Conquer Club

It should be harder to achive Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

It should be harder to achive Conqueror

Postby machrs on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 pm

I believe that the requirements to achive Conqueror are to low..right now the our Conqueror has played 420 games of very few maps..sounds high doesn't it...lol pun intended... I believe the Conqueror should have at least 2500 games and should have beat at least 1000 unique opponents..If you are truely a Conqueror!!! if not its just another worthless medal..it should mean something.. tell CC what you think!!!!! something to consider????
Private 1st Class machrs

Re: It should be harder to achive Conqueror

Postby jsnyder748 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm

there is already a suggestion about this.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=189179
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby SaMejoHn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:23 pm

machrs wrote:I believe that the requirements to achive Conqueror are to low..right now the our Conqueror has played 420 games of very few maps..sounds high doesn't it...lol pun intended... I believe the Conqueror should have at least 2500 games and should have beat at least 1000 unique opponents..If you are truely a Conqueror!!! if not its just another worthless medal..it should mean something.. tell CC what you think!!!!! something to consider????

I dont understand why everyone is so worked up..I dont think the conqueror title or medal was ever meant to be an indicator of who's the best player on CC. It is merely a title for whoever is on top of the scoreboard. What difference does it make if someone got to that status in 400 games or in 4,000 games or whatever other number.
Major SaMejoHn

Postby Foxglove on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
machrs wrote:I believe that the requirements to achive Conqueror are to low..right now the our Conqueror has played 420 games of very few maps..sounds high doesn't it...lol pun intended... I believe the Conqueror should have at least 2500 games and should have beat at least 1000 unique opponents..If you are truely a Conqueror!!! if not its just another worthless medal..it should mean something.. tell CC what you think!!!!! something to consider????

I dont understand why everyone is so worked up..I dont think the conqueror title or medal was ever meant to be an indicator of who's the best player on CC. It is merely a title for whoever is on top of the scoreboard. What difference does it make if someone got to that status in 400 games or in 4,000 games or whatever other number.

YES. +1. Like. Stumble. Digg. Upvote.

I'm always astonished by the sheer number of whiny posts that are made complaining about whomever happens to be the conqueror, and I can never understand why so many people ascribe such a long list made-up meanings to the conqueror symbol.

Here's what the conqueror symbol means:
1. The player has the most points out of all of the active players on CC.

That's it!

It doesn't mean any of the following things, no matter how fervently people seem to wish it so:
1. The player is the best CC player IN THE WORLD!!!!$!#!
2. The player is the best CC player at every possible setting!!
3. The player is obligated to play whomever wishes to challenge him or her.
4. The player has super-shiny unobtanium medals in every category!!
5. The player is a beacon of moral light in the seedy CC world.
6. The player is well-spoken and entertaining in the forums.
7. The player has won every game with the fairest and most random of settings, against any and every possible opponent.
8. The player 'deserves' the symbol, according to the whims of GD posters.

Phew. I think that's it.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby SaMejoHn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Foxglove wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

YES. +1. Like. Stumble. Digg. Upvote.

I'm always astonished by the sheer number of whiny posts that are made complaining about whomever happens to be the conqueror, and I can never understand why so many people ascribe such a long list made-up meanings to the conqueror symbol.

Here's what the conqueror symbol means:
1. The player has the most points out of all of the active players on CC.

That's it!

It doesn't mean any of the following things, no matter how fervently people seem to wish it so:
1. The player is the best CC player IN THE WORLD!!!!$!#!
2. The player is the best CC player at every possible setting!!
3. The player is obligated to play whomever wishes to challenge him or her.
4. The player has super-shiny unobtanium medals in every category!!
5. The player is a beacon of moral light in the seedy CC world.
6. The player is well-spoken and entertaining in the forums.
7. The player has won every game with the fairest and most random of settings, against any and every possible opponent.
8. The player 'deserves' the symbol, according to the whims of GD posters.

Phew. I think that's it.

:lol: =D>...p.s i think you've got them all ;) my personal favorite is number 3
Major SaMejoHn

Postby machrs on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:08 am

Hey... Wow!!! Peeps sure get worked up when you throw out a bone...I will never be Conqueror...nor would i want it ...I thought it was odd that you can play just 4 maps..only play with the top rated players...and get the top rank...I just thought Conqueror of this Club should be a True Conqueror...or just get rid of it....its all good no whining here...just gave an opinion...and thats it.....I dont want to get anyone's Panties in a bunch!!! thats for sure!!! ..peace
Private 1st Class machrs

Postby Foxglove on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 am

machrs wrote:Hey... Wow!!! Peeps sure get worked up when you throw out a bone...I will never be Conqueror...nor would i want it ...I thought it was odd that you can play just 4 maps..only play with the top rated players...and get the top rank...I just thought Conqueror of this Club should be a True Conqueror...or just get rid of it....its all good no whining here...just gave an opinion...and thats it.....I dont want to get anyone's Panties in a bunch!!! thats for sure!!! ..peace

No worries! My panties are smooth and silky, no bunching here.

I've just seen (what feels like) a thousand comments like yours questioning aspects of the conqueror symbol that have been fabricated out of thin air.

For example, what is a True Conqueror? Is there a list of attributes somewhere?

So far as I know, as I described in my previous post, the only attribute the conqueror symbol indicates is that a player has the most points on the scoreboard.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 am

Foxglove wrote:No worries! My panties are smooth and silky, no bunching here.

Sorry, you are not allowed to talk about your panties on this predominately male site. Are you looking to start a riot?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:27 pm

"achive"?

really?
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:

If it's such a meaningless title we should just get rid of it then.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:

If it's such a meaningless title we should just get rid of it then.

so is the title "funkyterrance"

I like having someone to hate at all times. like a conqueror :D
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby oVo on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Meeting criteria beyond just high points is a good idea for Conqueror,
but playing an absurd number of games to get there isn't.
Major oVo

Postby xiangwang on Mon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm

machrs wrote:Hey... Wow!!! Peeps sure get worked up when you throw out a bone...I will never be Conqueror...nor would i want it ...I thought it was odd that you can play just 4 maps..only play with the top rated players...and get the top rank...I just thought Conqueror of this Club should be a True Conqueror...or just get rid of it....its all good no whining here...just gave an opinion...and thats it.....I dont want to get anyone's Panties in a bunch!!! thats for sure!!! ..peace

Conqueror is nothing special. It just means highest point on the scoreboard. That's all the ranking table means. Heck I'm quite high on the table myself too :lol:
Brigadier xiangwang

Postby AslanTheKing on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:55 pm

you must be very, very high - since i cant see you.
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemyĀ“s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby betiko on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:09 am

only a conqueror/past conqueror can complain that it's too easy to get.
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am

How hard can it be to archive a conqueror?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:How hard can it be to archive a conqueror?

find yourself a "roomate" lol.

In seriousness though, this thread was made during the reign of a person/persons who cheated to the top and have since been banned. Obviously the title means a lot to some people if they are prepared to go to those lengths to get there. Haha!]

The current conqueror totally deserves his title for playing fair and getting there the hard way.
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ljex on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:25 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:How hard can it be to archive a conqueror?

Much harder than you can imagine.
Major ljex

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 am

Either you both misread what I posted or.. whoosh!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 am

It's not like it's easy, considering only 24 users have been awarded it (25, if you include Kiron).
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby pickleofdoom on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 pm

I found that ever since I bought myself that steamroller it became much easier to archive conquerers.
Colonel pickleofdoom

Postby demonfork on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Since it's so easy you should throw your hat in the ring and become our next top dog.
Captain demonfork

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:28 am

demonfork wrote:Since it's so easy you should throw your hat in the ring and become our next top dog.

Whoosh!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby demonfork on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
demonfork wrote:Since it's so easy you should throw your hat in the ring and become our next top dog.

Whoosh!

Actually you are utterly clueless and have no idea how incredibly hard it ALREADY is to become Conqueror. The fact that you think it needs to be harder shows your ignorance.
Captain demonfork

Postby ljex on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:53 pm

demonfork wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Whoosh!

Actually you are utterly clueless and have no idea how incredibly hard it ALREADY is to become Conqueror. The fact that you think it needs to be harder shows your ignorance.

he is going to say he was being sarcastic...the phrasing he used in no way indicated sarcasm but somehow we are expected to know. When this many people dont understand your sarcasm...you did something wrong.
Major ljex

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion