Conquer Club

Playing multiple sets after assaulting

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Playing multiple sets after assaulting

Postby Mr Acerbus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi, I was wondering, is it possible to play a set, deploy troops, attack and then play another set and delpoy more troops before attacking some more?

Because this is what just happened in one of my games.. I was under the impression that you could only play your spoils in the beginning of the turn and not divide it up during a turn. (play spoils, Deploy, attack, play spoils, deploy, attack, reinforce, end turn) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! The reason I'm asking is that a player who just held his own little corner for most of the game suddenly in the course of a turn now holds 95% of it.. and eliminated 2 other players in the process. It really caught me unawares.
Private Mr Acerbus

Re: Playing multiple sets after assaulting

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 pm

yes
http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... tructions6
Playing Spoils

You cannot accumulate more than 5 spoils, therefore there may be a mid-turn opportunity to play sets of spoils after eliminating an opponent.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Mr Acerbus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Ah, I thought that since "You earn spoils at the end of every turn in which you successfully conquer a region" (not every assault) you wouldn't be able to get spoils while you are in the midst of a turn. Do you get extra spoils for eliminating a player then? Thanks for answering!
Private Mr Acerbus

Postby spiesr on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Mr Acerbus wrote:Ah, I thought that since "You earn spoils at the end of every turn in which you successfully conquer a region" (not every assault) you wouldn't be able to get spoils while you are in the midst of a turn. Do you get extra spoils for eliminating a player then? Thanks for answering!
When you eliminate a player you take whatever spoils they had. If this causes you to have 5 or more spoils you must immediately turn in, and then may continue your attack phase. Setting up a chain where you keep eliminating players and using their spoils to kill the next guy is a key part of the strategy for games with escalating spoils.
Captain spiesr

Postby HardAttack on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

In the max case, you can open your turn cash a set then deploy, attack then 12 more cashes you can have.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 pm

HardAttack wrote:In the max case, you can open your turn cash a set then deploy, attack then 12 more cashes you can have.

what he means to say is that if upon killing a player you inherit/conquer his spoils and you get 5 or more spoils yo MUST cash in. Even mid turn, this cn mean you can cash in, kill another player, and you can keep doing this each time yo kill a player(if that means you get 5 spoils or more in your hand)
you do not actually get an EXTRA spoil for killing a player, but you do take THEIR spoils. the the victor goes the spoils or something.

escalating killruns require you to kill players for their spoils that in turn help you to kill other players ect ect untill you sweep the board clean
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Mr Acerbus on Fri May 03, 2013 9:02 am

Ok, thanks for the information guys, this opens up even more diverse tactics, thanks guys! :)
Private Mr Acerbus

Return to Conquer Club Discussion