Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby nietzsche on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:29 pm

betiko wrote:oh and I love how all 4 spanish teams are going to get kicked out of the champions league in round of 16 this season!

Real Madrid has it difficult playing in Old Trafford, but after the boost in confidence these 2 matches against Farca gave them, I think they are favorites.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Gillipig on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Should fighting be allowed in football?

In the NHL fighting is allowed, do you think it should be in football too? Who would you most like to see <strikethrough>drop the gloves</strikethrough>?
Theres a lot of pent up emotion in football since you're basically not allowed to touch another player. If you do he might throw himself do the ground, roll around and somehow trick the always easily fooled referee into thinking he's actually hurt. Wouldn't it be nice to see them square off in a fury of fists for once sake? Ronaldo vs some other gay guy, Messi vs someone his own height, Ibrahimovic vs a cave troll, I can think of so many good matchups I'd like to see.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby nietzsche on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Gillipig wrote:Should fighting be allowed in football?

In the NHL fighting is allowed, do you think it should be in football too? Who would you most like to see <strikethrough>drop the gloves</strikethrough>?
Theres a lot of pent up emotion in football since you're basically not allowed to touch another player. If you do he might throw himself do the ground, roll around and somehow trick the always easily fooled referee into thinking he's actually hurt. Wouldn't it be nice to see them square off in a fury of fists for once sake? Ronaldo vs some other gay guy, Messi vs someone his own height, Ibrahimovic vs a cave troll, I can think of so many good matchups I'd like to see.

Ibra shouldn't be allowed to fight anyone. He's a fucking monster, can't think of anyone beating him, not even Pepe and Gattuso together.

Aplausi Aplausi Aplausi per IBRA IBRA IBRA
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 pm

nietzsche wrote:

General nietzsche

Postby tzor on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm

In the NHL fighting is allowed, do you think it should be in football too?

I do not like fighting in the NHL, which is why I generally prefer college hockey. Absolutely no for football.
Cadet tzor

Postby Gillipig on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 am

nietzsche wrote:

Ibra shouldn't be allowed to fight anyone. He's a fucking monster, can't think of anyone beating him, not even Pepe and Gattuso together.

That's why I suggested a cave troll as his opponent. Eric Cantona was a cave troll. Would be fun to see those two go at it.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby xeno on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:05 am

Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:That man doesnt dick around. Dirk's gonna go out there with his caveman lookin ass and beat those two monkeys lebron and wade hopefully. Seriously his put back is unstoppable he's prolly the best player in the series no doubt.

lol

The last person who said something as stupid as this hasn't been seen in this thread in a while. You should try to learn to not be an idiot before you post.

I forgot who Pippen said could end up being better than Jordan...it sure as hell wasn't Dirka.

But you're an idiot anyway who disses hockey, so I shouldn't expect any less from you. Oh wellz. =/

Dont worry. mad cuz yall are gonna lose. if the mavs lose ill leave CC dallas is better than shitty heat

Please, I'll eat your shit and drink your piss just to get your worthless ass out of here.

I know it was two years ago but you still deserve egg on your face aog. I called it right this series and all you could do was hang on lebrons dick
Private 1st Class xeno

Postby Gillipig on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:32 am

xeno wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:
xeno wrote:That man doesnt dick around. Dirk's gonna go out there with his caveman lookin ass and beat those two monkeys lebron and wade hopefully. Seriously his put back is unstoppable he's prolly the best player in the series no doubt.

lol

The last person who said something as stupid as this hasn't been seen in this thread in a while. You should try to learn to not be an idiot before you post.

I forgot who Pippen said could end up being better than Jordan...it sure as hell wasn't Dirka.

But you're an idiot anyway who disses hockey, so I shouldn't expect any less from you. Oh wellz. =/

Dont worry. mad cuz yall are gonna lose. if the mavs lose ill leave CC dallas is better than shitty heat

Please, I'll eat your shit and drink your piss just to get your worthless ass out of here.

I know it was two years ago but you still deserve egg on your face aog. I called it right this series and all you could do was hang on lebrons dick

Please AoG, eat this man's shit and drink his piss, that would be an excellent way to insult him.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby nagerous on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Spurs 2 -1 Arsenal.

Now seven points clear of the gunners, the north london balance of power is shifting ;)
Captain nagerous

Postby nietzsche on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 pm

nagerous wrote:Spurs 2 -1 Arsenal.

Now seven points clear of the gunners, the north london balance of power is shifting ;)

Fucking Bale, he scored on wednesday too right? in the last minute.

Admit it nageorus, Tottenham doesn't have the money to keep him. He's coming to RM. We'll let him kick 20% of free kicks. Poor Xavi, he won't kick one for a long time.
General nietzsche

Postby Gypsys Kiss on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 pm

nietzsche wrote:

f*ck off....30 seconds with someone like Joe Jordan and he'd be begging for mercy
Sergeant Gypsys Kiss

Postby nietzsche on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Gypsys Kiss wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

f*ck off....30 seconds with someone like Joe Jordan and he'd be begging for mercy

You are old.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 pm

why do you need fighting when you see such things happen... :(

that's from Saint Etienne vs Nice this week end. That defender might be from Nice, this action isn't. Poor Jeremy Clement won't be on a pitch for very very long.

Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:50 pm

betiko, partidazo el Real Sociedad vs Betis?

I didn't watch it, but since Vela is doing great I checked the comments in Marca to see how he had played, and apparently everyone is upset Marca doesn't give enough attention to what they say it's the best/most exciting match of the season. They are fighting for a spot in Europa League, although both can give reach to Malaga too, for a spot in the Champions.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 am

nietzsche wrote:betiko, partidazo el Real Sociedad vs Betis?

I didn't watch it, but since Vela is doing great I checked the comments in Marca to see how he had played, and apparently everyone is upset Marca doesn't give enough attention to what they say it's the best/most exciting match of the season. They are fighting for a spot in Europa League, although both can give reach to Malaga too, for a spot in the Champions.

por desgracia no he podido verlo!

Normally malaga has been sanctioned by the UEFA and isn't allowed to play in europe next season because they didn't pay their players.
Honestly, I don't think we can get that 4th/5th place, I hope our top scorer Ruben Castro comes back soon, we've been missing him a lot since he's injured (14 goals in liga so far and he's been out since 4-5 games).
The betis basically got rid of its corrupted president a couple of years back and has had the justice on its back since then the club is being extremely carefull to undebt itself. No more big names we can recruit, but with young players from the club and cheap players we are doing quite ok. Beñat is really good and lots of big teams are asking for him and putting lots of money on the table. He's young and is now going to the spanish national team once in a while.
We've been 4th/5th for a long time but since Ruben Castro is out we are falling apart.. I think valencia will take the 4th /5th spot, they have a much better team and playing quite ok since they changed their coach.
And the real sociedad is a pretty good team too, I like them.

nietsche, you still think the RM has a small chance now that you've psychologically crushed the Barça last week? 13 points...

ok what are the bets on Man U vs RM? that is going to be close!!! I really have no clue who will win this tomorrow!!
Major betiko

Postby nagerous on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Well the Referee completely ruined that game...
Captain nagerous

Postby pmchugh on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

nagerous wrote:Well the Referee completely ruined that game...

Did you hear Roy Keane after game? He was somehow trying to argue that it was a sending off, the man is a tit.

Celtic playing Juve tomorrow night, 3-0 and Celtic to win on penalties.. easy :mrgreen:

p.s hey nag
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby nietzsche on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 pm

nagerous wrote:Well the Referee completely ruined that game...

Sadly, that's true. The victory doesn't feel completely well. I did celebrate Modric's goal because it was a good goal but that's all.

I'm happy we are in quarterfinals though :D

I didn't think the play needed even a yellow card, Nani wasn't even looking. I don't know what the referee was seeing really.

Apparently Man Utd. was doing a perfect game, but with 10 it was impossible, their counterattacks were not dangerous anymore and RM could make a siege out of Man Utd's goal.
General nietzsche

Postby nagerous on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Haha, there's been a lot of fallout from the red card here in the press. This is one of the funnier articles:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... e-nani-red
Captain nagerous

Postby nietzsche on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Who would be a better striker for RM's next season?

Bale, Rooney or Aguero?
General nietzsche

Postby crispybits on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Hands off Bale - he's going nowhere!

Lovely win for my lot tonight against a team that was champions of Europe just 2-3 seasons back :)
Major crispybits

Postby nagerous on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 pm

crispybits wrote:Hands off Bale - he's going nowhere!

Lovely win for my lot tonight against a team that was champions of Europe just 2-3 seasons back :)

Oh indeed :D
Captain nagerous

Postby betiko on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:21 pm

nietzsche wrote:Who would be a better striker for RM's next season?

Bale, Rooney or Aguero?

bale a striker?? lol. He was defense until last season now he's midfield winger.
I think rooney's going to the PSG from what I hear. But I'd say RM will go hard on Bale this summer for their left wing in attack.

yeah it sucks to see that representing france in europa league we have just bordeaux who is total shit and that the OL faced the spurs last round and was so unlucky... But the spurs have a real good team, to bad they facedeach other that early.
Major betiko

Postby Pedronicus on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:15 am

Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby betiko on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:44 pm

what's up with everyone being spurs or celtics fan on this site? this ain't NBA! ;)

PSG-Barça, can't wait to see that ass kick!

and France-Spain next week to qualify for the world cup! boy that's an important game (provided that we win vs georgia this week end....)
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,