Conquer Club

Sort it out

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Sort it out

Postby billalrebhan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Its probably been said a million times but i deffo think this game is fixed,what is it with the dice,my best ever was one win away from Major,think i fell all the way to private been up and down ever since latest being one win away from being captain back to private first class and i dont do anything different,its purely the dice,playing a speedgame tonight one on one for 2 rounds never took one army thats never going to happen in real life with real dice,its a joke,how anyone makes general is beyond me,sort it out will you its so unfair
Corporal 1st Class billalrebhan

Re: Sort it out

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby frankiebee on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Gotta love the dice stats.
Colonel frankiebee

Postby Gillipig on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 am

Metsfanmax wrote:Image

:lol:

I think he expects the dice to favour him :)
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby cooky24 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm

This is really good, and i like this...
New Recruit cooky24

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:47 am

ah.. CC dice, keeping Shrinks in expencive cars since 2006

People studying psycology should really have accounts on CC. It really interests me how people can get so upset over bad dice and bad drops, yet insist on playing a game which such a prominent luck factor. Play chess or some game without the luckfactor.. no no, play CC and whine about dice and drop every day. As I said, must be a psycologists dream this place.

As someone very interested in military history I realize luck is a big factor in any military confrontation, and the results of many famous battles are partly as they are due to unforseen circumstances. Thus I think the dice very accuratly help us depict a battle scenario. I am satisfied that in CC my strategies and tactis are given a very prominent and fair part in the outcome of any game, but that as in real life, there are unforseen circumstances. When you put men to fight to the death you can never really know how they will react, sometimes the few will slay the many.
For those that disagree, may I as always, recomend a fanstasic game called Chess. Been around since before the countries we live in, and is still seperating the men from the boys.
Major Arama86n

Postby mejihn7779 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Stats are what they are & will generally equalize over time.
Sergeant 1st Class mejihn7779

Postby ThirdLanark on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Would recomend GO as an alternative to chess - has a handicap system that allows unequal players to have an even game without excessively distorting the game structure [ as would pegging a piece in chess].
Sergeant 1st Class ThirdLanark

Return to Conquer Club Discussion