Conquer Club

2/3 of Americans Believe in Conspiracy Theories

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 2/3 of Americans Believe in Conspiracy Theories

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 am

I'll still summarily discount a few theories likely.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Anyone who isn't skeptical is a fool

Postby premio53 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:14 am

Here are some "conspiracies" considered absurd by the talking heads in the media that were true. While some conspiracies are nuts, anyone who isn't skeptical of things they hear in the mainstream media are fools.

#1 Fukushima Uninhabitable

#2 U.S. Military Attack On Libya

#3 Widespread Use Of RFID Chips In Humans

#4 $2000 Gold

#5 Obama Wants To Impose Backdoor Amnesty

#6 U.S. Government Provides Weapons For Mexican Drug Cartels

#7 Fluoride Is Harmful

#8 The Federal Reserve Favors The Big Banks

#9 Cell Phones Linked To Cancer

#10 The Credit Rating Agencies Are Corrupt

#11 Prescription Drugs Kill A Lot Of Americans

#12 Bisphenol-A Is Linked To Infertility

#13 The “Super Congress” Is In The Pocket Of Wall Street Interests

#14 The Targeting Of Christian Groups
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... racy-facts
Lieutenant premio53

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm

I don't think those really count as conspiracy theories, just hypotheses that were later demonstrated...maybe...to be true. I don't think too many questioned the possibility of flouride being harmful, for example. A conspiracy is usually some plan to cover something up and make it seem untrue.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby premio53 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:22 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:I don't think those really count as conspiracy theories, just hypotheses that were later demonstrated...maybe...to be true. I don't think too many questioned the possibility of flouride being harmful, for example. A conspiracy is usually some plan to cover something up and make it seem untrue.

BMO

My parents used to be members of the John Birch Society and believe me flouride was one of the biggest conspiracies I remember in the 1960's.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Well, if you can believe in Creationism and Hate on Gays Cuz Religion, then you'd be highly susceptible to believe anything.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AAFitz on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:I'll still summarily discount a few theories likely.

--Andy

As well you should. I did write that sloppy didnt I? Perhaps I should have suggested that one should not summarily dismiss a conspiracy theory, simply because it was a conspiracy theory?
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby premio53 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:Well, if you can believe in Creationism and Hate on Gays Cuz Religion, then you'd be highly susceptible to believe anything.

The John Birch Society was considered a "conspiracy theory" in itself. However, Robert Welch was right about fluoridation in our drinking water and in 1958 he was 100% right about President Obama and the Democratic party as it now is. Call him a nut. Call him anything you wish. But call him correct!

Lieutenant premio53

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 am

First they came for our teeth, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a toothist.

--Andy

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 am

premio53 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Well, if you can believe in Creationism and Hate on Gays Cuz Religion, then you'd be highly susceptible to believe anything.

The John Birch Society was considered a "conspiracy theory" in itself. However, Robert Welch was right about fluoridation in our drinking water and in 1958 he was 100% right about President Obama and the Democratic party as it now is. Call him a nut. Call him anything you wish. But call him correct!

If we can accept some guy's speech and 'bolded' words as sufficient evidence, then that's one down, 2/3's to go.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 pm

We should also boycott iodized salt. Two thirds of me agrees with this.

--Andy

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 am

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? As you saw earlier, it is the device approved by the FDA in 2004.

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDev ... ionandGuid

A class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

Going back to what we just looked at, the creation of the national medical device registry in section 2521, page 1002 line 5:

“In developing the registry, the secretary shall…”

And the law continues on with a laundry list of items that the secretary must do in the process of creating this registry. In this laundry list of items to do, Line 17, subparagraph B: “validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A)”

Going back to subparagraph A [right above subparagraph B], it says: “including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;” Don’t be confused by the intentional obfuscation and skillful wording, This law first creates the national device registry and then immediately list all the task the secretary of health and human services will have do in the process of creating this registry.

The very first two items in the list mandates that the secretary first gives a unique identification to each of the items listed in paragraph 1 which is:

‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable.”

Then, the very next thing the secretary is to do is to create the process by which “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, which is electronic medical records, that are linked to these newly and uniquely identified items from paragraph 1 which are the class III and class II implantable devices.

Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc. A Class II device that is implantable is, as you seen from the FDA, an implantable radio frequency transponder, RFID chip. From breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B which is, “for linking such data with the information included in the registry”? As we know from subsection A, the information in the registry is the name of a device. In plain speak, we are in a clear way being told that our electronic medical records are going to be linked to a class II implantable device! Continuing a few lines down in this same section, section B subsection ii on still on page 1002, the “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, that is to be linked is clearly spelled out as electronic medical records. It reads: “link data obtained under clause (i) with information in the registry”. Information in the registry is, as we know from subparagraph A, the name of the device. So what is the data obtained under clause i? Back up a few lines to clause i It reads: “obtain access to disparate sources of patient safety and outcomes data, including Federal health-related electronic data”. Again, from breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B? That stated purpose is “for linking such data” and the such data is electronic medical records. What we already have already seen in just the creation of this registry, is the device that will serve as the link, which is an RFID microchip that is categorized as a Class II implantable device, as well as what it will be the link for which is your electronic medical records.

In case the law wasn’t clear enough on that point, still in the laundry list of things to do a few more lines down on the next page, page 1005

“The Secretary to protect the public health; shall establish procedures to permit linkage of information submitted pursuant to subparagraph (A, remember subparagraph A is the class 2 implantable device reference) with patient safety and outcomes data obtained under paragraph (3, which is electronic medical records); and to permit analyses of linked data;” Continuing on to page 1007, in the STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA section, the secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all mandates from the laundry list of to-do items in the creation process of the registry as well as dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented. “The Secretary of the Health Human Services, acting through the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, shall adopt standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in paragraph 1 (National Medical Device Registry), if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.” Now on Page 503, section E Lines 13-17 and I quote: “encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts”. Let me say that again, medical device surveillance efforts! Now lets look at section 163 of HR3200, which gives the government a direct electronic access to your bank account which will work in conjunction with an implanted chip. Page 58 Lines 5 through 15 reads:
(D) enable the real-time (or near real time) determination of an individual’s financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card; (E) enable, where feasible, near real-time adjudication of claims. What does this mean? It means that the government will give everybody a health ID card that contains a machine readable device (magnetic strip or RFID chip) similar to a credit card. Embedded in this chip or strip is your Health Identification Number. When you visit a medical provider, the medical claims will be processed while you are still in the office. The medical providers will be paid in real time. The portion that you owe will be deducted from your bank account, in real time, according to HR 3200. Notice here in this part which is at the beginning of 2000 plus pages of the law, it is carefully worded “which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card”. Here we are told that it may be a card. As you have already seen, deeper in the law [Sec. 2521 Pg. 1000] what this “may” utilize is clearly spelled out as a “class II device that is implantable”. We can only speculate at this point why the law is set up this way. Most likely this section was written to account for the gap in time from when the process of chipping begins to when everyone has received a chip. A means of starting with a card for the sake of expedience while the process of chipping citizenry plays out.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 am

Evidence of this logic is found in the deadline set for the start of the registry on page 1006.
“EFFECTIVE DATE.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall establish and begin implementation of the registry under section 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than the date that is 36 months after the date of the enactment of this Act, without regard to whether or not final regulations to establish and operate the registry have been promulgated by such date.”
Also on page 259, this law requires the use of Electronic medical records system in all hospitals by 2012 which will leave a gap of at least a year before the class II implantable device is required.
Republican Congressman Ron Paul from Texas, states on his website:

“Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as…….. He quotes that part of the law and then goes on to say: “In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country”.
I have a number of different pieces of data, I like to lay it all out in bit size pieces so the picture becomes clearer so I’m going to lay out the data and cut through the political circular logic and legal ease:
2004:
Class II implantable devices receive FDA approval and verachip VeriMed electronic health records system also received approval from the FDA.

2009:
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act authorized $23 billion in stimulus funds for health care information technology. In conjunction with that, VeriChip re-launches VeriMed electronic health records system which is a system that is made up of implantable RFID microchips, handheld scanners for emergency room personnel to read these chips, and online electronic personal health records.

2010:
HR3200 was passed by the House and signed into law by the president. Now looking at the new law, Page 259 Electronic Medical Records system will be required for all healthcare providers by 2012.

Pages 1001-1002:A national medical device registry is created and populated with devices. Chiefly noted among them, a Class II medical device that is implantable.
Pages 1002-1004:Mandates the use of class II implantable devices to serve as the link between you and your electronic medical records.
Page 1005The secretary of human services will establish the procedures for the linking of the Class II implantable device and electronic medical records.
Page 1007:Secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all items required in the creation of the registry as well as the power to dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented.

Page 503:Medical device surveillance is authorized.

Page 58:The link to your electronic medical records which is the Class II implantable device will also be linked to your bank account.
Page 1006:Without regard to whether or not final regulations are in place, you will be required to get a Class II implantable device linked to your medical records and bank account in order to participate in the government healthcare plan.

Pages 155-158:It is mandated that you have health insurance or you will pay $100.00 dollars per day that you are not covered.
Page 159:The IRS will enforce healthcare enrolment and fines for not caring health insurance.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 am

warmonger1981 wrote:<copy and paste>

I see your post and raise you:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

--Andy

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:51 am

AndyDufresne wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:<copy and paste>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

--Andy

Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet chuck venison andouille pancetta, beef ribs pastrami turkey corned beef jerky. Leberkas shank short loin venison pig t-bone. Sirloin capicola pig venison, andouille pork chop sausage kielbasa pastrami fatback ground round jowl. Rump leberkas venison turkey shoulder beef tail frankfurter. Short loin kielbasa fatback shoulder frankfurter turducken pig.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby crispybits on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Major crispybits

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Do you not like my posts Andy? Why you always giving me shit? Did you get picked on alot when you were younger? Eat paint chips,huff gas, molested maybe. Is the internet your outlet? Go see a psychiatrist monkey or human as you have some type of personality issue. Is your next post gonna be from a cartoon or monkey? Did the banana come out of your ass yet? That will cause discomfort if left in you know. Cut and paste is what I do. Just like you and your youtube cartoon videos you use to explain half your life. Please if your gonna try and be funny stop. Your not that good at it. Leave that to someone who can actually do it. BTW Curious George was meant for young children not grown ass men. Its starting to geta little creepy
Captain warmonger1981

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:24 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Eat paint chips,huff gas, molested maybe.

On the nosey.

--Andy

Postby patches70 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:36 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

That's a dead post if I've ever seen one.....
Private patches70

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Jackpot!!!!
Captain warmonger1981

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Partial List of Buzzwords Used by CTers
full list: http://metabunk.org/threads/1243-A-Glos ... #post33089

Awake: the opposite of “asleep.” Essentially, the condition of believing in conspiracy theories and not believing (supposedly) any government or “mainstream media” source. CT’ers employ numerous variations on the “asleep”/“awake” concept, such as “I woke up,” “You’re asleep,” “Why did you go back to sleep?”, “When I was asleep I believed…”, “We’re trying to wake people up!”, “A lot of people are waking up,” etc., etc.

Banksters: term referring to financial institutions or wealthy investors who are believed by CT’ers to control the world. Usually, but not always, a (supposedly) race-neutral synonym for the anti-Semitic CT idea of “Jewish bankers.”

Coincidence Theorist: mocking term for someone who doesn’t believe in CTs, particularly someone who refuses to connect factually unconnected events under the rubric of a conspiracy theory. This term is usually deployed to validate spurious and incorrect estimates of mathematical probabilities as substitutes for facts. Example of this usage: Senator Paul Wellstone died in an accidental plane crash in 2002 just before a Congressional election. “You don’t believe the Bush Administration rubbed out Wellstone? You must be a coincidence theorist, then!”

Cui Buono?:
Latin for “who benefits?” Real meaning: an inquiry into who might stand to gain from a particular inquiry; not, however, a conclusion.CT’er meaning: a substitute for evidence of any kind. If anyone benefited in any way from something, “cui buono?” is absolute proof that they caused it. Example of this usage: “Acme Drug Company manufactures swine flu vaccine. ‘Cui buono?’ Because Acme Drug Company benefited financially from the swine flu outbreak, Acme Drug Company caused the swine flu outbreak.”

Do Your Own Research: a term used by lazy CT’ers who don’t want to try to explain why they believe the silly things they believe. “Research,” in this context, means looking at CT web sites and watching YouTube videos that promote CTs. It does not mean reading books or objectively evaluating evidence to determine whether a CT is true. Example of this usage: “Alex Jones can back up everything he says. Do your own research! Read InfoWars.com!”

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win: quote erroneously attributed to Mahatma Gandhi, but it does not appear he ever said or wrote it; it may actually derive from labor leader Nicholas Klein. Used by CT’ers to shrug off widespread ridicule and disbelief of their theories. Also often used by CT-related cults and ideology groups (such as Zeitgeist and Desteni) to predict that their ideology will ultimately achieve victory despite what appear to be long odds in persuading people that they’re right.

Hit piece: an article, blog, video or news story that is critical of conspiracy theories or particular CT’ers, and which CT’ers want to believe is a maliciously motivated attack without any merit. Usually, but not always, deployed to discredit a criticism of a particular person. Example of this usage: “That blog debunking the New World Order was nothing more than a hit piece on Alex Jones!”

I feel sorry for you: condescending phrase designed both to terminate thought and to place the CT’er in a position of moral superiority to one who does not believe in CTs and is therefore, in the CT’er’s mind, not enlightened or is doomed to suffer a life of “enslavement” (q.v.) or being “asleep” (q.v.). Almost always used disingenuously. Example of this usage: “You’re totally happy getting raped by the NWO every day of your life, aren’t you? I feel sorry for you!”
Intellectual inhibition: phrase coined by Zeitgeist cult leader and CT’er Peter Joseph Merola, referring to those who do not believe in CTs. Supposedly a form of mental illness afflicting those who are not “awake” (q.v.) enough to accept CTs.

Sheeple:
singular or plural term for non-believers in CTs who supposedly do not believe in CTs as a result of “brainwashing” by conspiratorial powers. Derogatory contraction of “sheep” and “people.” Example of this usage: “All the sheeple out there just believe whatever the government tells them!”

You lose: thought-terminating cliché deployed by smug CT’ers in debates to hammer home their supposed superiority. Example of this usage: “You think Popular Mechanics debunked 9/11 theories? You lose! The editor ofPopular Mechanics was related to Bush’s cousin…”
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Sort of related.

Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Partial List of Buzzwords Used by CTers
full list: http://metabunk.org/threads/1243-A-Glos ... #post33089

Awake: the opposite of “asleep.” Essentially, the condition of believing in conspiracy theories and not believing (supposedly) any government or “mainstream media” source. CT’ers employ numerous variations on the “asleep”/“awake” concept, such as “I woke up,” “You’re asleep,” “Why did you go back to sleep?”, “When I was asleep I believed…”, “We’re trying to wake people up!”, “A lot of people are waking up,” etc., etc.

Banksters: term referring to financial institutions or wealthy investors who are believed by CT’ers to control the world. Usually, but not always, a (supposedly) race-neutral synonym for the anti-Semitic CT idea of “Jewish bankers.”

Coincidence Theorist: mocking term for someone who doesn’t believe in CTs, particularly someone who refuses to connect factually unconnected events under the rubric of a conspiracy theory. This term is usually deployed to validate spurious and incorrect estimates of mathematical probabilities as substitutes for facts. Example of this usage: Senator Paul Wellstone died in an accidental plane crash in 2002 just before a Congressional election. “You don’t believe the Bush Administration rubbed out Wellstone? You must be a coincidence theorist, then!”

Cui Buono?:
Latin for “who benefits?” Real meaning: an inquiry into who might stand to gain from a particular inquiry; not, however, a conclusion.CT’er meaning: a substitute for evidence of any kind. If anyone benefited in any way from something, “cui buono?” is absolute proof that they caused it. Example of this usage: “Acme Drug Company manufactures swine flu vaccine. ‘Cui buono?’ Because Acme Drug Company benefited financially from the swine flu outbreak, Acme Drug Company caused the swine flu outbreak.”

Do Your Own Research: a term used by lazy CT’ers who don’t want to try to explain why they believe the silly things they believe. “Research,” in this context, means looking at CT web sites and watching YouTube videos that promote CTs. It does not mean reading books or objectively evaluating evidence to determine whether a CT is true. Example of this usage: “Alex Jones can back up everything he says. Do your own research! Read InfoWars.com!”

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win: quote erroneously attributed to Mahatma Gandhi, but it does not appear he ever said or wrote it; it may actually derive from labor leader Nicholas Klein. Used by CT’ers to shrug off widespread ridicule and disbelief of their theories. Also often used by CT-related cults and ideology groups (such as Zeitgeist and Desteni) to predict that their ideology will ultimately achieve victory despite what appear to be long odds in persuading people that they’re right.

Hit piece: an article, blog, video or news story that is critical of conspiracy theories or particular CT’ers, and which CT’ers want to believe is a maliciously motivated attack without any merit. Usually, but not always, deployed to discredit a criticism of a particular person. Example of this usage: “That blog debunking the New World Order was nothing more than a hit piece on Alex Jones!”

I feel sorry for you: condescending phrase designed both to terminate thought and to place the CT’er in a position of moral superiority to one who does not believe in CTs and is therefore, in the CT’er’s mind, not enlightened or is doomed to suffer a life of “enslavement” (q.v.) or being “asleep” (q.v.). Almost always used disingenuously. Example of this usage: “You’re totally happy getting raped by the NWO every day of your life, aren’t you? I feel sorry for you!”
Intellectual inhibition: phrase coined by Zeitgeist cult leader and CT’er Peter Joseph Merola, referring to those who do not believe in CTs. Supposedly a form of mental illness afflicting those who are not “awake” (q.v.) enough to accept CTs.

Sheeple:
singular or plural term for non-believers in CTs who supposedly do not believe in CTs as a result of “brainwashing” by conspiratorial powers. Derogatory contraction of “sheep” and “people.” Example of this usage: “All the sheeple out there just believe whatever the government tells them!”

You lose: thought-terminating cliché deployed by smug CT’ers in debates to hammer home their supposed superiority. Example of this usage: “You think Popular Mechanics debunked 9/11 theories? You lose! The editor ofPopular Mechanics was related to Bush’s cousin…”

These words... these tactics... they all seem so familiar......

WAIT! I'm about to wake up from the sheeple status! Who benefits? The CTs; therefore, they did it! Something about the banksters, so do your own research, if not you lose, so I feel sorry for you. Couldn't have been a coincidence. Ha!
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Saxi benefits from 2/3rd of that list. Cui Buono?!?!?

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:40 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:Saxi benefits from 2/3rd of that list. Cui Buono?!?!?

BMO

GO SAXI, GO SAXI

I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 am

Inside job?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,