Conquer Club

how the NRA was created

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

how the NRA was created

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Re: how the NRA was created

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 pm

I see your history and raise you:

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Major GeneralRisk

Postby Ray Rider on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Yo GeneralRisk, don't you think that if people seriously wanted to learn all their history and politics from youtube, they could simply go there and watch videos for themselves? We don't need tons of videos individually posted on CC unless you're willing to actually put in some time and effort to spur on discussion as opposed to just posting the video clip.
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Ray Rider wrote:Yo GeneralRisk, don't you think that if people seriously wanted to learn all their history and politics from youtube, they could simply go there and watch videos for themselves?
I suggest you go somewhere and learn something, because at present u appear to be a moron with a IQ of under 50.
Ray Rider wrote:We don't need tons of videos individually posted on CC unless you're willing to actually put in some time and effort to spur on discussion as opposed to just posting the video clip.
I see sheeple and all though I know I can lead a sheeple to water, I can't make them drink it, I continue to try and hope that most are not morons. I see future victims awaiting slaughter and remindes me of past history and I am amazed how stupid most are. What a bunch of fucking morons. If u really think they want our guns to make our society safer, then u are obvioudly a happy idiot, as ignorance is bliss. I wish I was so stupid. As far as the discussion goes, the right to bear arms, shall not be infringed.Obviously nothing more to discuss unless u r a moron or
elitist. I just don't want to let the whole world down by trusting any government, especially this communist fuk we got running shit now. This MF is dangerous, not only to us, but the whole world. I am 59 yeas old and have never, ever been this scared about the state of world events until this fucking communist f*ck got reelected to a 2nd term. I am not personally scared, I could give a flying fuk for my self, but I had children late in life and am concerned for them. My 3 children go to a $8,000 a year private Montisori school and yet they still are being brainwashed on homosexuals being a normal thing to do and a bunch of other brainwashing bullshit and I am pissed off that most of society are a bunch of dumbed down moronic idiots. So if u dont like the threads I start, then I suggest u foe me and move on Mr. Sheeple. Help dig that trench and line up for the government to put a bullit to your little head. I just now saw that you are from Canada and you have already lost your right to free speech and for the most part, lost your rights to guns. You are for sure fucked, unless u head south into the US. You sound like a pussy, so please stay north. I hope that u are not pissed because this video shows how some of our Black individuals. that are incorporated into our society, are expressing themselves. When the SHTF we Americans don't need a race war. as our government wants. We need to stick together and triumph over tyranny.
Last edited by GeneralRisk on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Ray Rider on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:15 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:Yo GeneralRisk, don't you think that if people seriously wanted to learn all their history and politics from youtube, they could simply go there and watch videos for themselves?
I suggest you go somewhere and learn something, because at present u appear to be a moron with a IQ of under 50.

First of all, ad hominem attacks don't benefit you in any way nor do they prove your argument. Secondly, I'm graduating from a civil engineering program at college in two months, so my IQ is definitely over 50.

GeneralRisk wrote:
Ray Rider wrote:We don't need tons of videos individually posted on CC unless you're willing to actually put in some time and effort to spur on discussion as opposed to just posting the video clip.
I see sheeple and all though I know I can lead a sheeple to water, I can't make them drink it, I continue to try and hope that most are not morons. I see future victims awaiting slaughter and remindes me of past history and I am amazed how stupid most are. What a bunch of fucking morons. If u really think they want our guns to make our society safer, then u are obvioudly a happy idiot, as ignorance is bliss. I wish I was so stupid. As far as the discussion goes, the right to bear arms, shall not be infringed.Obviously nothing more to discuss unless u r a moron or
elitist. I just don't want to let the whole world down by trusting any government, especially this communist fuk we got running shit now. This MF is dangerous, not only to us, but the whole world. I am 59 yeas old and have never, ever been this scared about the state of world events until this fucking communist f*ck got reelected to a 2nd term. I am not personally scared, I could give a flying fuk for my self, but I had children late in life and am concerned for them. My 3 children go to a $8,000 a year private Montisori school and yet they still are being brainwashed on homosexuals being a normal thing to do and a bunch of other brainwashing bullshit and I am pissed off that most of society are a bunch of dumbed down moronic idiots. So if u dont like the threads I start, then I suggest u foe me and move on Mr. Sheeple. Help dig that trench and line up for the government to put a bullit to your little head. I just now saw that you are from Canada and you have already lost your right to free speech and for the most part, lost your rights to guns. You are for sure fucked, unless u head south into the US. You sound like a pussy, so please stay north.

Have I disagreed with you anywhere? No? Then why are you attacking me? In fact I agreed with you in a different one of your threads about gun control. I'm actually a small-government, right-of-center leaning guy, so I tend to partially agree with your views, although you take them to the extreme which is where we have to part ways. In addition, the method that you employ in attempting to convince others of your view is sorely lacking, which is why I posted that two sentence criticism earlier in the thread. When you're propounding a fear-mongering, hateful message, it's very difficult to convince any reasonable person to agree with you. Why would they? Instead, you discredit the cause which you claim to adhere to. Within the last paragraph you denigrated myself, your government, the American people in general, your president, your kids' school teachers, homosexuals, and Canada in general. How is that helpful in any way? Constructive critcism and logical, reasonable discussion is definitely beneficial; but lashing out at everyone only serves to isolate yourself.

I've never foed anyone before and I see no reason to foe you now. I may however choose to ignore some of your threads, just as I have done to others such as Pimpdave (whose threads were essentially a caricature of the left, similar to how your last paragraph appears to be almost a caricature of the right).
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Postby smegal69 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

can't be f*ck looking up the video,
my net is to slow in this 3rd world country......... but i did hear that the NRA was a off shoot of the KKK, form when they were trying to disarm the KKK.

oh i don't think you need to spend all your money on owning assault rifles, if you need them to over throw your government just wait till France or Britain arm you.

So i guess that shots that idea in the foot GR,
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby smegal69 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:56 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
elitist. I just don't want to let the whole world down by trusting any government, especially this communist fuk we got running shit now. This MF is dangerous, not only to us, but the whole world. I am 59 yeas old and have never, ever been this scared about the state of world events until this fucking communist f*ck got reelected to a 2nd term. I am not personally scared, I could give a flying fuk for my self, but I had children late in life and am concerned for them. My 3 children go to a $8,000 a year private Montisori school and yet they still are being brainwashed on homosexuals being a normal thing to do and a bunch of other brainwashing bullshit and I am pissed off that most of society are a bunch of dumbed down moronic idiots. So if u dont like the threads I start, then I suggest u foe me and move on Mr. Sheeple. Help dig that trench and line up for the government to put a bullit to your little head. I just now saw that you are from Canada and you have already lost your right to free speech and for the most part, lost your rights to guns. You are for sure fucked, unless u head south into the US. You sound like a pussy, so please stay north. I hope that u are not pissed because this video shows how some of our Black individuals. that are incorporated into our society, are expressing themselves. When the SHTF we Americans don't need a race war. as our government wants. We need to stick together and triumph over tyranny.

Oh No, i think you maybe the last person who needs a assault rifle,
Please tell us you are no "going postal" on us ?
No One tell GR that it is a plan by the Jews, who control the Media. who is putting all them Gay guys on TV to Brain wash his kids to Marry a Black/Asian person of the same sex.

OMG Whats is the world coming to, everyone grab your guns when have to overthrow the government today!!! help save GR kids!!!

i bet if they had assault rifle's in Cyprus, the government would not be stealing there money
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:15 pm

smegal69 wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:

Oh No, i think you maybe the last person who needs a assault rifle,
Please tell us you are no "going postal" on us ?
No One tell GR that it is a plan by the Jews, who control the Media. who is putting all them Gay guys on TV to Brain wash his kids to Marry a Black/Asian person of the same sex.

OMG Whats is the world coming to, everyone grab your guns when have to overthrow the government today!!! help save GR kids!!!

i bet if they had assault rifle's in Cyprus, the government would not be stealing there money
As I told you many times on skype before. I am not a homosexsual and am not interested in phone sex or you sucking my cock. Plz get over it smegal. I really don't give a f*ck that u fuk 1 particular cow every day and suck off 1 particular bull every 3 days. Keep up your bs and cc may know much more. Maybe your just frustrated over your and your pussyass fellow citizens down there. giving up your your gun rights and liberty to a tyranical kangeroo gov.{you are basicaally slaves] Maybe you should advise your kids to advance past the 3rd grade. Maybe I will let them shine my shoes. At Best.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Like I said many times before . Government/Corporations controls grades k-12 to dumb you down. Corporations are very intimate with major college. Corporations own TV/Media to pass on suggestive thinking to persuade the masses. AKA dumb you down. Covert operations like MK Ultra probably are operating under different names. Drones are watching you. RFID chips to track you. Fear and hope are the major tools to control people . The CIA helps overthrow foreign governments. The FBI will f*ck with you domestically The IRS has 40,000 plus pages of laws or tax codes to keep us debt slaves. The US government is using a currency backed by nothing other than faith and credit .AKA jack shit. To try and rule the world . Trillions of dollars in unfunded pensions. On the verge of WW3. But dont worry people this is all gonna work out. Yeah right. People are fucking idiots and sheep eating up whatever they are told. Every generation is more fucked than the next. Sorry TV is a tool to keep stupid motherfuckers feeling comfy and relaxed. Do you really want your kid watching honey boo boo or jack ass then imitate that??? Read people And dont be so ignorant to not think super elite people dont want to control you cause they do.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 am

All we need is a crisis Executive Orders 10990,10995,10997,10998,10999,11000,11001,11002,11003,11004,11005,11051,11310,11049, 11921
Captain warmonger1981

Postby clangfield on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:21 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Like I said many times before . Government/Corporations controls grades k-12 to dumb you down. Corporations are very intimate with major college. Corporations own TV/Media to pass on suggestive thinking to persuade the masses. AKA dumb you down. Covert operations like MK Ultra probably are operating under different names. Drones are watching you. RFID chips to track you. Fear and hope are the major tools to control people . The CIA helps overthrow foreign governments. The FBI will f*ck with you domestically The IRS has 40,000 plus pages of laws or tax codes to keep us debt slaves. The US government is using a currency backed by nothing other than faith and credit .AKA jack shit. To try and rule the world . Trillions of dollars in unfunded pensions. On the verge of WW3. But dont worry people this is all gonna work out. Yeah right. People are fucking idiots and sheep eating up whatever they are told. Every generation is more fucked than the next. Sorry TV is a tool to keep stupid motherfuckers feeling comfy and relaxed. Do you really want your kid watching honey boo boo or jack ass then imitate that??? Read people And dont be so ignorant to not think super elite people dont want to control you cause they do.

It's so much easier being British.
Okay, so super elite people want to control me.
Let them.
Could I run a corporation? No. Could I run a government or even a department? No. Could I lead a revolution? No.
So let those who want to lead and control, do it, and the rest of us can just look out for ourselves and try to make the best of it. Accept you lot in life.
If you think TV controls you, don't watch it.
If you think General Risk is trying to control you, don't read his threads.
If you think everyone who disagrees with you is a moron, don't post on a forum.
Just try to remember that if you're trying to change people's opinions, and it's not happening, then maybe they aren't the ones with the problem.
The human race is rubbish and doesn't deserve to survive. Maybe WW3 would, on balance, be a good thing for the universe.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 am

Clangfield is the perfect sheeple. He wants to be controlled. Cant lead only follow. Just sit back and mind your own business until the problem is at your front door. I don't watch much TV. Disagreement is a necessity. Being a stupid f*ck denying things because it sounds ludacris is idiotic. Changing the stupid is not my problem. Its the stupid fucks ultimate problem. Its like horse to water. If the horse cant see the obvious then that horse is fucked. What about the people that doesn't want to be controlled? Is it fair for them? Not everyone wants your perspective lenses nor do they want mine but there should at least be a choice. Most people have no choice to the news that's displayed for them. Real news includes individual research not spoon fed bullshit. Suggestive thinking if you know what that is.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 am

I think I'll "1 UP" Andy here...

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby clangfield on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Clangfield is the perfect sheeple. He wants to be controlled. Cant lead only follow. Just sit back and mind your own business until the problem is at your front door. I don't watch much TV. Disagreement is a necessity. Being a stupid f*ck denying things because it sounds ludacris is idiotic. Changing the stupid is not my problem. Its the stupid fucks ultimate problem. Its like horse to water. If the horse cant see the obvious then that horse is fucked. What about the people that doesn't want to be controlled? Is it fair for them? Not everyone wants your perspective lenses nor do they want mine but there should at least be a choice. Most people have no choice to the news that's displayed for them. Real news includes individual research not spoon fed bullshit. Suggestive thinking if you know what that is.

I don't want to be controlled; but as far as the big things go, I'm not capable of controlling at that level, so I accept that others will control that. That's why we have elections.
I'm not a journalist so I rely on others for news. However any research, unless experienced first hand, is ultimately at the mercy of the author; getting back to the OP, how many have actually read the original constitution document? Do you actually know that the intention was to allow all individuals to own guns, rather than permit the formation of a militia for national defence purposes? I think not. You weren't there, neither was I. At the very least, I'm not tempted to go out and massacre anyone who disagrees with or annoys me.
I do, however, make my own judgments and control the aspects of my own life over which I have control.
As for denying ludicrous things - well religions come into that category in my view, and I don't believe that denying them is stupid. Religion, in a sense, is the ultimate attempt at control, and I'm certainly not following the flock on that one. I certainly can't agree that accepting things that sound ludicrous is a sensible default position.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby AndyDufresne on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 am

MTG, I don't think we can compete GeneralRisk and warmonger1981. They are the perfect duo. They are made for each other.

--Andy

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 am

"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Control your direct surroundings. Facts are facts regardless of author. Following any religion blindly is foolish. Good is good and bad is bad. Pretty basic concept. No you cant control the masses but an individual can change a few. A few to many. Many to nation. Nation to world.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby thegreekdog on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Re: why the NRA was created

Postby oVo on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 pm

It's not how, it's why. The NRA is not the elephant in the room,
it's a cash cow. Bringing in and spending millions of dollars.
Which is good work if you can get it.
Major oVo

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:09 pm

For the record never said I supported GR on anything Andy D.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 am

warmonger1981 wrote:For the record never said I supported GR on anything Andy D.

I just like the style you both have, and think you fit well together. :)

--Andy

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:09 am

I don't know what to say. I think I'm a little more toned down than GR.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby chang50 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I don't know what to say. I think I'm a little more toned down than GR.

Who isn't?
Captain chang50

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:58 pm

But are you sure that the second amendment is really supposed to apply to individuals and not communities?
Corporal PLAYER57832

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,