Conquer Club

jiminskii[busted]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

jiminskii[busted]sn

Postby nietzsche on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Accused:

jiminskii

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

All

Comments: This guy stinks of multi, I checked his games and I really think this is not his first account here.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Re: jiminskii

Postby sirgermaine on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Game that brought this up: Game 11917990
Major sirgermaine

Postby sirgermaine on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

To be clear, I'm not saying you aren't probably right, but let's disclose information fully.
Major sirgermaine

Postby nietzsche on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 pm

And how is that relevant?

There was a similar named player like 3 years ago, but his rank was higher, so I checked his wall, saw he only had played a few games, checked his games and it seemed to me that he was a multi.

I also had scramble eggs this morning.

Yesterday I worked out.

What else do you want me to disclose?
General nietzsche

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:44 pm

nietzsche wrote:And how is that relevant?

There was a similar named player like 3 years ago, but his rank was higher, so I checked his wall, saw he only had played a few games, checked his games and it seemed to me that he was a multi.

Yesterday I worked out.

I think what he is suggesting is that:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11917990 = poor sport = ulterior motive

Where's the beef, AKA evidence?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby nietzsche on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:

Yesterday I worked out.

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11917990 = poor sport = ulterior motive

So?

He beat me so I should not report him if I believe he's a multi?

If he's not a multi, I end up looking badly, don't you think I considered that?

I don't have to come up with evidence for the multi-hunters to decide or not if he's a multi, they simply run a IP check.
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Does anyone remember the exact name of an old player here that had a very similar name? I remember him a Colonel, I think he had a monkey or something related as an avatar.
General nietzsche

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Yesterday I worked out.

So?

He beat me so I should not report him if I believe he's a multi?

If he's not a multi, I end up looking badly, don't you think I considered that?

I don't have to come up with evidence for the multi-hunters to decide or not if he's a multi, they simply run a IP check.

No, it's just that usually people have something to go by other than a hunch as a courtesy to the mods so they can rest assured they aren't just completely wasting their time.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Tripitaka on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am

nietzsche wrote:Does anyone remember the exact name of an old player here that had a very similar name? I remember him a Colonel, I think he had a monkey or something related as an avatar.

That would be jiminski.
The nature of Image was irrepressible!
Major Tripitaka

Postby nietzsche on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:58 am

Tripitaka wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Does anyone remember the exact name of an old player here that had a very similar name? I remember him a Colonel, I think he had a monkey or something related as an avatar.

That would be jiminski.

Yeah, him.
General nietzsche

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 am

jiminski is awesome
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby nietzsche on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 am

Army of GOD wrote:jiminski is awesome

shut up retardo

im not saying jiminskii is jiminski's multi, i'm saying i thought it was him at first and when i saw his rank got curious and started to check his games and that's when i started thinking he was a multi.
General nietzsche

Postby laughingcavalier on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 am

+1
Leave jimi out of it.
If you had of made your lameass dice & drop comments to jiminski he would have given you such a putdown your cheeks would still be burning.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby nietzsche on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:

+1
Leave jimi out of it.
If you had of made your lameass dice & drop comments to jiminski he would have given you such a putdown your cheeks would still be burning.

I'm about to call my english teacher for a refund. I'm not saying he's jiminski's multi. What I'm saying is I thought it was him, but upon seeing his rank got curios as jiminski was always a high rank, proceeded to see his wall and then his games, that's the reason I was checking out this guy's games, not the fact that he beat me in that game.

All this was in response to the second guy who said I was beaten that's why I was filling a report. I've been beaten 3700 times, yet not have filled 3700 reports.
General nietzsche

Re: jiminskii[pending]sn

Postby sirgermaine on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm

I said that game prompted a report. You happened to lose that game. I did not say that the fact you lost was the reason you filed a report. I also noted that I thought there was a good probability you were/are right:
sirgermaine wrote:To be clear, I'm not saying you aren't probably right
(emphasis added)

I try not to misquote or misrepresent people. Please try to do the same for me. I would agree that it is unlikely that jiminskii would be jiminski's multi, since that would be a really stupid choice for a name if one was trying to be discreet. However, I think that bringing jiminskii to the attention of the Multi Hunters may prove to be a good thing.
Major sirgermaine

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 am

sirgermaine wrote:I said that game prompted a report. You happened to lose that game. I did not say that the fact you lost was the reason you filed a report. I also noted that I thought there was a good probability you were/are right:
(emphasis added)

I try not to misquote or misrepresent people. Please try to do the same for me. I would agree that it is unlikely that jiminskii would be jiminski's multi, since that would be a really stupid choice for a name if one was trying to be discreet. However, I think that bringing jiminskii to the attention of the Multi Hunters may prove to be a good thing.

I was about to say "my bad" but upon checking I saw it was Funkyterrance who misinterpreted you. I'm guilty of only of having a hostile response.

Go figure, it's not like Funkyterrance goes thread after thread in all forums acting as the judge of everything and everyone... oh wait! he does.
General nietzsche

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 pm

nietzsche wrote:
sirgermaine wrote:I said that game prompted a report. You happened to lose that game. I did not say that the fact you lost was the reason you filed a report. I also noted that I thought there was a good probability you were/are right:
(emphasis added)

I was about to say "my bad" but upon checking I saw it was Funkyterrance who misinterpreted you. I'm guilty of only of having a hostile response.

Go figure, it's not like Funkyterrance goes thread after thread in all forums acting as the judge of everything and everyone... oh wait! he does.

Hard-on Alert!
It was "open to interpretation" and I interpreted incorrectly. So did you, else you would not have responded so hostilely.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby sniffie on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm

The investigation is still pending, does anyone have anything to add??

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 pm

sniffie wrote:The investigation is still pending, does anyone have anything to add??

sniff

YOu know what...

I based my belief that he was a multi in this game Game 11850249

There dildobaggins was suspicious of him, but more than that you can see how he takes his turns, he's fast, too fast for a 2nd game of a player here.

But in game Game 11849983, his first game, he ran out of time in his first 2 turns, missing a card in one of them.

It's possible that his teammate is his friend and introduced him to CC, and that after only 1 game he learned to play very well because they were in the same house and he was telling him what to do live.

Because it wouldn't make sense that after 5 years cmrobis would make a multi and later would buy premium for this second account, having premium in the previous.

Also, cmrobis talks a bit in his games and jiminiskii doesn't.

So I think that it's possible they were in the same place when jiminiskii started to play but then got on his own. Unless multihunters find that they continued to take turns within seconds of each other.
General nietzsche

Postby timogl on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 am

nietzsche wrote:I was about to say "my bad" but upon checking I saw it was Funkyterrance who misinterpreted you. I'm guilty of only of having a hostile response.

but.......he is Funky.
Lieutenant timogl

Re: jiminskii[busted]sn

Postby sniffie on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 am

jiminskii has been busted with jiminiskii13.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby agentcom on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:10 am

sniffie wrote:jiminskii has been busted with jiminiskii13.

sniff

Jiminski should write an article for the newsletter called "How to make sure your multi is caught." This is one of the worst attempts I've ever seen. Wonder if we'll start to see jiminiskii's #2-12 start popping up.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby sirgermaine on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 pm

13 was probably just age at the time the multi was made.
Major sirgermaine

Postby jiminski on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 am

agentcom wrote:
sniffie wrote:jiminskii has been busted with jiminiskii13.

sniff

Jiminski should write an article for the newsletter called "How to make sure your multi is caught." This is one of the worst attempts I've ever seen. Wonder if we'll start to see jiminiskii's #2-12 start popping up.

so confusing isn't it ... but perhaps jiminskii should write an article about there always being more than one I in reputation.

just popped in, cheers Army and Cavalier... where are Nietzsche's posts on drops and so forth, I may pay him a visit for old time's sake ;)
Captain jiminski

Return to Closed C&A Reports