Conquer Club

simmons4 [Closed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

simmons4 [Closed] DCR

Postby hwhrhett on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

nevermind, its not worth harassment....
Last edited by hwhrhett on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook hwhrhett

Re: simmons4

Postby mcshanester29 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

With it being trench I don't see how he held you hostage...I have lost badly at city mogul with trench but it takes several rounds to take the objectives which is the best way to win on city mogul when playing trench.
Private mcshanester29

Postby jltile1 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Game 12555520

Funny one but damn Simmons why inviting the noobs how do you even find that many
Major jltile1

Postby hwhrhett on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

removed
Last edited by hwhrhett on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby rishaed on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 pm

jltile1 wrote:Game 12555520

Funny one but damn Simmons why inviting the noobs how do you even find that many

The funny thing is that the cook is owning him :lol: :lol:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby jltile1 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:52 pm

rishaed wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Game 12555520

The funny thing is that the cook is owning him :lol: :lol:

Ha ha thought it was funny too but even more funnier is after my post he invited me to a game ... It's always nice to map rank someone then send them a invite. Now maybe Simmons should find the best players and invite them not looking for easy money .. And I'm not FREE !!!!!
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:04 pm

What you do is go into the forum and challenge better players
Major jltile1

Postby smegal69 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:16 am

why not take time to look at his wall instead of running around yelling cheat cheat, and you might had read this

if i have invited you to a city mogul game it is because i have never beaten you in a game and who ever wins the game will be a unique defeat for the standard, manual, nuclear, fog and trench medal. if you do not wish to play feel free to decline thank you for your time. any one who i have not beaten on these setting who would like to play please let me know and i will send you an invite.
by simmons4 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 am

if you do a search of him on the map, he has played 730+ games on that map........ there not to many active high rank players he has not beaten on it,
so what is he meant to do for a unique kills?

I know he has not map ranking any players on it, all he looks for is active players whom he has never won against ...... no one is holding a gun to there head making them join

85% of the time you either win or lose this game in the first turn, so it make it one of the quickest game on CC.

this report is a waste of C&A mods time

OP do you call what you are doing in some of your games farming.... i don't see to many high rank teams falling over each other to play you at these maps and settings,
Antarctica, Quadruples Manual Freestyle
All Your Base Are Belong To Us, Triples Manual Freestyle
Route 66, Quadruples Manual Sequential

reminds me of an old saying "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" 8-[
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Re: simmons4 [Pending] DCR

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:12 am

Well... I WILL say that he did invite me to a City Mogul game.

And that he did not hold you hostage: 8 Rounds in City Mogul Trench is slightly average.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am

nevermind
Last edited by hwhrhett on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

hwhrhett wrote:
smegal69 wrote:why not take time to look at his wall instead of running around yelling cheat cheat, and you might had read this

if i have invited you to a city mogul game it is because i have never beaten you in a game and who ever wins the game will be a unique defeat for the standard, manual, nuclear, fog and trench medal. if you do not wish to play feel free to decline thank you for your time. any one who i have not beaten on these setting who would like to play please let me know and i will send you an invite.

if you do a search of him on the map, he has played 730+ games on that map........ there not to many active high rank players he has not beaten on it,

I know he has not map ranking any players on it, all he looks for is active players whom he has never won against ...... no one is holding a gun to there head making them join

85% of the time you either win or lose this game in the first turn, so it make it one of the quickest game on CC.

OP do you call what you are doing in some of your games farming.... i don't see to many high rank teams falling over each other to play you at these maps and settings,

reminds me of an old saying "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" 8-[

excuse me, i have never invited people that i dont know to a game... if you are accusing me of doing so, then you sir are mistaken... if he didnt care who he played then why does he make them all private games? and i join route 66 games against decent players all the time, if more decent players played it id play them too, i dont even go for uniques, i play it all the time cuz i love it... its my favorite map, ill play it on pretty much any settings.... a quick search of games ive played on that map will show you that i play a wide range of people...

and if the map of your choice isnt going to offer you the uniques that you need, then isnt the proper solution to join a different type of game or on a different map? not to take advantage! city mogul is a very very specialized map....

but this is why im always apprehensive about making posts here in c&a, all the douchebags come out to defend the other douchebags, f*ck you forums, ill see you again next time!

I'm surprised here man. you are in a group called the "medal heads", and you have a very impressive count of platinum medals. I'm sure you tried somehow to diversify a bit your opponents and prefered to find new opponents when you had the chance.
Now regarding this issue, I would like a clear view from the mods. what are medalheads allowed/ not allowed to do?
I personally hate the "foe everyone you've uniqued" when you're going for a medal.
What is the exact policy about invites? are you not allowed to invite people you don't know? what are we supposed to do when we don't want to be joined by people we've already beaten many times, but we have no reason to foe these players?
I usually join games, and when they take a while to fill in, I might look for similar settings and people i haven't uniqued that I invite, for an assassin for example.

I would like to ask the OP why did he join that game? didn't he somehow expect to win it? with 11k games played does he consider himself as a noob? he comes crying about losing a game because he deliberately accepted that invite (city mogul gives a huge advantage to the starting person/team) and could've taken a good stack of points from simmons, he had a lot to win and little to lose. I think it's a bit hipocritical, he would never have posted this if he had won.
Major betiko

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:59 pm

betiko wrote:
hwhrhett wrote:
smegal69 wrote:why not take time to look at his wall instead of running around yelling cheat cheat, and you might had read this

excuse me, i have never invited people that i dont know to a game... if you are accusing me of doing so, then you sir are mistaken... if he didnt care who he played then why does he make them all private games? and i join route 66 games against decent players all the time, if more decent players played it id play them too, i dont even go for uniques, i play it all the time cuz i love it... its my favorite map, ill play it on pretty much any settings.... a quick search of games ive played on that map will show you that i play a wide range of people...

and if the map of your choice isnt going to offer you the uniques that you need, then isnt the proper solution to join a different type of game or on a different map? not to take advantage! city mogul is a very very specialized map....

but this is why im always apprehensive about making posts here in c&a, all the douchebags come out to defend the other douchebags, f*ck you forums, ill see you again next time!

I'm surprised here man. you are in a group called the "medal heads", and you have a very impressive count of platinum medals. I'm sure you tried somehow to diversify a bit your opponents and prefered to find new opponents when you had the chance.
Now regarding this issue, I would like a clear view from the mods. what are medalheads allowed/ not allowed to do?
I personally hate the "foe everyone you've uniqued" when you're going for a medal.
What is the exact policy about invites? are you not allowed to invite people you don't know? what are we supposed to do when we don't want to be joined by people we've already beaten many times, but we have no reason to foe these players?
I usually join games, and when they take a while to fill in, I might look for similar settings and people i haven't uniqued that I invite, for an assassin for example.

I would like to ask the OP why did he join that game? didn't he somehow expect to win it? with 11k games played does he consider himself as a noob? he comes crying about losing a game because he deliberately accepted that invite (city mogul gives a huge advantage to the starting person/team) and could've taken a good stack of points from simmons, he had a lot to win and little to lose. I think it's a bit hipocritical, he would never have posted this if he had won.

last time ill be here to defend myself, then i will not return....

as i stated before all of the invites i recieve are from clan things and tournaments, i recieve alot of them, so i usually just join blindly.... and youll notice that IMMEDIATELY in the chat i was asking what it was for, and youll also find a post in the q&a at around the same time asking if this was legal to randomly invite people, and i was informed that it was not....

but ive withdrawn this whatever, so everybody can leave me alone again, stop joining my games on my team just to talk shit to me, just stop...

i fucking forgot that stupid conquerclub prefers the toxic forum-mongers to those of us that love the game... eat my shit conquerclub, ill keep playing the games and just keep my mouth shut and stay out of your stupid forums....
Cook hwhrhett

Postby Gunn217 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Whether this report has any merit or not is not for me to decide but I will say that anyone that posted on the OPs wall, PMed him, or joined his games to give him shit is a douche bag. The guy made a report, others gave evidence against, i think rhett even said that maybe he shouldn't have made the report after others explained the situation. Anyone who harassed the guy should be reprimanded.

Don't erase your shit, rhett. These guys are assholes and you shouldn't have to hide from them.
Major Gunn217

Postby chapcrap on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Game 12577661

Maybe he's doing it on quads too? Not the holding hostage thing, but the farming for medals thing... I was told previously (not a direct quote here) that farming for medals was not really against the rules. I didn't argue, because I'm not a C&A mod, but I could see where it maybe should be against the rules.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby deathcomesrippin on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 pm

I'm glad that people could remain so restrained and adult about this.

Locked.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: simmons4 [Closed] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 am

Due to the withdrawal and also our own investigation, simmons4 case is closed.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Return to Closed C&A Reports