

Fair enough. Unvote
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby jonty125 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:59 am

My vote is in the right place. I suppose we now wait for deadline, shouldn't be long now.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm

unvote to not interfere with clearing people.
Captain safariguy5

Postby samgrossy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Semi-Official Vote Count From Beginning of Day 4
There was some indication that Edoc was a bit rushed in the last vote count. Without trying to step on any toes, I thought I would go through and do a vote count for the group. I didn't take funny vote rules. I just counted the votes in a color. I actually got up to 10 players before the rush to Unvote before deadline. Not that it matters, because we didn't get to a lynch in that way. But here it is:

Vodean - (4) gregwolf121, samgrossy, Jonty125, aage

Looks like we are right where we want to be.

One question:

What if chap doesn't come back tomorrow?

Postby samgrossy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

aage wrote:
Rodion wrote:I like Jonty/Aage with no strong preference regarding a possible 3rd.

I'd suggest adding sam at least for some 100% clearance.

Sorry for the double post, but I am just now really getting back into the feel of the game.

Rodion - Is this why you suggest that I put my name on the list? Aage want's me to be 100% cleared? That's fine, but I think we should be careful tomorrow of picking people for the list. We had a plan D3 and we kind of deviated from it Day 4. Again, not that it matters. But I think we need to pick someone off the list that we put together D3.

Also, I just want to remember that we need to be careful that we don't get caught up trying to out game the game. We are still playing a mafia game here and I am sure that Edoc has built in measures to prevent us players from trying to game his setup. Its funny how we all agree that Chap's power is awesome and is very powerful and the very next day we don't have it to use. Let's just make sure we don't lose sight of the goal - Lynch Mafia! If chap doesn't make an appearance tomorrow, we may have to go back to the D3 list and just start playing mafia.

Postby Rodion on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

I did not suggest your name should be on the list. I said I was indifferent to the 3rd member of the wagon.

Also, if we cannot use Chap's power tomorow, we lynch Droz.
General Rodion

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Rodion wrote:I did not suggest your name should be on the list. I said I was indifferent to the 3rd member of the wagon.

Why? o-o
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Rodion on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Think.
General Rodion

Postby DRoZ on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
Rodion wrote:I did not suggest your name should be on the list. I said I was indifferent to the 3rd member of the wagon.

Why? o-o

He is still pissy about my watching. He was trying to imply that my watch should be on chap and if it is not then he would like to lynch out of punishment.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 am

DRoZ wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Why? o-o

He is still pissy about my watching. He was trying to imply that my watch should be on chap and if it is not then he would like to lynch out of punishment.

Yeah thats about what I gathered.. I'm wondering a few things..

a) who died and left you boss? You seem to be quite capable of putting others in the hot seat.. I wonder how fast you'd burn. (or it could be me overly paranoid as per usual lol)
b) because you softclaim a power role for town instantly clears you?
c) youre going to lynch the (apparently) confirmed watcher because he is watching someone you dont want? LOL great strategy bubb. Well done.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 am

I have been very busy and I'm not sure even sure if I have been killed or not. I'm really sorry for the let down in this game. :(

I'm catching up now and if I'm still alive, I'll be sure to contribute. But, give me at least a minute or two, because I'm on page 39. :shock:

I'll be reading as much as I can to catch up.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 am

chapcrap wrote:I have been very busy and I'm not sure even sure if I have been killed or not. I'm really sorry for the let down in this game. :(

I'm catching up now and if I'm still alive, I'll be sure to contribute. But, give me at least a minute or two, because I'm on page 39. :shock:

Glad youre back, but hurry we need you a LOT tonight xD (and today if you used your night action or w/e it is)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 pm

chapcrap wrote:I have been very busy and I'm not sure even sure if I have been killed or not. I'm really sorry for the let down in this game. :(

EBWOP

If I am not in the game and you see this, please PM me or wall me. I'm on 42 now, but I don't want to read 20+ more pages if I don't have to. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Rodion on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 pm

DRoZ wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Why? o-o

Lynching you out of punishment implies I know you to be town, which I don't. You're not cleared from being mafia and if you continuously do actions that harm the town, eventually I'll have to assume you are mafia. Besides, I would never purposefully lose a game just to teach someone a lesson, so lynching merely out of punishment is unthinkable.

That said, I'm glad the relevant part of the message was clearly understood.

NoSurvivors wrote:Yeah thats about what I gathered.. I'm wondering a few things..

a) who died and left you boss? You seem to be quite capable of putting others in the hot seat.. I wonder how fast you'd burn. (or it could be me overly paranoid as per usual lol)
c) youre going to lynch the (apparently) confirmed watcher because he is watching someone you dont want? LOL great strategy bubb. Well done.

a) I just hate mistakes and that makes me come across as arrogant in most of my games. I've grown used to it, but I digress. If you have a case on me, by all means bring it. That's the only way you'll know how fast I'll burn, if I ever do.

b) That's not a question you should address to me, now is it? If you want to know why the rest of the town cleared me, you should ask the rest of the town or, in this case, aage (the guy who gave you this answer).

c) you can check my answer to Droz in the beginning of this post. By the way, in the future you may want to fully understand something before criticizing it.

chapcrap wrote:If I am not in the game and you see this, please PM me or wall me. I'm on 42 now, but I don't want to read 20+ more pages if I don't have to. :)

You're still alive. We need your night action result as soon as possible.
General Rodion

Postby vodean on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Rodion wrote:
DRoZ wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Why? o-o

Lynching you out of punishment implies I know you to be town, which I don't. You're not cleared from being mafia and if you continuously do actions that harm the town, eventually I'll have to assume you are mafia. Besides, I would never purposefully lose a game just to teach someone a lesson, so lynching merely out of punishment is unthinkable.

That said, I'm glad the relevant part of the message was clearly understood.

NoSurvivors wrote:Yeah thats about what I gathered.. I'm wondering a few things..

a) I just hate mistakes and that makes me come across as arrogant in most of my games. I've grown used to it, but I digress. If you have a case on me, by all means bring it. That's the only way you'll know how fast I'll burn, if I ever do.

b) That's not a question you should address to me, now is it? If you want to know why the rest of the town cleared me, you should ask the rest of the town or, in this case, aage (the guy who gave you this answer).

c) you can check my answer to Droz in the beginning of this post. By the way, in the future you may want to fully understand something before criticizing it.

chapcrap wrote:If I am not in the game and you see this, please PM me or wall me. I'm on 42 now, but I don't want to read 20+ more pages if I don't have to. :)

You're still alive. We need your night action result as soon as possible.
rodion, i think that going after Droz for no real reason (he isnt doing what you want) is ridiculously scummy. unvote vote rodion
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Ok. I made it to the end... Good thing edoc didn't keep his deadline. :) I took some notes while I read. But, I did read quite quickly and may have missed a couple of things.

1. First of all, that junk with jak and jgordon on Day 3 was ridiculous. I'm almost glad I wasn't here for the rest of that day. I did think jak was being scummy that day though.
  2. Second, strike wolf, congrats on the new girlfriend. Are you still together? That was over a month ago! :shock:
  3. Next, I do wich Hensow would have waited to use his ability on someone that would have been a little better for town, but who can blame him after that Day 3 back and forth? I mean, someone even brought up Yomiel! Let sleeping dogs lie. Please.
  4. I'm glad to have Rodion in the game. :)
  5. I could use a few more vote counts reading through that. It was hard to tell where everything was at. Not that a deadbeat for over a month should really give a critique like that.
  6. Ok, legitimate stuff
    1. Vio posts and adds nothing it seems like.
    2. I agree with lynching vodean today. I wish we had a better target than someone who already claimed, but at this point, it doesn't seem like much help is being provided by town anyway.

Ok, now about my role and how I think things should go down.
  1. I think that the main focus for us should be that original vote count. Depending on what vodean is, we will either have 4/9 anti-town or 3/9 anti-town.
  2. For those people that have night roles. Use them however you think is best. Do not let anyone here know how you are going to use them ahead of time, because we don't want the mafia to have that information.
  3. I have some thoughts about the people on the VC that I referenced first, but it's too late in the day to bring things up about it I think.
  4. I think that / did a good job of laying out the lists originally and trying to look at which direction to take. Rodion has been beneficial with this today as well. We will need to try to narrow that list down.

vodean wrote:rodion, i think that going after Droz for no real reason (he isnt doing what you want) is ridiculously scummy. unvote vote rodion

I don't completely disagree with vodean. However, people need picked from the list to target and vote. You probably aren't gonna be saved now anyway. I think that you would have been better served to look for cases on someone else on the list instead of throwing a vote on Rodion last minute. The sad part is that at this point, people have just been expecting me (or someone else) to take the lead and almost no cases are getting put out that. I almost wish I hadn't revealed my information quite yet, because I feel like in decreased the level of good activity.

I think that's all I have to say about it for now, besides people getting a little too crazy on each other, IMO. Does anyone have any quick questions for me before the deadline?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Rodion on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:54 pm

How many anti-town in Jak's wagon?
General Rodion

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Rodion wrote:How many anti-town in Jak's wagon?

Don't know that one. :(
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Rodion on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Roleblocked?
General Rodion

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives