Conquer Club

So I've been given a final warning.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

So I've been given a final warning.

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Next step a ban.

Meanwhile Funkyterrance was not punished for the 3 nasty pms he sent me.

*This is not a provocation to Ft, I recognize that he has finally stopped quoting everything I post with a bad taste remark and I appreciate it. THanks

I just want to make this clear, in case I'm banned.
Last edited by nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Re: So I've been given a final warning.

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Nietzsche, as someone you've frequently targeted, can I just say you're a decent poster when you want to be. I don't get your desire flame other posters as your de-facto posting model, or this whole popularity context shtick you have going as long as Saxi does it.

Hope you get back to posting interesting stuff, rather than going after other people on the forum.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Is this the real life?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Symmetry wrote:Nietzsche, as someone you've frequently targeted, can I just say you're a decent poster when you want to be. I don't get your desire flame other posters as your de-facto posting model, or this whole popularity context shtick you have going as long as Saxi does it.

Hope you get back to posting interesting stuff, rather than going after other people on the forum.

I've never targeted you SYmmetry, when it seemed I did I was actually having fun. It's just that you are so sensitive!

I targeted pimpdave and then moved on to Funkyterrance only, but I want to make sure you know I did not start things with Ft, he did. With pd I kind of did in that Mcgill thread and that was my bad, he took what i said badly tho. But what I complained about pd was unrelated. I like to believe I was a factor in pushing his ban, but I don't feel bad because he has done the same to other posters.

But let's forget about that. I don't want to get banned.
General nietzsche

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Nietzsche, as someone you've frequently targeted, can I just say you're a decent poster when you want to be. I don't get your desire flame other posters as your de-facto posting model, or this whole popularity context shtick you have going as long as Saxi does it.

I've never targeted you SYmmetry, when it seemed I did I was actually having fun. It's just that you are so sensitive!

I targeted pimpdave and then moved on to Funkyterrance only, but I want to make sure you know I did not start things with Ft, he did. With pd I kind of did in that Mcgill thread and that was my bad, he took what i said badly tho. But what I complained about pd was unrelated. I like to believe I was a factor in pushing his ban, but I don't feel bad because he has done the same to other posters.

If that's how you want to play it, ok.

I'd take this warning as an indication that it isn't always quite as much fun for others. One step from a ban should be a good indication that your behaviour, as fun as it seems to you, hasn't exactly been a laugh riot for the people you've been talking to.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby john9blue on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 pm

shouldn't have stolen my avatar nietz... bad things happen to people who steal my avatars...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Symmetry wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

I'd take this warning as an indication that it isn't always quite as much fun for others. One step from a ban should be a good indication that your behaviour, as fun as it seems to you, hasn't exactly been a laugh riot for the people you've been talking to.

It's the truth from my side. I really was relating to you in a friendly manner while disagreeing with you. Same I do with PS, I have fun with him and he goes along with it.

I try be fun and funny in the way I relate to others, and expect that others get my tone, perhaps it's not good, but imagine if I had to send a letter of protocol to everyone I want to relate in this manner!

It's just that you are such a delicate boy Symmetry!
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

john9blue wrote:shouldn't have stolen my avatar nietz... bad things happen to people who steal my avatars...

I did accept the opinion of the forum and changed my avatar, thing you haven't done.
General nietzsche

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

It's the truth from my side. I really was relating to you in a friendly manner while disagreeing with you. Same I do with PS, I have fun with him and he goes along with it.

I try be fun and funny in the way I relate to others, and expect that others get my tone, perhaps it's not good, but imagine if I had to send a letter of protocol to everyone I want to relate in this manner!

It's just that you are such a delicate boy Symmetry!

I've nothing to do with your latest ban Niet, but all I can say is that you've been pushing things and nobody who agrees with you will say that you pushed things too far too often. They will only encourage you. The people who like you but disagree with you are the ones who will tell you that you're pushing people a bit more than is comfortable.
Sergeant Symmetry

Re:

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 am

2dimes wrote:Is this the real life?

No, It's the Real World: ConquerClub.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:08 am

Have you never been banned nietzsche? You must've been a really good boy all this time!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 pm

nietzsche wrote:Next step a ban.

Meanwhile Funkyterrance was not punished for the 3 nasty pms he sent me.

*This is not a provocation to Ft, I recognize that he has finally stopped quoting everything I post with a bad taste remark and I appreciate it. THanks

I just want to make this clear, in case I'm banned.

it's a pity good behaviour doesn't move you down the ladder. not saying you're capable of it, just wishing out loud.

the longer we are on this site the more of these yellow cards we'll collect until eventually we earn a red. in sport they expire after a few games, something like that here would be nice.
Sergeant greenoaks

Re:

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Is this some fantasy?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Re: Re:

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:

Is this some fantasy?

Caught in a landslide.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm

The police got to catch someone, or there would be no crime. I just don't get why the site thinks they need police.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:No escape from reality.

Fixed.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Open your eyes
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Look up to the skies and SSEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Look up to the skies and SSEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

-TG

HERE COMES THE METAL MELTDOWN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby ManBungalow on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

*cue Superman theme*
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby kentington on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:The police got to catch someone, or there would be no crime. I just don't get why the site thinks they need police.

If there were no police all of the goats would run free. Everyone needs a scapegoat.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby _sabotage_ on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 pm

No escape from reality, even on this failing site.
Captain _sabotage_

Postby Neoteny on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Fucking public schools.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

I am going to start a FREE NIETZCHE thread, so don't worry.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby notyou2 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Free as in no charge?
Captain notyou2

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,