Conquer Club

[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Vote superkeener. As I see it now, he's the best lynch option. If something better comes up, I will gladly unvote.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Vote superkeener. As I see it now, he's the best lynch option. If something better comes up, I will gladly unvote.

At this point we don't necessarily need to even force L-2, because of the way the lynches will work. We might as well push the days to deadline to grab more info unless there's some particular reason to choose otherwise (obviously this could get dangerous late in the game, but for now it should be OK).
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby superkeener on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 am

Well, I guess my "rookie" mistakes have caught up with me and I will be getting lynched.
It was an omgus vote and since it was, I will unvote

Honestly, I have no solid evidence to go with on who I would choose to RB should I survive D2. Since my role is known, some help from the town would be appreciated.
Lieutenant superkeener

Postby spiesr on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 am

Well, as I alluded to earlier we can't specifically tell you who to block, as if the mafia know that one of their members is being blocked they can have someone else do the killing that night (depending on the mod). It is a decision you will have to make yourself and keep secret until the right time. You just have to use your best judgement for who you think is scummy. Once you have more experiance and have played with the other players in the game to get a general feel for how they act this get's a little bit easier, but is rarely easy.
The ultimate goal with a town roleblocker is to block the mafia nightkill. Not only does that keep a townie alive for another night, but if you can positively conclude that said roleblock is what stopped the kill (easier said than done unless the mod is giving hints) then you can use that to direct your lynching efforts.
Hitting other scum member, while not as ideal, is still useful of course. In addition to disrupting whatever secondary powers they may posses, it can be useful for revealing fakeclaims if they scum don't realize they were blocked. The key there is to not claim who you blocked until they fake an action on the night you blocked them. Of course, this creates the situation where you have to find the balance between the reward waiting on information until the right time against the risk of taking it to your grave should you die before that times comes.
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 am

I agree here with speisr. Laying low here is also a good move, Posting but don't draw attention to yourself. Another thing was the early claim, especially as a PR you need to keep your role hidden as much as possible, respond to the arguments made against you with arguments on why the other arguments are invalid/ the reason why it happened. If enough people don't believe you we will vote you to L-2, in a game like this though to avoid getting lynched, I would say if you are the lynch target with 48hrs left to deadline, and it's a sizeable wagon, claim get them to unvote and try to stay alive in the night.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby pancakemix on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 pm

VC corrected and updated.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 pm

bah 1 day left, I don't see how this is gonna end other than with keener's lynch, might as well get this going.
vote superkeener.
A bit of a gamble, but that role will only be really usefull really later in the game. I have nothing that tells me he is scum or town, so with the doubt... anyway I don't know about that miser situation, they are not telling all the perks..
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 pm

betiko wrote:bah 1 day left, I don't see how this is gonna end other than with keener's lynch, might as well get this going.
vote superkeener.
A bit of a gamble, but that role will only be really usefull really later in the game. I have nothing that tells me he is scum or town, so with the doubt... anyway I don't know about that miser situation, they are not telling all the perks..

What sorts of other perks could there be? Lol. One lynched and the other auto wins.. Pretty sizeable gift to me lol, maybe we could use it to get them to give us more of their thoughts.. whoever is contributing more. Right now spies is contributing more do I'd be happier to give him the win right now. That sort of thing.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby spiesr on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:09 pm

betiko wrote:bah 1 day left, I don't see how this is gonna end other than with keener's lynch, might as well get this going.
vote superkeener.
Well, I have going to have to call you on that one. Prior to your vote there were 5 votes on superkeener and 2 on Soundman. With deadline forced lynches it would have only required two people to move their vote (or some combination of people placing votes on Soundman) to change the outcome of the day's lynch. With over 24 hours remaining this would certainly have been a feasible possibility if you desired it. Now, I can't say for sure that doing so would actually be a better choice or not. However, I can state that you did/do have a choice in how this day ends and claiming otherwise is borderline dishonest. You might not have any good choices, but you do have choices.
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:16 pm

spiesr wrote:
vote superkeener.
Well, I have going to have to call you on that one. Prior to your vote there were 5 votes on superkeener and 2 on Soundman. With deadline forced lynches it would have only required two people to move their vote (or some combination of people placing votes on Soundman) to change the outcome of the day's lynch. With over 24 hours remaining this would certainly have been a feasible possibility if you desired it. Now, I can't say for sure that doing so would actually be a better choice or not. However, I can state that you did/do have a choice in how this day ends and claiming otherwise is borderline dishonest. You might not have any good choices, but you do have choices.

As I said in the next phrase, I don't really know about the miser situation. By other perks I mean there might be some ying&yang thing that makes us have to keep both and killing one would unballance something for town but I don't know what... can only speculate.
Major betiko

Postby soundman on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 pm

betiko wrote:
spiesr wrote:
vote superkeener.

As I said in the next phrase, I don't really know about the miser situation. By other perks I mean there might be some ying&yang thing that makes us have to keep both and killing one would unballance something for town but I don't know what... can only speculate.

The only effect on town is whether you will have an extra person in the days to come or not. If I'm lynched then Spiesr wins and leaves the game. If Spiesr is lynched/killed then I stay in the game as a normal survivor. If we both live till the end then I win as a survivor. So town gets the benefit of having a known role in the game if Spiesr dies or two roles if neither of us die.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Looks like everyone fell asleep early :lol:
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby betiko on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like everyone fell asleep early :lol:

I was too buisy winning the conquer cup 4 and the ipad!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Did you really? CONGRATS man! I have noticed you have been seriously focused on this site the past few weeks. Glad to see it pay off for you. Ive been trying to win one of those myself.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby soundman on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Congrats Betiko! =D>
Lieutenant soundman

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

betiko wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:Looks like everyone fell asleep early :lol:

I was too buisy winning the conquer cup 4 and the ipad!!!!! :lol: :lol:

=D>
Commander9 wrote:

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby pancakemix on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Keener has been lynched. I'll start accepting actions, scene will be up at some point.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby betiko on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:16 am

still no scene?
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 pm

betiko wrote:still no scene?

:cry: :cry: I wanna know if we got scum or not. . .
but *zzzz *cough *zzzzz
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby pancakemix on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

As the debate raged on, Baby New Year popped into the discussion. He attempted to make some points, but no one would hear what he had to say. He decided to reveal what he used to hear so that he could be heard. He took off his hat and revealed his large ears. Everyone laughed, then they killed him. Apparently, executing children is in the Christmas Spirit.

superkeener, Happy, the Baby New Year, Town Roleblocker has been lynched!

It's Night 2. Send me your actions. You have 48 hours.

And yes, that is in all likelihood the worst scene I have ever written.
Epic Win

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - Night 2 [14/16] Unhappy New Y

Postby pancakemix on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:46 pm

"Come" they told him, "come here, you will be safe". The little boy pondered the invitation for a moment. It seemed suspicious. Then he nodded, and his lamb kept time as he pa-rum-pum-pum-pummed his way through the snow. He had no gift to bring, but his drum would honor those who heard it. But the only pounding that would come would be the pounding of the villain's beating him to death, and another child became a Christmas casualty.

Kanin Usagi, Aaron, The Little Drummer Boy, Town Inspiration has ben killed!

(Kanin could gift a temporary gift, which would last only for one day/night cycle)

It is now Day 3. You have until Feb. 22 to determine a lynch. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Epic Win

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - Day 3 [13/16] Rum-pum-pum-pum

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Son of a-....

Good luck town. Hope my death somehow helps you along the way. Dx
Commander9 wrote:

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm

hum I got to say that wasn't the townie I was expecting to find dead today. But not really surprised to see that keener was telling the truth.
nendreel what are the news today?
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

betiko wrote:hum I got to say that wasn't the townie I was expecting to find dead today. But not really surprised to see that keener was telling the truth.
nendreel what are the news today?

Well I can confirm that there is a mafia roleblocker in play, so unless we have a Watcher report it looks like we'll have to do our scumhunting the old fashioned way.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:59 am

and I can confirm that someone tried to steal my gifts last night.

vote rishaed
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives