Conquer Club

CCup4 Question Thread

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CCup4 Question Thread

Postby chemefreak on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Please post only format questions...for clans that have not signed up....and clans that intend to sign up. Thanks!
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: CCup4 Question Thread

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm

aka might join they might not join... it is still in the voting stage. like i said 2 weeks razorvich has been on holiday and it will be a close call if he signs up or not...

Wow, you are being optimistic!

I think we would all like to see 40 or so clans sign up. If that happens, there will be a "play-in" to determine the 16 clans that will be randomly selected to play the Top 16. So in your scenario, there would have to be more than 48 clans that sign up....which is not going to be an issue. That being said, if 32 don't sign up...well...you can see the issue there or if an odd # over 32 sign up...we have contingencies for every scenario. Let's just see how it plays out.

Since you have stated that AKA is not going to be participating, I feel that any further posts by you are off topic. So if you post again (without stating that AKA is going to join) I will lock this. Cheers.

now the part in colour would you care to elaborate a little bit more into what these will be.
Captain eddie2

Re: CCup4 Question Thread

Postby chemefreak on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Off Topic! Locked.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Return to Clan Archives