Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:22 am

betiko wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:I do not see how the game can be played that way. I am day six. I find it hard to believe that I can be lynched or nite killed but still come back before day 6.

Town could be night..some would have to be. Right now the theory is still based on circumstantial evidence. We do not know if mafia did something to save PCM, which is also a possibility.

well, i think your comments are starting to be all quite odd, I wonder why you are trying to missguide us like that. Doom clearly said it would create a paradox implicitely confirming this theory is correct. You've aknoledged that (wanting to try the paradox) and suddenly since a page or 2 you are playing dumb as if someone had to save pcm in order for him to be alive before his death... :?

tell me how it would create a paradox if it was just a simple mechanics game. Do you see anything in the scene that could make you believe pcm was saved by someone??

And of course all town are not days, some have to be "night" (this has been agreed a long time ago.. there isn't going to be 7 town and 6 scums, and it would be way too simple in case of mass nameclaim) but i don't see what it has to do with the rest of this kill/paradox conversation. NOS and NG1 softclaimed night by the way which is a huge help for scums.

Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you. Watch your wording! You say I am trying to "misguide", which implies I have an agenda against Town. I have been thinking out loud as I always do. I have no idea what the mechanics all I can do is theorize.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby ghostly447 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
betiko wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:I do not see how the game can be played that way. I am day six. I find it hard to believe that I can be lynched or nite killed but still come back before day 6.

Town could be night..some would have to be. Right now the theory is still based on circumstantial evidence. We do not know if mafia did something to save PCM, which is also a possibility.

well, i think your comments are starting to be all quite odd, I wonder why you are trying to missguide us like that. Doom clearly said it would create a paradox implicitely confirming this theory is correct. You've aknoledged that (wanting to try the paradox) and suddenly since a page or 2 you are playing dumb as if someone had to save pcm in order for him to be alive before his death... :?

tell me how it would create a paradox if it was just a simple mechanics game. Do you see anything in the scene that could make you believe pcm was saved by someone??

And of course all town are not days, some have to be "night" (this has been agreed a long time ago.. there isn't going to be 7 town and 6 scums, and it would be way too simple in case of mass nameclaim) but i don't see what it has to do with the rest of this kill/paradox conversation. NOS and NG1 softclaimed night by the way which is a huge help for scums.

Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you. Watch your wording! You say I am trying to "misguide", which implies I have an agenda against Town. I have been thinking out loud as I always do. I have no idea what the mechanics all I can do is theorize.

@IB, If you dont see a way someone could still be alive before the time of their lynch, how do you explain how PCM is still active? He was lynched on your day, 6, and now we have come to Day 2 where he lives. Greg was lynched Day 1 and is perma lynched because there is no way to return to such a day, If you were to be lynched today, then vodean killed on (what we assume it would jump to) Night 6, then you would possibly be alive on Day 2, but since that has not occurred prior to this, we dont know. Do you understand now? FOS on you because you seemed to have been getting it a bit earlier in the game. Now even when I wasnt quite clear you are trying to play games.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby vodean on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:04 pm

vote IB

i noticed IB's strange behavior earlier. his "thinking out loud" is not helping town, regardless of intentions. therefore, i think he should be pressured into explaining more thoroughly/claiming.
<NoSurvivorsā€ŗ then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

vodean wrote:vote IB

i noticed IB's strange behavior earlier. his "thinking out loud" is not helping town, regardless of intentions. therefore, i think he should be pressured into explaining more thoroughly/claiming.

I have already claimed you fool. I have nothing to explain. The only thing I am guilty of is speculation.

You claim my thinking out loud is not helping Town?? My thinking out loud is what nailed our first Mafia on day one.

This is a very frustrating game for a variety of reasons. Disagreeing with my theories does not make me scum.

So tell me Vodean what exactly have you done to help Town? What exactly is "strange"' about my behavior that warrants a vote?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
vodean wrote:vote IB

I have already claimed you fool. I have nothing to explain. The only thing I am guilty of is speculation.

You claim my thinking out loud is not helping Town?? My thinking out loud is what nailed our first Mafia on day one.

This is a very frustrating game for a variety of reasons. Disagreeing with my theories does not make me scum.

So tell me Vodean what exactly have you done to help Town? What exactly is "strange"' about my behavior that warrants a vote?

I dont think IB has been scummy this game, plus yeah, he pegged GW day 1 by doing the exact same thing he did now. However, IB you said you were day 6, thats not a claim, that's a name claim lol.. just thought i should point that out.

betiko wrote: I stay on NOS who seem far from his meta in my opinion.

What? I'm pretty sure I am normally a smart ass who doesn't contribute much unless he is 110% sure he knows who the mafia is, or if he is pressured. I defend myself and dont you worry, I am following along. This game is rather difficult to figure out. I am pretty sure that PCM is mafia, but I can' be sure. It would have been nice to know, but w/e. Clearly you don't know me well at all.. lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm

I am a Day 6 Town Double Voter...I had to jump through a number of hoops yesterday if you recall.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I am a Day 6 Town Double Voter...I had to jump through a number of hoops yesterday if you recall.

Bob saggot you're right. Lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:I am a Day 6 Town Double Voter...I had to jump through a number of hoops yesterday if you recall.

Bob saggot you're right. Lol

Games get so interesting when it feels like you're talking to your grandma. His name is saget not saggot by the way ;) :D
Is it a competition between nos and ghostly about missing the most important learnings of the game so far? Looks like we need to re-explain the double voter thing from yesterday again, i give up.
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 am

This whole time warp thing is turning my brain to mush. I had everything down pat (except maybe matching IB to double voter which I somehow forgot) and now that everything has been explained the second time I just lost track of it all.

Enough joking around, I still felt as though NOS did not use his vote enough day 1 and day 2, almost like he wasnt trying to pick sides. Now I know that he is claiming meta on that, but I would rather start with that lead since we seem to be short some. So vote NOS
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Vote Count

NoS (2) - betiko, new guy1 L-5
Iron Butterfly (1) - vodean

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Dec 4.

With 8 not voting, this means that 10 players support a lynch of NoSurvivors.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I know it's a weekend guys, but deadline is in 2 days. I will say that if NOS were to be lynched, he has been acting strangely (with the lack of voting) and so I will not be taking my vote off of NOS.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby vodean on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 pm

i am still suspicious of IB. whatever. I wont vote NoS on what we have now. if someone can post something better than meta bullshit, i might consider.
<NoSurvivorsā€ŗ then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:08 pm

I was not saying it was his meta. He was. Im saying that he has barely voted anyone this game, therefore he is being very passive and is likely trying to not take sides.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

vodean wrote:i am still suspicious of IB. whatever. I wont vote NoS on what we have now. if someone can post something better than meta bullshit, i might consider.

You have not explained why you gave me a vote. You use the word suspicious and "strange behavior" as adjectives but have not made a case against me.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Ehh ill give you that, actually. I usually pick a side eventually. But this game I just dont wanna eff up and use my vote to lynch wrongly. If you guys want I can try to make a case but ask anyone in angels and demons mafia.. i suck balls at that :lol:
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

I mean I understand that, but have you had no instincts this game? Not even a guess?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 pm

NOS, you basically softclaimed night and that you are useless to take sides on anything. If we have to lynch someone you really seem to be the best target. be prepared to claim soon if nothing happens or if other votes pile on you..
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

betiko wrote:NOS, you basically softclaimed night and that you are useless to take sides on anything. If we have to lynch someone you really seem to be the best target. be prepared to claim soon if nothing happens or if other votes pile on you..

Well let me tell you right now that I am not worth the time to be wasting on, but yeah it isn't a big loss to town if i die xD. Np with claiming.

new guy1 wrote:I mean I understand that, but have you had no instincts this game? Not even a guess?

Well, no. Idk if you'd like I will vote who I think the scummiest player is, but its not really that great a reason other then gut feeling.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Well you dont see us tripping over case files do you? What is your gut feeling? XD
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Kanin Usagi on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm not saying that I want to lynch town, because I certainly don't want to do that. But we have had one, possibly two, mafia lynched in our first two days. If we lynch NoS, and he is actually town, then we're still doing quite well as far as the town:mafia ratio goes. And if he is mafia and we lynch, then its possible that we win.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
betiko wrote:NOS, you basically softclaimed night and that you are useless to take sides on anything. If we have to lynch someone you really seem to be the best target. be prepared to claim soon if nothing happens or if other votes pile on you..

Well let me tell you right now that I am not worth the time to be wasting on, but yeah it isn't a big loss to town if i die xD. Np with claiming.

new guy1 wrote:I mean I understand that, but have you had no instincts this game? Not even a guess?

Well, no. Idk if you'd like I will vote who I think the scummiest player is, but its not really that great a reason other then gut feeling.

well there hasn't been any night NOS, so it's obviously 90% gut feeling when we all vote. If it's not worth the shot then it's probably not worth the shot for mafia too and you might as well claim so we can move on. but i'd like to see your vote going somewhere. Can you even vote? maybe your role doesn't allow you to.

fastposted
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm

That would have to be some sort of record. Lynch the three mafia in the first three days.

fastposted
Sergeant new guy1

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 pm

new guy1 wrote:That would have to be some sort of record. Lynch the three mafia in the first three days.

fastposted

the record would be also with no town casualty! lol. only problem are the time warps and reviving scums! ;)
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm

IB is gonna hate me but my gut tells me he's a scum.

Think, if day 5 was LYLO, day 6 it's over me? Is it possible that the game ends when we pass the "LYLO" day? Idk, best thing I can think of right now.

I do agree with Kanin, I'm confused and not really HELPING the town that much so it would make sense to lynch me if no other case is made..

However you all want me to vote? Then I will go off my gut until a better case is said to me, because I am not in favour of lynching NoSurvivors :lol:. Double voters are not always town either. VOTE IB
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Oh geez I didn't even see this page, I assumed I was reading the latest page. I am NIGHT 4, VANILLA
Colonel NoSurvivors

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives