Conquer Club

mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.

Well, he's just been busted for 24 cases of multi abuse. Maybe 25 will be too much?

lol, that's pretty much the worse offense i've seen, not only with multi accounts but also hacking someone else's account to do crap with it. letting him rebuy is a freaking joke. letting that IP back on the site is a freaking joke.
Major betiko

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm

betiko wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.

Well, he's just been busted for 24 cases of multi abuse. Maybe 25 will be too much?

lol, that's pretty much the worse offense i've seen, not only with multi accounts but also hacking someone else's account to do crap with it. letting him rebuy is a freaking joke. letting that IP back on the site is a freaking joke.

This needs not to be looked at lightly then. If someone can hack into an account, then the security needs to be re-evaluated.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
betiko wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

This needs not to be looked at lightly then. If someone can hack into an account, then the security needs to be re-evaluated.

There is an appeals process, but "my account was hacked" is kind of a go to excuse.

Anthony Weiner sexting scandal
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Gilligan on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Wow, what a list
Captain Gilligan

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Gilligan wrote:Wow, what a list

Aye, it was a good bust for TFO.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby macbone on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

ChadTomer wrote:Thank you mods for looking into this.
It remains a mystery to me as to why HerrHitzfeld openly admitted being a multi.
While I had intially thought he would just get away with it,
I suppose he knew he would get busted, but was indifferent because he could
just hack another inactive account.

CT

Some people want to get credit for what they've done. He set out to see how far he could get, and when he wasn't busted, he created this blatant multi to draw attention to himself. He just wanted some recognition for his accomplishments, I guess.
Colonel macbone

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Is hacking illegal? If so, CC should investigate him. Lets see how nonchalant this guy acts when dog the bounty hunter smashes in the door to his apartment. :twisted:
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Ok, I know him personally, and there is another side issue. So don't draw conclusions. :roll:
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Ok, I know him personally, and there is another side issue. So don't draw conclusions. :roll:

Huh????
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Ok, I know him personally, and there is another side issue. So don't draw conclusions. :roll:

Go on...
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:

Huh????

Exactly. Let me spell it out.

I know him personally, as In I know him in real life, talked face to face. We are very good friends.
Another side issue as in there is something he is dealing with.

I do not condone what he has done. It is obvious that it was cheating. But None of you will understand WHY he has done this because none of you know him.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Huh????

I know him personally, as In I know him in real life, talked face to face. We are very good friends.

I do not condone what he has done. It is obvious that it was cheating. But None of you will understand WHY he has done this because none of you know him.

Fair enough.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:16 am

now I'm very interested. If zidane - 21 starts to hack accounts id be behind him 100 percent lol
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:22 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Huh????

What's the story (morning glory)? Is the "why" of the matter so mitigating?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 am

Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Huh????

What's the story (morning glory)? Is the "why" of the matter so mitigating?

C'mon, Sym! Suppose he was cheating in order to provide for his starving children. What then?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:51 am

Alright, this has gone on long enough. If JD wants to explain the guy's actions, he can take it to GD, or can PM you. Locked.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports