Conquer Club

riskybizness92 - JazzNScott[cleared]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

riskybizness92 - JazzNScott[cleared]sn

Postby bloarg on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Accused:

JazzNScott
riskybizness92

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11907526

Comments:

These two immediately create an alliance based on a pretty stilted and weird public chat. Then grey spends the rest of his game, every single turn attacking everyone except teal while teal takes over the whole board. This could, of course, just be someone that's terrible at the game - but then when I asked what grey was doing: (JazzNScott is grey)

2012-11-28 18:06:13 - bloarg: grey is there a reason you're just handing this game to teal?

2012-11-29 08:32:54 - JazzNScott: I suggested we work together against gray days ago... then orange attacked me instead
2012-11-29 08:35:22 - JazzNScott: I suggested we work on teal days ago, but ins I agreed to a truce with teal after that so I could focus on orange, but then both yellow and pink attacked me, instead of teal, so there ya go, teal wins easily

JazzNScott seems to forget what color they are. Since that mistake was made, now they've started halfheartedly attacking one another with no public declaration of their "truce" from earlier ending. Just stinks of someone chatting with a friend over IMs outside the game.

Oh also they're doing my favorite grief by trapping my last unit in Sri Lanka and pinning it with a giant army instead of just ending my game. Fun times!!!
Sergeant bloarg

Re: riskybizness92 - JazzNScott[pending]sn

Postby sniffie on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:53 am

They're not multis but I can't see much else during this fog. This keeps pending until the game is over.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Re: riskybizness92 - JazzNScott[pending]sn

Postby sniffie on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 am

Well, the game is over. As I told before they are not multi's so I think grey just slipped his tongue when he mixed up the colors.
I also don't see an SD here, and it's the only game the 2 accused played together.

sniffie
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports