Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 am

pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.

of course you're not dead and we all know why. If night 6 gets killed you won't be playing for a day though.
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.

I'm not going to throw my vote on you for not understanding complex game mechanics. You can still scumhunt, without the knowledge of the game mechanics.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.

oh come on! stop pretending you don't understand anything and all that crap. You've been trying to make us lower our guard on you far too long.
Major betiko

Postby soundman on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Has anyone considered we may have a governor? They can negate a lynch.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

soundman wrote:

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?

Not to my satisfaction. Correct me if I am wrong, but not a single townie has claimed night?

IIRC the only reason it was "concluded" was because people thought having a player named day 8 would be foolish.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Has anyone considered we may have a governor? They can negate a lynch.

he was lynched though. it just happened in the future... :o :o
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

i think that hiding our day/night number is more important than we thought till now, even more important than our role. mafia could take a real advantage out of it. I really wonder what happens if for example vodean, day 1 is lynched, if we go to night 2 or night 1 and redo things... if we time travel we can go back to the past and change what we previously did can't we?
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Vote Count

NoS (1) - betiko

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Dec 4.

With 10 not voting, this means that 10 players support a random lynch of nendreel or NoSurvivors.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 pm

If you claimed to have a second vote on your day please confirm that now. You are now under and FOS by myself. I claim Day 2, Vanilla. If I am correct these players are Vodean and IB. Could someone else confirm? As I said, I am Day 2. I have no double vote whatsoever. It did not get tagged onto the VC, and I can confirm that by mail I do not have one at this time.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm

ghostly447 wrote:If you claimed to have a second vote on your day please confirm that now. You are now under and FOS by myself. I claim Day 2, Vanilla. If I am correct these players are Vodean and IB. Could someone else confirm? As I said, I am Day 2. I have no double vote whatsoever. It did not get tagged onto the VC, and I can confirm that by mail I do not have one at this time.

damn it ghostly, are you doing it on purpose? I say that hidding our day number is more important than anything at this point, next post I see is a full claim out of nowhere!! FOS you for that!

and you are again going into the double-vote-on-you-day that you fail again to understand. vote anything now that you've said it, we'll see if an anon shows up and we will be able to bury this theory that seems 90% false. VODEAN AND IB NEVER SAID THEY GOT A DOUBLE VOTE ON THEIR DAY!! IT WAS A SUSPICION ABOUT THE GAME MECHANICS!!

on day 1, I asked vodean if he was day 1 to check if the anon after him could've been him, he was but it's highly likely that it was just a coincidence. As repeated dozens of times, if it was him, it was in spite of him!! please pay more attention to the freaking thread!!! next person asking again something so far off of what actually was said here publicly is definitely going to make me go fully batshit crazy ffs!!
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 pm

betiko wrote:and you are again going into the double-vote-on-you-day that you fail again to understand. vote anything now that you've said it, we'll see if an anon shows up and we will be able to bury this theory that seems 90% false. VODEAN AND IB NEVER SAID THEY GOT A DOUBLE VOTE ON THEIR DAY!! IT WAS A SUSPICION ABOUT THE GAME MECHANICS!!

He already put his vote on me and an Anon didn't appear, so I think this makes the theory completely false.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:and you are again going into the double-vote-on-you-day that you fail again to understand. vote anything now that you've said it, we'll see if an anon shows up and we will be able to bury this theory that seems 90% false. VODEAN AND IB NEVER SAID THEY GOT A DOUBLE VOTE ON THEIR DAY!! IT WAS A SUSPICION ABOUT THE GAME MECHANICS!!

He already put his vote on me and an Anon didn't appear, so I think this makes the theory completely false.

true! ;)

let's move on then!
Major betiko

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Major FOS on ghostly for that. Not only did Betiko JUST SAY that we shouldn't name claim (after several other people suggested the same thing), but we've also ruled out the day gets double votes theory. Do you just not care ghostly??
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:13 pm

You all realize that I was confused right? God some people are ass holes. Of course I care I just didnt think it had been completely ruled out considering up to the last 48 hours you all were voting IB for exactly the whole claiming to have an extra vote today for them. My point was to prove I had no extra vote and therefore IB who was claiming to have another vote (then switching it and not telling anyone, see I am paying attention fuckers) was either lucky and got the vote, or lying and you all didnt know whether or not the theory was true. I have just about had it with the community acting like I'm fucking retarded and shit and making a big deal about it when clearly I was confused on what was going on:

ghostly447 wrote:Well Betiko it was a simple yes or no question. I got confused with all the chatter and redoes of everything like saying votes would be where they didnt turn up, etc. Because it matters. Can you just tell me who has claimed to have an extra vote on their day?

Vote Nendreel as a test.

As a test? What the f*ck for? To see if I could fucking auto kill him? If you are going to talk mad shit about me then at least notice the signs. I even admitted I was confused. It isnt my fault I dont have enough time to go back and re read everything again.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 pm

ghostly447 wrote:You all realize that I was confused right? God some people are ass holes. Of course I care I just didnt think it had been completely ruled out considering up to the last 48 hours you all were voting IB for exactly the whole claiming to have an extra vote today for them. My point was to prove I had no extra vote and therefore IB who was claiming to have another vote (then switching it and not telling anyone, see I am paying attention fuckers) was either lucky and got the vote, or lying and you all didnt know whether or not the theory was true. I have just about had it with the community acting like I'm fucking retarded and shit and making a big deal about it when clearly I was confused on what was going on:

ghostly447 wrote:Well Betiko it was a simple yes or no question. I got confused with all the chatter and redoes of everything like saying votes would be where they didnt turn up, etc. Because it matters. Can you just tell me who has claimed to have an extra vote on their day?

Vote Nendreel as a test.

As a test? What the f*ck for? To see if I could fucking auto kill him? If you are going to talk mad shit about me then at least notice the signs. I even admitted I was confused. It isnt my fault I dont have enough time to go back and re read everything again.

well, I guess we need to explain again conversations that have lasted pages and that were not small details. IB IS A CLAIMED NATURAL DOUBLE VOTER AND IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT POWER ALL GAME, HE HAD NO TRIPLE VOTE ON HIS DAY SO THE THEORY WAS ALREADY ALMOST DEAD. I won't even bother to re explain anything else about details and why we would believe him on this. Chill the f*ck out when you make mistakes.
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?

I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.

so would everyone be killed/spanked or given a pack pf smokes? The person who hammers?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?

I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.

so would everyone be killed/spanked or given a pack pf smokes? The person who hammers?

lol I'd love to know too but it's pretty clear he won't tell ;)
I'd say only the guy who hammers, no way half of the players get eliminated. hey, what about asking the scummiest to hammer? it could be a good oportunity for that person to save his ass and not getting lynched if that's not how the mechanics goes, and we might get back to day 2 and be able to start over? also PCM would get killed forever. WHat do you guys think? I think this would have only up sides... completely lynch pcm, test the game mechanics (can we get back to the same day + what happens in case of paradox) and eventually kill the scummiest..
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 am

betiko wrote:+ what happens in case of paradox)

I don't think we should expirment what happens in a paradox; it could backfire horribly and in Dr. Who - paradoxes are bad.
Cook jonty125

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:38 am

I agree, no time paradoxes, we will just find out at end game (unless doom wont tell us :()
Sergeant new guy1

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

jonty125 wrote:

I don't think we should expirment what happens in a paradox; it could backfire horribly and in Dr. Who - paradoxes are bad.

do you really think doom would kill all voters??? that would be terribly ballanced!! I really think only the hammer could get into trouble. is there any strange role that can switch voter orrder?
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:22 am

betiko wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

do you really think doom would kill all voters??? that would be terribly ballanced!! I really think only the hammer could get into trouble. is there any strange role that can switch voter orrder?

Not, that I'm aware of but in Dr. Who paradoxes often mean the end of the universe as the impossible is happening which ofteNBOOM!!n means
Cook jonty125

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 am

jonty125 wrote:
betiko wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

Not, that I'm aware of but in Dr. Who paradoxes often mean the end of the universe as the impossible is happening which ofteNBOOM!!n means

if marty had sex with his mum back in the 50s, would've it really been a paradox? only if his dad never managed to win her back? lol
Major betiko

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 pm

look. there are more ways a mod can punish than death. we dont want to do it.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives