Conquer Club

Jihad in Boston: Death Penalty for Bomber?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should the Boston Bomber get the Death Penalty?

Total votes : 0

Jihad in Boston: Death Penalty for Bomber?

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:45 am

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!

Prepare your emergency situation. Some people might need first aid kits. Some people might need food and water. Lock your doors and load your guns, there is murderous terrorist bomber possibly running around your neighborhood.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Major Phatscotty

Re: People of Boston....

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 am

Phatscotty wrote:TO ARMS! TO ARMS!

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby AAFitz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 am

Yes. We really need more dead people. Definitely listen to the galactically stupid advice from a galactically stupid person.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 am

AAFitz wrote:

Yes. We really need more dead people. Definitely listen to the galactically stupid advice from a galactically stupid person.

not more people, just the terrorist hellbent on killing as many people as possible loose in the neighborhood

We are talking about the person who has already killed lots of people AAfitz, not the people who are scared in their homes with orders from police not to leave their homes. I hope you understand that someday

Let me put it another way. Whatever house this terrorist eventually chooses to make his last stand in, or whatever family he chooses to terrorize or take hostage, or whatever people who get caught up in this tragedy probably fateful ending, I hope they are not hopelessly defenseless. Can you accept that? Or is that still galactically stupid?
Last edited by Phatscotty on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby AAFitz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am

Phatscotty wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

not more people, just the terrorist hellbent on killing as many people as possible loose in the neighborhood

:roll:

As more idiots have guns, more innocent die.

:roll: will be what innocent kids will be doing when shot by a complete fucking moron with a gun.

Again, galactically stupid advice, though....not hardly surprising

Id hope you will understand someday, but I am not galactically stupid enough to have such hope.

The days of pitchforks and burning witches are gone. Its time for civilization and order.

Granted, some like you dont mind if an innocent kid with a hooded sweatshirt gets killed by a moron with a gun, but other, less sociopathic humans actually do, so take your moronic advice and tell your family how to act as you please, but as far as advising the public...well, you really arent qualified.
Last edited by AAFitz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.

Postby maxfaraday on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:31 am

Phatscotty wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

We are talking about the person who has already killed lots of people AAfitz, not the people who are scared in their homes with orders from police not to leave their homes. I hope you understand that someday

Let me put it another way. Whatever house this terrorist eventually chooses to make his last stand in, or whatever family he chooses to terrorize or take hostage, or whatever people who get caught up in this tragedy probably fateful ending, I hope they are not hopelessly defenseless. Can you accept that? Or is that still galactically stupid?

Scotty at least have the decency to amit it, you rejoice when you heard of this terrorist attack...
"Now no way Obama's gonna take our guns..."
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:31 am

right, there is a terrorist on the loose in your neighborhood. No reason you would need to defend yourself....none at all.

gotchya
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 am

maxfaraday wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

Scotty at least have the decency to amit it, you rejoice when you heard of this terrorist attack...

interesting you say that here, after all the speculation and rejoicing this was done by right wing domestics. and f*ck you, I did not rejoice when Boston was bombed.

at least you guys have the decency to admit that if this terrorist enters some families home, you are glad they can't defend themselves.
Major Phatscotty

Postby AAFitz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 am

Phatscotty wrote:
maxfaraday wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

interesting you say that here, after all the speculation and rejoicing this was done by right wing domestics. and f*ck you, I did not rejoice when Boston was bombed.

at least you guys have the decency to admit that if this terrorist enters some families home, you are glad they can't defend themselves.

Rejoicing...no f*ck you. Im fifteen minutes from Boston. I cant go to work because its too close to where its at. I had to call a friend who volunteered at the finish line of the Marathon, and my friends friend lost his leg. I have close personal friends locked in their homes afraid for their lives, and you are suggesting Bostonians grab a bunch of guns and imply run the streets with them, in a misguided agenda to push your thoughts on gun control.

f*ck you for making this a political statement. I just care about peoples lives. You are a sociopathic selfish troll, who I would hate, if not for the pity I feel for your ignorance.

So f*ck you, for everything you stand for and are.

In any case, you have posted here, what everyone needs to know about yourself, and most have known since you got here. I only hope your family never learns the kind of person you are. No one deserves that.
Last edited by AAFitz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too much. I know.

Postby AAFitz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 am

Phatscotty wrote:right, there is a terrorist on the loose in your neighborhood. No reason you would need to defend yourself....none at all.

gotchya

Calling everyone to arms, means not only having to worry about a terrorist, but thousands of amateurs with loaded guns and no training as well.
It means some poor kid in a sweatshirt or white hat would probably be shot by a moronic soldier wannabe like yourself.

You think thats a great idea.

gotchya.
Too much. I know.

Postby Gilligan on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 am

I'm good as is, thanks. Not goin' out there.
Captain Gilligan

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 am

saxitoxin wrote:

I'll hang out with her while Phatscotty goes out and gets himself shot.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am

thegreekdog wrote:I'll hang out with her while Phatscotty goes out and gets himself shot.

Now here is logic.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby hotfire on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:07 am

i hope he is just saying have a gun or baseball bat next to u while u sit and do whatever u do while ur kids watch sesame street in case someone busts open ur front door
Colonel hotfire

Postby jimboston on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 am

hotfire wrote:i hope he is just saying have a gun or baseball bat next to u while u sit and do whatever u do while ur kids watch sesame street in case someone busts open ur front door

I am not near the manhunt, but have family and friends right there.

(I grew up in Watertown.)

If I were in my house anywhere near there I would certainly wish I had a gun... just in case.

The guy could be hiding in someone's garage or in some wooded area. It's not unreasonable to think he could/will break into a home and try to take a hostage. You are certainly better off in that situation if you have a gun AND know how to use it.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 am

How many arms do you thins they should have?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am

the pen is mightyer then the sword, so only one. you need one to write with
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 am

Symmetry wrote:

How many arms do you thins they should have?

Time to take up arms, and hold each other close.

--Andy

Postby 2dimes on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Just because you have a fire arm and have it ready to use with the safety on does not mean you're running, driving or riding a bicycle around, shooting it at white hats.

If you do not know how to use it not having one is absolutely the right choice.

I can't understand what would be unreasonable about having one ready to protect your family at a time like this. Leaving town for the weekend may be a good idea also.

If you would rather possibly be shot by someone but not risk anyone else buy not having a fire arm I guess that was noble.

Whatever you choose I hope you guys stay safe.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:46 am

AAFitz wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
maxfaraday wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

Rejoicing...no f*ck you. Im fifteen minutes from Boston. I cant go to work because its too close to where its at. I had to call a friend who volunteered at the finish line of the Marathon, and my friends friend lost his leg. I have close personal friends locked in their homes afraid for their lives, and you are suggesting Bostonians grab a bunch of guns and imply run the streets with them, in a misguided agenda to push your thoughts on gun control.

From what I've read in this thread, you're the only one implying that.

Should you refrain yourself from cramming your words into other people's mouths?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Gilligan on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 am

jimboston wrote:
hotfire wrote:i hope he is just saying have a gun or baseball bat next to u while u sit and do whatever u do while ur kids watch sesame street in case someone busts open ur front door

I am not near the manhunt, but have family and friends right there.

(I grew up in Watertown.)

If I were in my house anywhere near there I would certainly wish I had a gun... just in case.

The guy could be hiding in someone's garage or in some wooded area. It's not unreasonable to think he could/will break into a home and try to take a hostage. You are certainly better off in that situation if you have a gun AND know how to use it.

I'm about 6 or so miles from Watertown. Not that I have any weapons on me, but there's always campus security...it would be foolish of him to try to hide in a campus, I'd say.
Captain Gilligan

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:23 am

Feel bad for the family members of bombers. I've been listening to an interview with an uncle, and the media asked him a couple of times: "How do you feel about the United States?"

--Andy

Postby Woodruff on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:29 am

Phatscotty wrote:
maxfaraday wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
AAFitz wrote:

You are a coward, and the idea of decency is anathema to you.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 am

I think that's spelled:

"to arms, to arms"

In PhatScottish, I believe:

"TO ARMS! TO ARMS!"

means "go racing out of the front door blasting everything that moves while singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic at the top of your lungs."
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Police are telling citizens to stay inside for a reason. If they protect themselves in their own homes, that's one thing. But the way scotty is wording it, it certainly gives one the impression he wants the people of Watertown to go around town with guns, which would probably result in some poor soul getting shot for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Let the police, feds, and others whose job it is, to find this guy. In the meantime, everyone else should follow the police chief's advice and stay inside and lock up the doors and windows.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,