Conquer Club

CC Couples - Round 1 Part 2 [Needing Rescued]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Couples - 9 of ?

Postby Ahava on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am

xroads wrote:xroads, Imissscca F

you're in :)
Last edited by Ahava on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
02:08:40 ‹Metsfanmax› I don't want your trombone water on my floor
02:08:41 ‹Metsfanmax› period.

Sitters: leyla, 100mates, Gilligan, Arya
Major Ahava

Re: CC Couples - 10 of ?

Postby #1_stunna on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm

#1_stunna and Rosie_Palm

dawn of ages, classic, NYC

sunny

no spoils
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby Ahava on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:23 pm

#1_stunna wrote:#1_stunna and Rosie_Palm

dawn of ages, classic, NYC

sunny

no spoils

As far as I can tell (from using the Find A Member page), there is no one on CC with the username of Rosie_Palm. If you can prove me wrong, feel free to do so. Going beyond that, this tourney is for Premium Members Only due to the gameload, as specified in the original post.

Major Ahava

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:25 am

jetsetwilly and nicky15.

Solar, chained, ns sunny
Nap europe, chained, trench,ns, Foggy
Cricket, chained, NS, Foggy.
Last edited by jetsetwilly on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Ahava on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 am

jetsetwilly wrote:jetsetwilly and nicky15.

Will get back to you with maps :)

you're in...let me know maps ASAP - before tomorrow afternoon preferably.

Major Ahava

Re: CC Couples - 11 of ?

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 am

I'm in with the lovely lokisgal!! :)

1. Age of Realms 2: Chained, escalating, foggy, trench.
2. Age of Realms 3: Chained, no spoils, foggy, no trench.
3. Imperium romanum: Chained, no spoils, foggy, no trench.

No round limits please
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Re: CC Couples - 11 of ?

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:58 am

Our 3rd map is quad cities, no spoil, sunny chained
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: CC Couples - FULL

Postby Ahava on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 am

Everyone is in, all maps are updated, and I marked it as Full. So whenever leyla and I are able to start creating games and sending out invites we will. :)

Major Ahava

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

Ahava wrote:Everyone is in, all maps are updated, and I marked it as Full. So whenever leyla and I are able to start creating games and sending out invites we will. :)

So real quick clarification, how are the maps dcided that we play? I only got invites to three away home maps... do we ever play our own against these opponents?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby jetsetwilly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:
Ahava wrote:Everyone is in, all maps are updated, and I marked it as Full. So whenever leyla and I are able to start creating games and sending out invites we will. :)

So real quick clarification, how are the maps dcided that we play? I only got invites to three away home maps... do we ever play our own against these opponents?

Ditto, it says each round will be 1 home, 1 away, 1 classic but we got 2 aways and 1 classic.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby Ahava on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 am

jetsetwilly wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

Ditto, it says each round will be 1 home, 1 away, 1 classic but we got 2 aways and 1 classic.
swimmerdude99 wrote:

I'm still working on creating and sending out invites. Every team is going to have about 33 games for Round 1. I have to sleep at some point! lol. I'll get the rest of the games out today, and I'll post the link for the spreadsheet I'm using to determine who is getting what games when.

Major Ahava

Postby Chewie1 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:26 am

Ahava wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

swimmerdude99 wrote:

I'm still working on creating and sending out invites. Every team is going to have about 33 games for Round 1. I have to sleep at some point! lol. I'll get the rest of the games out today, and I'll post the link for the spreadsheet I'm using to determine who is getting what games when.

I hope we arent getting all 33 at once?
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 am

Chewie1 wrote:
Ahava wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

swimmerdude99 wrote:

Indeed I am confused. It states 3 games per round, 1 home, 1 away and a classic. But so far i have 5 invites none of which involve home maps... :? If there are 33 games per round this should have been mentioned in the format. No way i can handle 33 games at once. I am sure that applies to others too.
Major Nicky15

Postby Ahava on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 am

Chewie1 wrote:
Ahava wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

swimmerdude99 wrote:

No you are not. Give me and leyla some time to finish sending out some of these games, and I'll send out a mass PM to everyone explaining what's going on. leyla and I talked, and I asked a couple of the TD's for some help to figure out the best way to work this out, because we all know that sending out invites for 33 games at once is a lot of games.

Major Ahava

Postby Ahava on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 am

Nicky15 wrote:
Chewie1 wrote:
Ahava wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

swimmerdude99 wrote:

Indeed I am confused. It states 3 games per round, 1 home, 1 away and a classic. But so far i have 5 invites none of which involve home maps... :? If there are 33 games per round this should have been mentioned in the format. No way i can handle 33 games at once. I am sure that applies to others too.

You are not getting all 33 games at once. The number of games for the first round has always been dependent on the number of people who sign up for the tourney. You will be getting the invites to your home maps soon. It's barely 8am for me, I just woke up, give me some time. leyla and I are talking on skype and working on creating the games and getting the invites out.

Major Ahava

Re: CC Couples - Round 1 Part 1

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 am

OK i appreciated the time of day and all. All I am saying is that i signed up for a tournament that suggested 3 games per round. I was expecting 3 games at once, I currently have 12 invites, and that is not what i signed up for.
Major Nicky15

Postby xroads on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:31 am

No offense, but this is what it said in the opening page.

The tournament will be similar to a round robin,

No freemiums because of gameload.
Lieutenant xroads

Postby Ahava on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 am

Nicky15 wrote:OK i appreciated the time of day and all. All I am saying is that i signed up for a tournament that suggested 3 games per round. I was expecting 3 games at once, I currently have 12 invites, and that is not what i signed up for.

Nicky15 - The first post clearly states that the tournament will be run similarly to a round robin. The idea I had originally was a 4 round, best of 3 round robin.

Ahava wrote:Each round you will play a different home game, one away game, and one Classic game with the default CC settings against every team. The finals will be best of 7; 3 home, 3 away, Classic.

Also, again as it says in the first post, there are no freemiums allowed in this tourney. I turned away at least 2 different teams bc one or both of the people were freemium. If there were only going to be 3 games per round, freemiums would be welcome. I was asked by a few different people to make a freemium-friendly version of this tourney, which I might do after this one ends.

As I said in the PM you received, I split up Round 1 into 3 parts to lessen the gameload, because 33 games is a lot of games for anyone. After talking to both Serbia and chapcrap (both of whom are TD's) to get their help on the best way to split this up, and talking to leyla since we are running the tourney together, the decision was made that having each team play the other teams in 3 parts would be best. The parts would be 1 team vs 4 teams, 4 teams, 3 teams. However, in order to make everything work out, the 4,4,3 is a bit rearranged for each team. I can add the list of how the parts are split up for each team into the first post if you would like, but it is included in the PM I sent out.

Major Ahava

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:59 am

Ahava wrote:
Nicky15 wrote:OK i appreciated the time of day and all. All I am saying is that i signed up for a tournament that suggested 3 games per round. I was expecting 3 games at once, I currently have 12 invites, and that is not what i signed up for.

Nicky15 - The first post clearly states that the tournament will be run similarly to a round robin. The idea I had originally was a 4 round, best of 3 round robin.

Ahava wrote:Each round you will play a different home game, one away game, and one Classic game with the default CC settings against every team. The finals will be best of 7; 3 home, 3 away, Classic.

Also, again as it says in the first post, there are no freemiums allowed in this tourney. I turned away at least 2 different teams bc one or both of the people were freemium. If there were only going to be 3 games per round, freemiums would be welcome. I was asked by a few different people to make a freemium-friendly version of this tourney, which I might do after this one ends.

As I said in the PM you received, I split up Round 1 into 3 parts to lessen the gameload, because 33 games is a lot of games for anyone. After talking to both Serbia and chapcrap (both of whom are TD's) to get their help on the best way to split this up, and talking to leyla since we are running the tourney together, the decision was made that having each team play the other teams in 3 parts would be best. The parts would be 1 team vs 4 teams, 4 teams, 3 teams. However, in order to make everything work out, the 4,4,3 is a bit rearranged for each team. I can add the list of how the parts are split up for each team into the first post if you would like, but it is included in the PM I sent out.

Apologies guys, I must admit i only skimmed the rules :oops: I will blame my partner :P
Major Nicky15

Re: CC Couples - Round 1 Part 2

Postby Mad777 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

To make sure I got the rules, in order for us to play as a home map the choice b. & c. (per the way you layed out in the 1st post), we will have to be qualify for the next rounds?
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Re: CC Couples - Round 1 Part 2

Postby Mad777 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Leyla, as Ahava is out, did you plan to take over and continue this tournament?
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Re: CC Couples - Round 1 Part 2 [Needing Rescued]

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:42 am

This tournament is now labeled "Needing Rescue". If it is not rescued within a week it will be considered abandoned.

If you are interested please check this section of the Tournament Handbook:

Rescued Tournaments Policy

Mcshanester29
Abandoned & Rescued Tournaments
Private mcshanester29

Previous

Return to Abandoned