Conquer Club

nomdeguerre - Intentionally Deadbeating [Closed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

nomdeguerre - Intentionally Deadbeating [Closed] DCR

Postby schiballs on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:28 am

Accused:

nomdeguerre

The accused are suspected of:

Intentionally Deadbeating

Other: Just look at the chat! It's very simple.

Game number(s):

Game 11018673

"There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman that you have to salute in the morning." - Colonel Nathan R. Jessup (A Few Good Men)
Major schiballs

Re: nomdeguerre - Intentionally Deadbeating [PEnding] DCR

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 pm

He hasn't actually deadbeated though. he hasn't even missed a turn.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby The_Samurai on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm

thechuck51 wrote:He hasn't actually deadbeated though. he hasn't even missed a turn.

He will if he applies what he wrote in the chat. Let's wait and see if he does it.
He is also giving too much descriptive information in what is supposed to be a foggy game actually.
Best rank: Brigadier - ranked #45 | high score 3306 | 6 August 2015
Proud member of The Republic clan, and Co-leader of FBRD tribe
Major The_Samurai

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 pm

The_Samurai wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:He hasn't actually deadbeated though. he hasn't even missed a turn.

He will if he applies what he wrote in the chat. Let's wait and see if he does it.
He is also giving too much descriptive information in what is supposed to be a foggy game actually.

Or he could just be lying to cyan. I just think it was premature to file an abuse report. Also, I don't believe there is any rule regarding revealing information in a fog game.

Postby deathcomesrippin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 pm

This is going to remain open until the end of the game.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby Donelladan on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 am

Isnt it a bit vicious to fill a report against him rather than telling him directly in the chat that he is not allowed to deadbeat like that?
Colonel Donelladan

Postby jltile1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 am

This game looks like severe account sharing case against the accuser took how many turns for months
Major jltile1

Postby ralt584489 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:45 pm

there is no account sharing.
Corporal ralt584489

Postby jltile1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 pm

ralt584489 wrote:there is no account sharing.

Ok sorry account giving ? For months there was someone else taking turns then cyan misses one turn and gets accused of DB the accuser should of not even been in the game as of what August hasn't made their own turn.
Major jltile1

Postby rishaed on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 pm

jltile1 wrote:

Ok sorry account giving ? For months there was someone else taking turns then cyan misses one turn and gets accused of DB the accuser should of not even been in the game as of what August hasn't made their own turn.

There is nothing wrong with having someone sit for your account. :roll: I admit it seems a bit excessive, however since they are not in the same game, there is nothing here to be penalized for ;)
I would even say that as long as it was a team game, and they were on the same team it would be fine as long as it was put in the game chat.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby jltile1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

rishaed wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with having someone sit for your account. :roll: I admit it seems a bit excessive, however since they are not in the same game, there is nothing here to be penalized for ;)
I would even say that as long as it was a team game, and they were on the same team it would be fine as long as it was put in the game chat.

I thought KA made it clear about playing turns for people. And 19 turns in a row over months seems beyond excessive. :idea: account sitting is one thing but this is clearly account take over. :-$
Major jltile1

Postby schiballs on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:17 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rishaed wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

I thought KA made it clear about playing turns for people. And 19 turns in a row over months seems beyond excessive. :idea: account sitting is one thing but this is clearly account take over. :-$

It certainly wasn't 19 turns in a row. Even if it was, I was on vacation in Laos. If I'm going to be penalized for having vacation away from my computer for weeks at a time, then that's fine. Not gonna spend my vacation time at home so I can play an online game....

"There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman that you have to salute in the morning." - Colonel Nathan R. Jessup (A Few Good Men)
Major schiballs

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm

schiballs wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
rishaed wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

The_Samurai for schiballs: It certainly wasn't 19 turns in a row. Even if it was, I was on vacation in Laos. If I'm going to be penalized for having vacation away from my computer for weeks at a time, then that's fine. Not gonna spend my vacation time at home so I can play an online game....

fixed your post

Postby jltile1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

I think the point is this if you cannot take 99 percent of your turns you have no business playing any games. If you leave for a week great but to leave multiple weeks and have people play your turns you should not be in the game. And the fact of the matter is cyan missed one turn and gets reported but 95 people played the others turns give me a break. Don't the mods ever get one those. People come up with this bullshit all day long
Major jltile1

Postby The_Samurai on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 am

jltile1 wrote:
rishaed wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

I certainly never took 19 consecutive turns in this game. I am admittedly an account sitter for schiballs but have taken a max of 4 to 5 consecutive turns in this game if I recall properly, although it did occur a few times. The game was started in May 2012 - how can you expect a player not to take an extensive holiday in almost 11 months anyway? By the way, make a Map Rank on my profile, and you will see that I have very little experience in playing this map, and also in playing fog trench, so it was certainly not an advantage to schiballs to have me as a sitter on this map.

"cyan misses one turn and gets accused of DB" was stated above by a player. Am I missing something? I don't see anywhere that cyan is accused of DB. Yellow is the accused one.
Best rank: Brigadier - ranked #45 | high score 3306 | 6 August 2015
Proud member of The Republic clan, and Co-leader of FBRD tribe
Major The_Samurai

Postby ralt584489 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 am

sorry, misunderstood what was being said. I thought someone was suggesting that yellow and i are the same person. This whole thing is kind of silly.
Corporal ralt584489

Postby Symmetry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 am

So, if I'm getting this right the OP is accusing a player of intentionally deadbeating in a game where that player has not deadbeated, or even missed a turn?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:08 am

It seems he has not.

Closed and locked.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Return to Closed C&A Reports