Conquer Club

Drinking Risk

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Drinking Risk

Postby madeinchinain85 on Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:23 am

Idea I've been kicking around in my own head, Drinking Risk. Basically it's still Risk, but it involves drinking. I'm sure other people have tried this before and I was wondering what variations you guys have thought of or if it's even fun at all.

Basic rules:
Whenever you lose an army, you drink.

Potential Variations:
Drink everytime you roll a 1
Make someone else drink when you roll a 6
Any other suggestions? (Try not to make them complicated, drunks can't remember much)

Also it might be interesting to try and play this over the internet with a voice chat program. Of course we can't enforce the drinking rule, but amoungst honest people it could be quite entertaining...
M@de in China
Corporal 1st Class madeinchinain85

Postby Axelius on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:58 am

One problem would be that you don't see your defense rolls, so you don't know how many troops you've lost...
Corporal 1st Class Axelius

Postby madeinchinain85 on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:32 pm

the attacker can always inform the defender what he rolled, I guess this would depend heavily on the honor system...
M@de in China
Corporal 1st Class madeinchinain85

Postby thegrimsleeper on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:44 pm

We do this all the time!! We just take a shot or two at the end of each round. We usually have to quit playing before the game is over because nobody can focus anymore...

Mmmm..... Boooooooozzze.
Sergeant 1st Class thegrimsleeper

Postby Marvaddin on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:36 pm

I love drinking (specially Antarctica beer and Dom Bosco wine). Last time I played War (Risk) with friends on the board I drank a box with 12 beer cans... We play with goals in Brazil. I get, heh, 2nd place, I can say (and my friends didnt drink).

Here in Conquer Club I already played drunk many times. We should organize a drinking risk tourney, with points for the drinking, too. :D :wink:
Major Marvaddin

Postby cenamom on Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:04 pm

NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT DRINKING RISK BUTS ITS A GREAT IDEA. USED TO PLAY DRINKING MONOPOLY ALL THE TIME. SOME PROPERTIES CONTAINED A D FOR DRINK, SOME CONTAINED A H FOR HIT... :mrgreen: DEFINITE SHOT FOR LANDING IN JAIL AND DOUBLE HITTER FOR FREE PARKING AND ONE OF EACH FOR PASSING GO. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE WERE THEEEEEEEE DAYSSSSS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Corporal cenamom

Postby MrConfigT on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:36 pm

Drinking + board games = party w/ few women... :lol:
Corporal 1st Class MrConfigT

Postby Hoosiercheetah on Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:33 pm

The way we used to play it was the attacker would take one swig (of beer, or wine cooler, or whatever) each time he captured a country. If you tried to capture a country but failed, it was two swigs. When you captured a continet, you had to do a shot (whisky or vodka straight up; none of those wussy nightclub shots). If you owned a continent and someone took one of the countries away from you, you did two shots.

I must have played drinking Risk hundreds of times durring the course of my military carreer. We never once completed a game.
Private 1st Class Hoosiercheetah

Drinking And Games lol

Postby kilo2_2 on Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:11 pm

8) Sometimes Thats A Given ... A Free Night.. Nothing But Your Comp .. Your Games And A Good Tequila Or Two Or Three Etc . Etc. lol A Hoot Helps Too :wink: Plus Being With On Line Friends Sincerley Kilo
Cadet kilo2_2

Drinking

Postby kilo2_2 on Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:13 pm

:D AND GREAT MUSIC
Cadet kilo2_2

Postby Mykel on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:15 pm

What can I say, the thread name got me "drinking", well for all I know it could be about drinking water, but who like that when there is better things to drink, like beer, vodka, yag, and so on......

But even if I fully support Drinking Risk, one fun thing to do is to introduce new rules WHILE playing. One I like is as follows: (not that this is after a bit of drinking), you make a bet, as to whether or not the attaker will capture the province. If you loose then YOU remove on artical of clothing, if you win the attaker dose so insted... noth that this is to be done with members of the oposit sex.

That is one of the best risk games I have ever played...

To stay on topic (and trying to open another beer) the rule can be changed with shots insted of removing clothing.
Fear me if you fear God.
Cadet Mykel

Postby morph on Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:48 pm

*reachs deep and drags this out from the abyss* woohoo whatever happened to this, anyone actually try it?
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby Kylie on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm

I havnt tried it but i watched jason (highborn) doing it and lets just say the night ended with pudding on the wall and three empty bottles of Burbon lol
All trespassers will be shot on sight. All survivors will then be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Have a nice day!!!
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby morph on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:52 pm

o god highborn drunk?? i bet he was a happy drunk... bet you were midly amused but annoyed...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Postby Kylie on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:23 pm

lol he does annoy me but mostly he entertains me
All trespassers will be shot on sight. All survivors will then be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Have a nice day!!!
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby HighBorn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:04 am

yeah great night :roll: i hate my life ;)
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Postby carmoil on Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:10 am

I've never played real life drinking risk, but there was a while where a was doing most of my conquer club games while pretty drunk. For a month or two I was going through about 2 handles of vodka a week, and somehow during that time I managed to get up to 1990 points and 7th place. I've pretty much quit drinking for a few months and now I'm hovering around 1500.

Moral of the story: Smirnoff makes you more strategic.
Captain carmoil

Postby Marvaddin on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:20 am

carmoil wrote:I've never played real life drinking risk

Is there really a variation real life risk that doesnt include drinks? :shock: :shock: :shock:

( :wink: )
Major Marvaddin

Postby Kylie on Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:24 pm

i think its everytime u get a card u have to drink or maybe everytime u loose a guy
Private 1st Class Kylie

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:19 pm

What if you're not much of a drinker? What about Bong Risk? Everone takes a hit at the beginning and then you forget that you're even playing Risk or you contemplate the many facets of the amazing looking maps. :lol:
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby morph on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:05 pm

lol better ask kylie bout that bong risk lol thats more her area..
Cadet morph

Postby minihaymanz on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:45 pm

im better than you because Im sober when I play risk
Captain minihaymanz

Postby HighBorn on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:50 pm

morph wrote:lol better ask kylie bout that bong risk lol thats more her area..

Hey we did that tonight... she lost ;)
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:52 pm

minihaymanz wrote:im better than you because Im sober when I play risk

get over it your not better than us...
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby morph on Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:24 pm

lol yay highborn can hold her erb better then kylie, how did it end, with her laughing and feeling the carpet?
Cadet morph

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,