Conquer Club

Websites You Frequent

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Websites You Frequent

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:50 am

Fellow forum denizens, when you wake up in the morning (4 AM for old man Saxi) or in the afternoon (drunk AoG), and you fire up the old computer, what websites make up your daily rounds? Have you formed internet habits or schedules?

Here are my daily websites (in order):

(1) www.realclearpolitics.com - A politics oriented website that links to other sites
(2) www.conquerclub.com - duh
(3) drudge report - A conservative leaning website with links to hand-picked (and biased) news
(4) Al Jahzeera - What I think is a center website with good news stories and excellent reporting
(5) Wall Street Journal - business journal; I occasionally will read the politics
(6) profootballtalk.com or hardballtalk.com (depending upon the season... right now it's both) - football and baseball websites respectively
(7) grantland.com - a sports and entertainment editorial website
(8) modernborefare.com - a comics, video games, and novels website run by a friend of mine

I go to each of those websites at least once a day.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Re: Websites You Frequent

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 am

I had a bunch of sites I used to go to every day, but then CC absorbed most of my time, and now I have less time.. so

1. CC off topics
2. Another forum where people is actually nice (not going to tell you where because you'll see me be nice there and make fun of me)
3. YouTube
4. CC Live chat
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,