Conquer Club

Strongest Overall Player on CC?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Strongest Overall Player on CC?

Postby jdw35 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Game for Game, who do you think is the strongest overall player on the site? Someone who has shown success on all levels of the game, and is not afraid to play any style of game.
Major jdw35

Re: Strongest Overall Player on CC?

Postby silversun6 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 pm

with out a doubt - mc05025
Colonel silversun6

Postby danryan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 pm

I think the scariest guy when he was on his best game was King Herpes. He was like a ninja.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Armandolas on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Since ive started to play tournaments in CC ive noticed 2 players that really impressed me.
As far as i know they were allways at high rank level(brig or colonel) , they just played any game, any tournament or any player.
Allways with great performances

Those are Genoke and Ukucki

edit:sry but i cant spell uckuckis name..llol
Colonel Armandolas

Postby mc05025 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:17 pm

silversun6 wrote:with out a doubt - mc05025

I agree :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thanks mate!
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

I think everyone has a point here. If you look at the top rankers, MC05025 would be someone I would first think of. On another hand, this is about all levels of the game. The more selective you are, the least likely you are to lose points each time. But this is more about skills on any game type than game selection IMO, and mc05 hasn't played enough games and on a large diversity enough of maps. I couldn't answer the question, there's a lot of people out there that could be given that title for different reasons.
But yeah, some players play any game/tourney and manage to keep a high rank which involves a very high win rate as armandolas said and can be considered too.
It's also true that players like MC05 play mosty on the most strategic maps, and many maps are not very relevant in terms of mastery.
Major betiko

Postby jsnyder748 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 pm

mc05025 wrote:

thanks mate!

I feel the same....it didn't take any time at all for him to learn every strategy. And he is better too :lol:

I think bo0060 has the most experience all around, but after like 10,000 games it all blurs together.

there aren't many players who play freestyle, 1 v 1, team, and standard consistently at a high level. Usually people lean towards 1 or 2 of them.

also....armandolas colonel (even Brig) aren't hard to maintain at all. I would hover around them easily playing everything under the sun. As long as I was still playing freestyle to back up my point loss from high risk games vs lower ranks. And usually those who are these ranks use a backup specialty. Team games, standard escalating, etc..

But when you are the best at every setting. You will reach a rank like mc05025.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Armandolas on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:43 am

jsnyder748 wrote:
mc05025 wrote:

thanks mate!

I feel the same....it didn't take any time at all for him to learn every strategy. And he is better too :lol:

I think bo0060 has the most experience all around, but after like 10,000 games it all blurs together.

there aren't many players who play freestyle, 1 v 1, team, and standard consistently at a high level. Usually people lean towards 1 or 2 of them.

also....armandolas colonel (even Brig) aren't hard to maintain at all. I would hover around them easily playing everything under the sun. As long as I was still playing freestyle to back up my point loss from high risk games vs lower ranks. And usually those who are these ranks use a backup specialty. Team games, standard escalating, etc..

But when you are the best at every setting. You will reach a rank like mc05025.

Like you said, freestyle is a backup plan for point recovering, for many players.You included.Nothing bad about it.If peopkle dont farm only
I never played against you or mc but if you guys hold a star then you must have merit in that.Nothing to say about that
Anyway i just pointed 2 players that i played before and impressed me.They play really well, thats why i remember. Also they play any random setting against any rank with no fears.You dont see that often.
Thats what i meant and thats what ive seen
Colonel Armandolas

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:47 am

jsnyder748 wrote:also....armandolas colonel (even Brig) aren't hard to maintain at all. I would hover around them easily playing everything under the sun. As long as I was still playing freestyle to back up my point loss from high risk games vs lower ranks.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. I've seen this brag before, not just by you but by demonfork and other freestylers, talking about how he could remain a colonel in his sleep, and I finally decided to have a look. A quick Map Rank on you shows that you have -13,125 points in sequential games. NEGATIVE THIRTEEN THOUSAND! WIthout your freestyle farming you would be obliterated off the scoreboard.

Even among your sequential games, less than one-third are tournament games, and more than half of those are team games where you bring along a lower rank to insulate against point loss. And you want to dismiss the achievements of someone like uckuki, whose games are 78% tournament games and less than 13% of those are team games? Someone like that, who is not afraid to plunge into 6-player sequential sunny Standard, Assassin, and Terminator against privates and sargeants, and still keeps a colonel's hat 90% of the time, deserves a lot of respect.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:also....armandolas colonel (even Brig) aren't hard to maintain at all. I would hover around them easily playing everything under the sun. As long as I was still playing freestyle to back up my point loss from high risk games vs lower ranks.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. I've seen this brag before, not just by you but by demonfork and other freestylers, talking about how he could remain a colonel in his sleep, and I finally decided to have a look. A quick Map Rank on you shows that you have -13,125 points in sequential games. NEGATIVE THIRTEEN THOUSAND! WIthout your freestyle farming you would be obliterated off the scoreboard.

Even among your sequential games, less than one-third are tournament games, and more than half of those are team games where you bring along a lower rank to insulate against point loss. And you want to dismiss the achievements of someone like uckuki, whose games are 78% tournament games and less than 13% of those are team games? Someone like that, who is not afraid to plunge into 6-player sequential sunny Standard, Assassin, and Terminator against privates and sargeants, and still keeps a colonel's hat 90% of the time, deserves a lot of respect.

Oh god you read this all wrong. I have the upmost respect for the likes of uckucki. I will try to explain more when I am not on my phone.

I believe we were taught team games by the same person
Last edited by jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Mr Changsha on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Too true..

For example, King_Herpes (who to be fair never claimed to be a great sequential player) was not that good at sequential games. I know this because I played him at standard, 8 man dubs, trips etc. He was good of course - he is a smart guy - but i have played many better sequential players.

I would estimate that he could maintain a colonel rank playing good opposition (as many sequential players do) but he wouldn't be 'doing it in his sleep'.

I see little evidence our freestyle general could do much sequentially..l checked him out quickly when conversing in another thread and thought his sequential game looked distinctly average.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 pm

I'll make a hate on jsnyder thread later.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm

:lol:
jsnyder748 wrote:I'll make a hate on jsnyder thread later.
Major SaMejoHn

Postby benga on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm

me & me
Sergeant benga

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Let me rephrase what I wrote earlier.

From my own prior experience when I have done this.....

1.) Playing any random games, freestyle, tournaments, team games, 8 person escalating, etc... I can hold a rank of major/colonel/brig depending on how lucky I am in a given week.

2.) Playing team games, tournaments, freestyle, and 8 player escalating I have been anywhere from colonel to a 4000 point general. I got my high score while playing 98 games with 50 awaiting.

3.) When I play freestyle, team games for medals, clan games and some random (Exactly what I am doing now) I am usually brig or general.

as for the comment about being an average team player.....
I am minus so many points in sequential because there is always a learning curve. I started out a noob. I played so many random maps and people that when I found what I was good at I kept playing that way to keep learning. I still do this to learn maps. I use sequential games.

I am in a top 10 clan and can hold my own vs the best....Not much more to say than that about being a average team player.

Lets get this back on strongest overall player shall we...
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby Keefie on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:12 pm

It just has to be chunk, he's holding up everyone else :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Keefie wrote:It just has to be chunk, he's holding up everyone else :lol:
is there any way a person can try and still have a score of 27? :shock:
Last edited by SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major SaMejoHn

Postby benga on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:15 pm

jsnyder748 wrote:Let me rephrase what I wrote earlier.

1.) Playing any random games, freestyle, tournaments, team games, 8 person escalating, etc... I can hold a rank of major/colonel/brig depending on how lucky I am in a given week.

2.) Playing team games, tournaments, freestyle, and 8 player escalating I have been anywhere from colonel to a 4000 point general. I got my high score while playing 98 games with 50 awaiting.

3.) When I play freestyle, team games for medals, clan games and some random (Exactly what I am doing now) I am usually brig or general.

I am minus so many points in sequential because there is always a learning curve. I started out a noob. I played so many random maps and people that when I found what I was good at I kept playing that way to keep learning. I still do this to learn maps. I use sequential games.

I am in a top 10 clan and can hold my own vs the best....Not much more to say than that about being a average team player.

It's still me:
-playing 170 games and running 50 tournaments at the same time and still holding rank of colonel
-won all kinds of tournaments vs any kind of players
-was member of TPA allstars
-only weakness is freestyle and speed, really not interested in those and still won couple of battle royals
-one of few players that can really understand game play on pretty much any map
-ok have one more weakness, I am really not a patient guy :D
Sergeant benga

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 pm

benga wrote:
It's still me:
-playing 170 games and running 50 tournaments at the same time and still holding rank of colonel
-only weakness is freestyle and speed, really not interested in those and still won couple of battle royals

HAHA, I believe you Benga! I wasn't saying I was the best.
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby jdw35 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Benga, its not you lol i think Mc takes the title
Major jdw35

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

benga wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:Let me rephrase what I wrote earlier.

It's still me:
wow 170 games =D> ...my head hurted the one time i hit 70...but how come no one has mentioned you? :oops:
Major SaMejoHn

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:

I have talked to him before....he doesn't talk back
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby SaMejoHn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 pm

jsnyder748 wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

I have talked to him before....he doesn't talk back
lol...but what about josko.ri? i know many dont like him but from clan forums it seems he wins most of his clan games. and he is ranked pretty high.
Major SaMejoHn

Postby benga on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 pm

jdw35 wrote:Benga, its not you lol i think Mc takes the title

LOL MC won tournaments 0

Are we talking here about Strongest Overall Player on CC or what??

Only guys that can compare with me are dan and uck.

No some 10 game picky elite pansy.
Sergeant benga

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 pm

benga wrote:
jdw35 wrote:Benga, its not you lol i think Mc takes the title

LOL MC won tournaments 0

Are we talking here about Strongest Overall Player on CC or what??

Only guys that can compare with me are dan and uck.

No some 10 game picky elite pansy.

I will refer you to what I wrote earlier....and what your clanmate wrote earlier
Colonel jsnyder748

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion