Conquer Club

Groups that support child molesters

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Groups that support child molesters

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 am

In the UK girls can join the boy scouts. Quite a few do.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby b.k. barunt on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I believe it to be unfair to associate gays and pedophiles. They are not the same.

I was coming in here to post much the same thing. Maybe bedub can explain why he thinks that gays and pedophiles are similar.

The suggestion is (please tell me if I'm wrong) that the molestation was of same-sex minors. Thus, both gay and paedophilic.

How about NAMBLA reps marching in the Gay Parade in New York with a big NAMBLA banner? Unfair to associate gays and pedophiles? What am i missing here?

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 am

b.k. barunt wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:I believe it to be unfair to associate gays and pedophiles. They are not the same.

I was coming in here to post much the same thing. Maybe bedub can explain why he thinks that gays and pedophiles are similar.

The suggestion is (please tell me if I'm wrong) that the molestation was of same-sex minors. Thus, both gay and paedophilic.

How about NAMBLA reps marching in the Gay Parade in New York with a big NAMBLA banner? Unfair to associate gays and pedophiles? What am i missing here?

Honibaz

Hehe, this b.k seems to be a mover and a shaker eh?

I don't think there is necessarily an association between pedophiles and gays but the NAMBLA folks marching in the Gay Parade does make one question the Gay Parade group as a whole. If I were marching in any kind of parade and some people from NAMBLA jumped in there might be trouble.
At any rate, my question is whether little boys are molested more often than girls by adult men or is it equal? If it's little boys by men then there could potentially(but not necessarily) be an association.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby daddy1gringo on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 am

2 obvious things that are being ignored;
the acronym NAMBLA stands for north american MAN-BOY love association, so by their own admission it is both pedophilic and homosexual.

We can add the group that organizes the gay pride parade and allowed nambla in to our list of groups that support child molesters.

Hey, BK, good to hear from you.
The right answer to the wrong question is still the wrong answer to the real question.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 am

daddy1gringo wrote:2 obvious things that are being ignored;
the acronym NAMBLA stands for north american MAN-BOY love association, so by their own admission it is both pedophilic and homosexual.

Interesting point as it begs the question: "Why isn't there a man-girl love association?".
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby greenoaks on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:05 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
daddy1gringo wrote:2 obvious things that are being ignored;

Interesting point as it begs the question: "Why isn't there a man-girl love association?".

don't their members regularly feature on Dateline
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby 2dimes on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 am

For some reason most fathers of daughters are seriously over protective. I don't know if these guys pulled a lot of tail and feel guilty or what but it's out there.

I think if a child predator victimizes a boy there is less swift and violent opposition to the act. There is a slight possibility of it being denied by the parent out of shame also.

So partly daughters are much better protected than sons.

I'm reasonably sure if any guy ever showed up with a "girl love association" sign there would be action taken beyond pictures.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 pm

2dimes wrote:For some reason most fathers of daughters are seriously over protective. I don't know if these guys pulled a lot of tail and feel guilty or what but it's out there.

I think if a child predator victimizes a boy there is less swift and violent opposition to the act. There is a slight possibility of it being denied by the parent out of shame also.

So partly daughters are much better protected than sons.

I'm reasonably sure if any guy ever showed up with a "girl love association" sign there would be action taken beyond pictures.

Interesting point 2dimes. Maybe they are not only guilty but are terrified that some guy is going to do to their daughter what they did to the daughter of someone else back in the day.
As far as less swift and violent opposition to man/boy acts, that would be pretty sad if true.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby b.k. barunt on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 am

If i caught some hapless horny guy even thinking about doing to my daughter what i did to toothsome young wenches in my bygone days i would initiate him into the ranks of the eunuchs.

Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:40 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:If i caught some hapless horny guy even thinking about doing to my daughter what i did to toothsome young wenches in my bygone days i would initiate him into the ranks of the eunuchs.

Honibaz

LOL.. good to see you back again!
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby kentington on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:If i caught some hapless horny guy even thinking about doing to my daughter what i did to toothsome young wenches in my bygone days i would initiate him into the ranks of the eunuchs.

Honibaz

If you need any help let me know. I want to get some practice in.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby bedub1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:33 pm

<Removed>
Last edited by bedub1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel bedub1

Postby bedub1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm

<Removed>
Last edited by bedub1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel bedub1

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:48 pm

bedub1 wrote:
PLAYER57832 wrote:
bedub1 wrote:How many groups support child molesters? I'll start making the list:

NAMBLA
Catholic Church
Boyscouts

Given how much the Catholic Church and the boyscouts hate gays, and how much they claim to hate child molesters, it's funny to see them defending them and protecting them. It's okay to be a gay child molester as long as you are also a priest or scout leader.

Uh, this requires a LOT of explanation.

Why do you seem to think child molesters and homosexuals are the same?

Also, while both groups have been accused of harboring child molesters, I believe that the Boy Scout incidents are fairly isolated and limited to specific areas where, well, jerks were in charge. (I could use harsher words, but am keeping this short and "polite"). The Roman Catholic issues are more a matter of a pervasive culture of lack of understanding about the significance and harm perpetrated by molesters.

I believe the issues with homosexuality in BOTH cases is solely about intolerance, not "harboring"... as if just being gay were something harmful anyway.

I don't. Which is why I specified they were gay child molesters.

I forgot to include the 4th group, Penn State.

I don't have a problem with homosexuals, I have a problem with child molesters. I don't give a shit if they are straight or homosexual. They sexuality isn't the problem, their child molester behavior is.

Each of these is a different situation, and none of these organizations harbored molesters in the way you imply --pervasive and permissively. SOME, not all of the leadership in each of these cases made very grave errors. The members have not stood up to protect those leaders, but were not necessarily in positions to either know or do anything about either the abuse when it happened or the protective measures taken for the abusers until later.

To blame all members, all associated for this is the crime. It is not a crime or immoral or wrong to continuesupport for organizations that fundamentally don't support abuse, but have been victimized themselves by abusers and leaders who acted inappropriately.

Basically, you are blaming these organizations run by human beings for not being perfect. Sorry, but no organization run by humans will be perfect.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Juan_Bottom on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:45 am

Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 am

bedub1 wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

They are child molesters as they molest children. They are gay as they molest children of the same sex as themselves. There are also straight child-molesters. (Men molesting girls, women molesting boys). I never associated the two as implying all child-molesters are also gay is incorrect.

Agreed. Who said they were?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby bedub1 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 am

<Removed>
Last edited by bedub1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel bedub1

Re:

Postby bedub1 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:05 am

<Removed>
Colonel bedub1

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,