Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby HardAttack on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 am

Real Madrid had the unluckiest draw fro quarters in champions league though,
sorry for em. :lol:
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 pm

france spain tonight!!!!!!! looking forward to it, a draw might do it for us since they are 2 points behind.

and yeah, i d love to see galatasaray take down the real madrid + psg takedown the barƧa, but it seems a bit unlikely...
by the way HA I heard robben might go to galatasaray next season.
Major betiko

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

betiko wrote:france spain tonight!!!!!!! looking forward to it, a draw might do it for us since they are 2 points behind.

and yeah, i d love to see galatasaray take down the real madrid + psg takedown the barƧa, but it seems a bit unlikely...

A draw would suit me iI just bet 20ā‚¬ on that...

On a side note Zlatan will play aginst Barca. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 am

23-1-2 AT AZTECA!

USA! USA! USA! USA!
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby nietzsche on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:24 am

Army of GOD wrote:23-1-2 AT AZTECA!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Mexico played well for moments, but I think the coach was too fearful, he should've sent Reyna in for the second half and instead only gave him like 15 mins. They could've also used another type of forward too, one that can play post, but they didn't call De Nigris for the game.
(3 if you consider the foul that was granted almost in the area, if you consider that the rule clearly states that if the foul starts outside the area but continues inside of it, penalty must be granted).

And the referee didn't concede 2 clear penalties. Mexico will qualify eventually, this is good to give more rating to the next games.

USA didn't play well at all, the 2 central defenders were the only good players.

Mexico was very anxious and often missed the last pass, they recovered the ball very well. This was the kind of games that if 1 goal was scored, Mexico would've eventually scored 3 more.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Correction, I meant 1-23-2.

Also USA played like shit. You could tell from the start they were just trying to escape with a draw. They didn't even try to attack.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby diddle on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 am

League one should be discussed more here, after all it is the only exciting league left in Europe!
Cadet diddle

Postby GreecePwns on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:48 am

Army of GOD wrote:Correction, I meant 1-23-2.

Also USA played like shit. You could tell from the start they were just trying to escape with a draw. They didn't even try to attack.

There's nothing wrong with that. When you're dealt a pair of 3's (in this case 100000 fans, altitude, smog, forced to play 2 young MLS CBs rather than your regular starters, no Donovan) do you go all in or fold?

The US had a bunch of away games to start the Hexagonal in very hostile places like Honduras (which is no pushover), and now they'll have a bunch of home games where they can go for 3 pts (Panama, Jamaica, etc).

By the way, Besler and Gonzalez were fantastic in this game and will definitely get a look from European teams this summer. Gonzalez already had a trial at Nurnburg, but tore his ACL the day he arrived there.

As for Mexico, they still have no home goals and gave up a 2 goal lead in Honduas themselves. I still think they'll qualify but it'll be nerve racking if they keep this up.

In other news, Greece decided to not play football until after giving 3 goals up in Bosnia :(

In other other news, a Canadian team (Montreal) is at the top of the MLS standings for the first time ever :shock:
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby HardAttack on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:51 am

betiko wrote:france spain tonight!!!!!!! looking forward to it, a draw might do it for us since they are 2 points behind.

i havent heard anything about it mate, but if ever happens robben joins in our ranks,
i ll love that truely =D>
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 pm

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby nietzsche on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Image

f*ck you, cristiano is the best
General nietzsche

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Image

f*ck you, cristiano is the best

Niet, he's obviously just another messi fanboy, don't pay attention to him.

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 am

2-2 PSG-BarƧa.
Parisian fans celebrating it like a victory, but this is over! no way they win in the nou camp.
Galatasaray has no chance next week, sorry HA!
Major betiko

Postby HardAttack on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 am

betiko wrote:2-2 PSG-BarƧa.
Parisian fans celebrating it like a victory, but this is over! no way they win in the nou camp.

depends on the refree honestly,
if we have a far better refree (a refree to be far better means a refree to run the game as much fair as possible), then i can say GS may win, but the win sadly is not going to be as good one as real had in their home.

I can honestly say, schalke 04 had played far far better game, put far better fight compared to what madrid put,
but difference between two games and teams, madrid has killer finishers with zero mercy mostly.
Our defense, sucks. It did not start that day but i knew it from the start of this season to now.
Goals real scored were, 2 of 3 are poor defense mistakes.

whatever...fun fun...
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby betiko on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

HardAttack wrote:

if we have a far better refree (a refree to be far better means a refree to run the game as much fair as possible), then i can say GS may win, but the win sadly is not going to be as good one as real had in their home.

I can honestly say, schalke 04 had played far far better game, put far better fight compared to what madrid put,
but difference between two games and teams, madrid has killer finishers with zero mercy mostly.
Our defense, sucks. It did not start that day but i knew it from the start of this season to now.

whatever...fun fun...

real madrid didn't even really try, looked like a walk in the park for them.

looking forward for that game in barcelona, but if Im realistic there's nothing much to expect... and messi will be there, most probably.
Unfortuately for PSG matuidi is suspended, best defensive midfielder for them this season, no doubt. verratti is too young and beckham is too old. wonder what team ancelotti will come up with.
Major betiko

Postby crispybits on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:19 pm

I don't think they are listening - still behind as I type but suddenly they're playing awesome!
Major crispybits

Postby HardAttack on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm

betiko wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

whatever...fun fun...

real madrid didn't even really try, looked like a walk in the park for them.

looking forward for that game in barcelona, but if Im realistic there's nothing much to expect... and messi will be there, most probably.
Unfortuately for PSG matuidi is suspended, best defensive midfielder for them this season, no doubt. verratti is too young and beckham is too old. wonder what team ancelotti will come up with.

real madrid did not need to try since refree in madrid did all the work
:lol: :lol:
i m glad of my team won today, though meant a prestige win.
welldone galatasaray
O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm

damn it malaga!!!! :( that was rough!!! just when I post on facebook for my friends (lived 4 years there), goal+goal grrrrrrrrrrr
Major betiko

Postby tzor on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Well I did it. I got my "football" tickets. Too lazy to fly to Europe I wait for them to come to me.

Manchester City vs Chelsea
Sat May 25 2013
and
Spain vs Ireland
Tue June 11 2013
Yankee Stadium

Good seats right up front behind and to the left of the goal, in the Chelsea / Spain cheering section.

The seats are normally along the first base line (as opposed to the other side which is in the outfield) and generally very expensive. I got the ones as close up front as possible because from last year, those Chelsea fans are known to stand up for half of the game.

I'll have to see what teams are playing in Citi field. Unfortunately I don't have the option to order them before everyone else as I do as a Yankee ticket holder.
Cadet tzor

Postby nagerous on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

tzor wrote:Well I did it. I got my "football" tickets. Too lazy to fly to Europe I wait for them to come to me.

Manchester City vs Chelsea
Sat May 25 2013
and
Spain vs Ireland
Tue June 11 2013
Yankee Stadium

Good seats right up front behind and to the left of the goal, in the Chelsea / Spain cheering section.

The seats are normally along the first base line (as opposed to the other side which is in the outfield) and generally very expensive. I got the ones as close up front as possible because from last year, those Chelsea fans are known to stand up for half of the game.

I'll have to see what teams are playing in Citi field. Unfortunately I don't have the option to order them before everyone else as I do as a Yankee ticket holder.

Nice! Enjoy.
Captain nagerous

Postby nietzsche on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm not so sure about RM right now. They didn't look so dominant against Galatasaray.

I wonder what would be of RM without Cristiano Ronaldo..
General nietzsche

Postby nagerous on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Captain nagerous

Postby maxfaraday on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 pm

nagerous wrote:Image

1-1 now.
Thrilling...

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:03 pm

oh well... barcelona wasn't very good tonight. Messi comes and and everything changes. Paris missed too many things during this game, but also I'd say that they scored too early. Barcelona shouldn't win this year. I think the Bayern deserves it this year, they are impressive.
We'll see! what I know is that whatever happens, Guardiola will have some kind of pressure taking over Heynkess's position. Champion 6 games before the end of the season and all that..
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 am

Betiko, what do you think of this? And specifically of comment #49.

http://www.marca.com/2013/04/16/futbol/ ... omentarios
General nietzsche

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,