Conquer Club

[CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 29-31 - Final 5/2

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 16-28

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:21 am

josko.ri wrote:CoF, Nice way to go out of conversation when you are left without any argument to reply. You have always been expert in public acting, congrats on that =D>

What argument? What point have I missed or overlooked? None.

What I could see was a load of crap written by you regarding TOFU's sitting policy, about which you know absolutely nothing. So keep guessing and wasting your time.

The debate had been about Valley of the Kings quads, a game you would like to play see replayed for your clan. Well, you've already seen my answer agreeing with you that it is not within our scope of responsibility to grant a replay.

KORT 16 TOFU 28
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 am

As jetsetwilly said the only course of action left is for KORT to submit a report to admin, if they haven't done that already and wish to please do it. Any further discussion here on the matter is futile. We are in danger of getting into the realms of baiting and flaming now, we don't wish to have to lock this thread or issue punishments so please take a breath and try to let the matter drop.
Major Nicky15

Postby fishydance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 am

So let's change the subject to something else. Like Game 12349141, a battle hard fought by both teams, but ultimately won by KoRT. Here's to the remainder of our games. Jaffa cakes and beer for all!
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 am

Nice win KORT! 17-28 it is then.
Colonel Dako

Postby josko.ri on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:08 am

fishydance wrote:So let's change the subject to something else. Like Game 12349141, a battle hard fought by both teams, but ultimately won by KoRT. Here's to the remainder of our games. Jaffa cakes and beer for all!

You are really an unique teammate. The third unique strategic innovation from you happened to occur in that game. I do not remember if I ever saw so much strategy innovations by one player. ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:13 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
josko.ri wrote:CoF, Nice way to go out of conversation when you are left without any argument to reply. You have always been expert in public acting, congrats on that =D>

What argument? What point have I missed or overlooked? None.

Argument about sitting practice for Dako.
I would like know your simple yes/no opinion about this questions:

1. Do you think it is legal that Moderator's password is known by non-moderator user in period when the Moderator is not absent?
2. Did you ever have password of a moderator when his privileges were not removed?
3. Have you ever been logged in Dako's account when he had not removed his privileges?
4. If answer on question (3) is Yes, did that happen in this war?
Major josko.ri

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 am

fishydance wrote: Jaffa cakes and beer for all!

Counerproposal:
Tofu for Kort members, beef steak for Tofu members, beer for spectators, Jaffa cakes for freakns and cookies for me? :P

Just a quick reminder:
The old flame war Kort vs Tofu is appriciated by many neutral spectators, but unluckily the appropriate sub forum got deleted. ItĀ“s maybe a good entertainment, but please keep in mind that itĀ“s unfair too. Unfair to all the new Tofu and new Kort members who werenĀ“t part of the famous last Kort vs Tofu war. I for one always feel left out when you guys have fun with old stories :cry:

On a more serious note:
I really believe this is a very interesting fight of 2 top clans, a competition on a high level. On that level, maybe itĀ“s normal that there is some flaming and baiting. I will never understand why, but maybe thatĀ“s a culture thing.
BUT (and this is adressed to Tofus and to Korts in the same way):
Please keep in mind there are some of us who have friends in both clans. If you want to hate each other, thatĀ“s your own business. But i would be sad to see that all this might influence any friendships between Korts and Tofus.

Felt like both clans lost lately Game 12374391

But rematches are on the way Game 12413089 & Game 12412142

Anyone else up for a friendly Kort&Tofu vs rest team game?
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby fishydance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 am

Seulessliathan wrote:Anyone else up for a friendly Kort&Tofu vs rest team game?

Me! Me! I will even supply cookies for you :lol:
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Big Whiskey on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 am

Questions for josko:

1.Do u like the color purple?
2.If so,do u prefer it over blue?
3.Do u know what happens when u mix blue/purple?
4.If yes for 1 but not 2 please give reason.
General Big Whiskey

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am

fishydance wrote:

I am up for one mixed game as well.
Colonel Dako

Postby josko.ri on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 am

Big Whiskey wrote:Questions for josko:

1. Y
2. Y
3. Y
4. /

Now answers from CoF?
Major josko.ri

Postby Big Whiskey on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am

Dako wrote:
fishydance wrote:

I am up for one mixed game as well.

sure y not
General Big Whiskey

Postby Big Whiskey on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am

josko.ri wrote:
Big Whiskey wrote:Questions for josko:

1. Y
2. Y
3. Y
4. /

Now answers from CoF?

thanks
General Big Whiskey

Postby Denise on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:38 am

Your statement is off base, jetsetwilly. I take exception that our clan has been a disservice to the clan world. Josko has been the instigator from the start. This war thread was entirely friendly until he started in with his long winded flawed logic and it has only escalated and spread to game chats and PM's during the course of the war. If he can't win the challenge in the games, I guess he's going to try to bore us to death or, to be less sarcastic, distract us enough to pay less attention to the real game which I feel he has in part succeeded in doing.

I've started to ignore much of what Josko is saying but glancing back right now I notice that in a post he is going on about our password policy and countless other things that has nothing to do with anything except as an apparent bait to CoF, as far as I can see. This has been happening for a long time and I'm amazed he has been given such a free reign to ruin the fun of this war for players in both clans and for the clan world.

Just so everyone has the facts, my part in the decision not to replay the game was based on the fairness of that decision to both clans and the circumstances of the game in question only. I did not bring into it history, Josko's accusations, or our likelihood of a win in this war. I'm not going to argue the slight chance KORT had of an upset. The point is that in all likelihood the game was ours. To remake a game that likely was a win would be more unfair to us and especially to the players in the game than it is to KORT by not remaking the game. I've made a very similar decision when I was in another clan (in fact the similarities are striking) so I am confident that my decision was as fair as it could be, though I know at least some members of KORT believe otherwise.

As I said in my PM to Den, I understand the frustration KORT feels about this game. If it had been us under the same circumstances I would probably feel the same. It's bad luck for them and I'm sorry it happened. However, not remaking the game is the fairest solution. I sincerely hope we win by more than 1, so that the game in question won't be the deciding factor.
Colonel Denise

Postby merch313 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 am

fishydance wrote:

Im always UP I mean im cool with playing ;)
Major merch313

Postby fishydance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 am

merch313 wrote:
fishydance wrote:

Im always UP I mean im cool with playing ;)

Oooo,Merch!! We have game, folks. Should be a good one Game 12444013
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby niMic on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:* fear of censure and/or this thread being locked again due to your ridiculous ad hominem attacks.

Do you need me to quote all of the times you've called josko a retard, moron, or any of the other names - again?
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 am

Denise wrote:Your statement is off base, jetsetwilly. I take exception that our clan has been a disservice to the clan world. Josko has been the instigator from the start. This war thread was entirely friendly until he started in with his long winded flawed logic and it has only escalated and spread to game chats and PM's during the course of the war.

.... really? You're going to blame everything on josko? Did josko instigate posting screenshots of moonchild's wall? Did josko call people a moron and other unpleasant names? Did josko declare any TOFU players to be nothing more than puppets?

Denise wrote:I've started to ignore much of what Josko is saying but glancing back right now I notice that in a post he is going on about our password policy and countless other things that has nothing to do with anything except as an apparent bait to CoF, as far as I can see.

After years of being baited by CoF you can hardly be surprised. I'm pretty sure CoF was the first person in this thread to talk about sitting, when he asked why josko had sat a turn for moon when moon was on previously during the day. And then when josko asked the same question about Dako people jumped all over him. Why?

Denise wrote:I've made a very similar decision when I was in another clan (in fact the similarities are striking) so I am confident that my decision was as fair as it could be, though I know at least some members of KORT believe otherwise.

I don't believe anyone has said that you're not fair. I personally don't think it's fair for the game to be remade, because I'm always of the opinion that games should stand - unfair as it can be sometimes. If they always stand, there can be no open door for debate. I think the only thing to be questioned is the reversal of opinions held by some people, whose position changes depending on the clans involved.

Denise wrote:As I said in my PM to Den, I understand the frustration KORT feels about this game.

It's ok. If we end up losing this war by a single game, then it'll be our turn to fly the 'WE WERE ROBBED [rob option 1: we might have won a low-odds game; rob option 2: we broke the rules of a competition]!' banner for a few years.
Brigadier Foxglove

Re: [CC3] SEMI FINALS KoRT vs TOFU 17-29

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 am

Also - does everyone need to start running their posts by jetsetwilly before adding them to this thread? Just to make sure they're in line with his values, and don't offend any of his delicate sensibilities?
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 am

Here we go, KORT's american salvation squad has woken.

Good morning Foxglove and niMic. Why don't you start the new day without continuing this sitting/cof/josko dialogue? What is the weather over there? It is snowing like hell here at my place; and we have -6 Celsius but it feels much colder.
Colonel Dako

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:34 am

jetsetwilly wrote:We will unlock the thread but no further discussion on this point is wanted until Den or Denise have posted the outcome of their discussions.

Hey willy,

Can you please give us a list of:
- jetsetwilly-approved topics
- jetsetwilly-approved names that we can call each other
- jetsetwilly-approved images and gifs that may be used
- jetsetwilly-approved insults
- jetsetwilly-approved insult targets (I'm just assuming that not everyone will be treated equally, so can you please clarify this?)

Thanks!
Foxy

P.S. I hope it was appropriate to post this in the thread without PMing it to you first.
Last edited by Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

Dako wrote:Here we go, KORT's american salvation squad has woken.

Good morning, Dako!

Brigadier Foxglove

Postby fishydance on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 am

Dako wrote:What is the weather over there? It is snowing like hell here at my place; and we have -6 Celsius but it feels much colder.

Snowing here too... got over half a foot so far. :D
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 am

Dako wrote:Good morning Foxglove and niMic. Why don't you start the new day without continuing this sitting/cof/josko dialogue?

If CoF and josko want to post at each other I'm happy to ignore it. But when other people jump in on the offensive, I have to flex my savior muscles and wield some words!

Dako wrote:What is the weather over there? It is snowing like hell here at my place; and we have -6 Celsius but it feels much colder.

LOL. That is horrific. I live in California, so my morning began with drinking coffee and lounging on my deck (it's quite cool, I had to wear a sweatshirt and socks), watering my blooming flowers, and now the good-will warmth of this challenge thread!
Last edited by Foxglove on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Doc_Brown on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:41 am

We had a gorgeous day in Alabama yesterday (20-22 C), and the temperatures are still nice today, but it's pouring down rain. It's great napping weather to be honest! :)
Colonel Doc_Brown

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges