Conquer Club

Why are you a Feminist?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Why are you a Feminist?

Postby john9blue on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 am

hey neo, how do you feel about the men's rights movement? which parts of the movement do you think have merit?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Neoteny on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:26 pm

It's not a movement I associate with. Most of the men I've come across that claim to be men's rights activists are hurting their cause more than helping it.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Neoteny wrote:It's not a movement I associate with. Most of the men I've come across that claim to be men's rights activists are hurting their cause more than helping it.

Any more, that is often the case for women identifying with a "women's movement".
(as opposed to women/men specifically fighting for specific issues, like equal pay in a particular field or such).
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Neoteny on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Neoteny wrote:It's not a movement I associate with. Most of the men I've come across that claim to be men's rights activists are hurting their cause more than helping it.

Any more, that is often the case for women identifying with a "women's movement".
(as opposed to women/men specifically fighting for specific issues, like equal pay in a particular field or such).

I was specifically referencing that.
Major Neoteny

Postby Neoteny on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Here are some articles I came across that are relevant to some of our discussion.

On male feminism (bonus, Kurt Cobain):
http://jezebel.com/5985693/what-do-we-w ... -feminists

On the likeability of feminism:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... nges-world
Major Neoteny

Postby Juan_Bottom on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite. It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order. Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it. They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media. These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.

Women's oppression is a lie. Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe. My mother had a successful business in the 1950's importing watchstraps from Switzerland. When my father's income increased, she was content to quit and concentrate on the children. Women were free to pursue careers if they wanted to. The difference was that their role as wife and mother was understood, and socially validated, as it should be.

Until Gloria Steinem and the CIA came along.

from article;
Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society

March 18, 2002
Corporal majorheadache876

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 pm

majorheadache876 wrote:Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite.[citation needed] It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order.[citation needed] Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it.[citation needed] They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media.[citation needed] These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.

Women's oppression is a lie.[citation needed] Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe.[citation needed] My mother had a successful business in the 1950's importing watchstraps from Switzerland. When my father's income increased, she was content to quit and concentrate on the children. Women were free to pursue careers if they wanted to.[citation needed] The difference was that their role as wife and mother was understood, and socially validated, as it should be.[citation needed]

from article;

March 18, 2002

Fixed.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm

majorheadache876 wrote:Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite. It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order. Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it. They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media. These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.

Women's oppression is a lie. Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe. My mother had a successful business in the 1950's importing watchstraps from Switzerland. When my father's income increased, she was content to quit and concentrate on the children. Women were free to pursue careers if they wanted to. The difference was that their role as wife and mother was understood, and socially validated, as it should be.

from article;

March 18, 2002

A video summary:

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby majorheadache876 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
majorheadache876 wrote:Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite.[citation needed] It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order.[citation needed] Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it.[citation needed] They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media.[citation needed] These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.

Women's oppression is a lie.[citation needed] Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe.[citation needed] My mother had a successful business in the 1950's importing watchstraps from Switzerland. When my father's income increased, she was content to quit and concentrate on the children. Women were free to pursue careers if they wanted to.[citation needed] The difference was that their role as wife and mother was understood, and socially validated, as it should be.[citation needed]

from article;

March 18, 2002

Fixed.

cute, but its an opinion not a fucking Harvard Doctoral paper

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:35 pm

majorheadache876 wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:

from article;

March 18, 2002

Fixed.

cute, but its an uninformed opinion not a fucking Harvard Doctoral paper

Fixed.

Argument by Laziness (Uninformed Opinion)
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm glad that you're participating major, but I feel like any opinion you share is being totally undermined by your avi.

Postby john9blue on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:Image

isn't this proof that feminism isn't needed or wanted? google searches reflect people's actual desires...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby majorheadache876 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 am

http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the- ... onth-0313/

half way down you can see gloria steinem wearing a T shirt saying she had an abortion. She is proud, she is happy, and she was bankrolled by the CIA....google it

enjoy your sheepishness.

and of course, brought to you by harvard, oxferd and all the other colleges, just ask berry.

This Gloria Steinem pic is not new (it came out before VC was even created) but it is worth mentioning. It features her wearing a shirt saying “I had an abortion” while giving an Illuminati hand sign above her head. I won’t go into the whole pro-life vs pro-choice debate, but, seriously, is an abortion ever something to smile about? Isn’t it sad and unfortunate 100% of the time? A why does she need to publicize this fact on a shirt. And why is she making this particular hand sign (I’m pretty sure she’s not signed with Jay-Z’s Roc-a-Fella records). To summarize this pic, it goes right into the elite’s depopulation Agenda combined with the ongoing war against the sacredness of motherhood.

Postby notyou2 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Welcome back PS.
Captain notyou2

Postby Juan_Bottom on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Gloria Steinem is not feminism. She is 1 feminist.

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,