Conquer Club

Is there a map overview list with details anywhere?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Is there a map overview list with details anywhere?

Postby Vid_FISO on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 am

Basic searches bring up all sorts of things, but with thousands of hits on "map" and "list" far too time consuming to go through to find what really should be a sticky somewhere obvious (apologies if it is).

What I'd like to find is a list of maps, maybe split into sections to show different themes. Number of terits on the map, number of regions (if applicable) number of terits allocated at the start for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 players along with how many neutrals, if there are resetting neutrals. Along with any other relevant info that groups maps together into a theme.

Does such a thing exist?
Major Vid_FISO

Re: Is there a map overview list with details anywhere?

Postby koontz1973 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 am

The closest we have to this is this Map Gallery made by thenobodies80 (foundry foreman). Still hoping and waiting on a site version but that is taking its time.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Vid_FISO on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 am

Okay thanks, looks good and will explore it further over the next hour or so, the ratings section looks interesting!

If/ when someone has the time, a simple overview list would be of great benefit (map name down the left, a few columns with basic info).
Major Vid_FISO

Postby smithallan on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:21 pm

I agree, a list format would be nice, in like a spreadsheet type format. I personally like the smaller maps, and I would like to know if there are any I dont know about without looking at all 200+ maps individually. Then perhaps each column heading would be clickable so that you could put them in order by size, by rating, etc.
Major smithallan

Return to Conquer Club Discussion